剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
这就是你的绝妙计划
That's your great plan?
不 这是我的超冒险计划
No, that's my dicey-as-fuck plan.
但在我看来…
But as far as I can tell,
这是我们唯一的机会
it's our only shot.
他们在说什么
他们说 他们会帮我们逃出去
They're saying they're going to help us escape.
对吧
Right?
我们得躲起来
We need to get outta sight.
我想是这边
I think it's this way.
应该就是这里了
This should be it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
把枪拿出来
Get your gun out.
看到没 这里是空的 计划没问题
You see? It's empty. The plan is good.
计划没问题
"The plan is good"?
我们才下来两秒 现在什么都不确定
We've been down here two seconds. We don't know anything.
你♥爸♥是个悲观主义者
Your dad's kind of a pessimist.
-我不是她爸 -他不是我爸
- He's not my dad. - I'm not her dad.
手电筒往前照
Just point your light forward,
做好逃跑的准备
and be ready to run.
不行
No.
(球门)
我听说过这种地方
I heard about places like this.
有些人在爆发日后躲到地底下
People went underground after Outbreak Day.
建立定居点
Built settlements.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
也许他们没有好好遵守规定 结果全都被感染了
Maybe they didn't follow the rules and they all got infected.
(丹尼 伊什 我们的保护者)
(原始星芒:增生)
不会吧 我超喜欢这个的
No way! I love these.
我有第4 5 6 11本
I have issues four, five, six, 11.
(我有第1 5 6 8本)
超酷的
So cool.
"往返宇宙边缘
"To the edge of the universe, "and back.
忍♥耐与生存"
Endure and survive."
忍♥耐
Endure.
生存
Survive.
忍♥耐 生存 太棒了 老兄
Endure. Survive. Fuck yeah, man!
小声点 我们还没脱离险境
- Hey, keep it down. We're not out yet.
拜托 我们可以在这里休息一下吗
- C'mon. Can we just rest here for a while?
在这里总算有事可做了
There's actually shit to do here.
等天黑再走也不是坏事
Wouldn't be so bad to wait the light out a bit.
我们从另一边上去时 外面暗一点会安全一些
Safer in shadows when we pop back out on the other side.
(球门)
太好了 真棒
Yes! Come on! Yeah!
来 传回来
Come on. Pass it back.
太帅了
Yeah!
好
Okay.
(球门)
如果你当通敌者 是为了照顾他 我…
If you were collaboratin' to take care of him,
我不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said what I said.
我不了解你的情况
I don't know your situation.
我不是说他们不该追究 但…
And I'm not sayin' they should let it go, but.
太棒了
That was awesome!
这样看来 那么做似乎有点残忍♥
All things considered, seems kinda cruel--
很好
Yeah.
居然派一整支军队来追杀你们
to send a whole army after you for that.
很好
Yeah.
很好
- Yeah!
我之前
- You know, I wasn't
没跟你说实话
exactly telling you the truth before
关于我没杀过人的事
about me not killing someone.
有一个人 一个伟大的人
There was a man, a great man.
-太棒了 -他从不害怕
You know, he was never afraid,
从不自私
never selfish,
他总是很宽宏大量
and he was always forgiving.
你遇到过那样的人吗
Have you ever met someone like that?
你会愿意追随他到天涯海角的那种人
Kinda man you'd follow anywhere.
-真棒 -我本来想那么做
I mean, I wanted to.
我本来会那么做
Well, I would've.
真的 但是
Yeah, but
山姆他…
Sam, he
他病了
he got sick.
白血病
Leukemia.
对 总之
Yeah, anyway,
有一种药有用
there was one drug that worked,
然后…
and,
惊讶吧
whoa, big shock,
那种药所剩无几 而且掌握在联邦救灾局手中
there wasn't much left of it and it belonged to FEDRA.
如果我想要 就得拿很有价值的东西去换
And if I wanted some, it was gonna take something big.
得分
所以我给了他们很有价值的东西
So I gave them something big.
那个伟大的人
That one great man.
堪萨斯城反抗运动的领袖
The leader of the resistance movement in Kansas City.
凯瑟琳的兄弟
And Kathleen's brother.
对 现在你还觉得 他们应该放我一马吗
Yeah, so, you still think they should take it easy on me?
还是说 我才是坏人
Or am I the bad guy?
我不知道你在犹豫什么
I don't know what you're waitin' on, man.
答案很简单
The answer's easy.
我就是坏人 因为我做了坏事
I am the bad guy because I did a bad guy thing.
但你懂的
But you get it, though.
你虽然不是她的父亲 但你曾是某人的父亲
You might not be her father, but you were someone's.
我看得出来
See, I could tell.
山姆 来吧
Yeah, where'd he go?
我们等得够久了
We've waited long enough.
-如何 -我们还没找到他
- And? - We haven't found 'em yet.
杀死布莱恩的人呢
What about the man who killed Bryan?
好吧
Well,
真是诸事不顺
we're not doin' so good.
谁告诉你我在这里的
Who told you I was here?
你妈妈
Your mom.
你为什么找我妈说话
Why are you talking to my mom?
-我们不知道你在哪里 -好吧
We didn't know where you were.
你有回去看过你小时候的房♥间吗
Have you been back to the room you grew up in?
当然没有
No. Fuck no.
那在几百英里外
It's a couple hundred miles away.
-不值得回去 -是啊
It's not exactly worth it. Right.
我和迈克尔小时候
When Michael and I were little,
觉得这个房♥间很大
this room seemed so big.
我当时很怕打雷 所以每当有暴风雨时
I was really scared of thunder so when there was a storm,
迈克尔就跟我说 这根本不是一个房♥间
Michael told me that this wasn't a room at all.
其实它是一个大木箱
That this was actually just a big, wooden box.
一个什么东西都进不来的大木箱
A big, wooden box that nothing could get inside of.
不管有闪电
And it didn't matter if there was lightning
龙♥卷♥风♥或枪弹
or tornadoes or gunfire.
他说 只要我们待在一起
He said as long as we were together.
待在我们完美的箱子里
in our perfect box,
我们就很安全
we would be safe.
他会那样安慰我
He did that for me.
他一直做着那样的事
And he did stuff like that all the time.
他是那么美好
He was so beautiful.
而我不是
I'm not.
我从来都不是
I never was.
他知道我做的事会吓坏的
He would be horrified by the things I've done.
如果你是来告诉我
And if you've come to tell me
迈克尔不会希望我伤害亨利
that Michael wouldn't want me to hurt Henry
他会希望我原谅亨利
that he would want me to forgive.
这我也知道
I know that, too.
他告诉我了
He told me.
我在监狱里 最后一次见到活着的他时…
The last time I saw him alive in jail
他要我原谅
he told me to forgive.
结果他得到了什么
And what did he get for that?
那样做正义何在 那样做有何意义
Where is the justice in that? What is the point of that?
你兄弟是个伟大的人
Your brother was a great man.
我们都爱他
We all loved him.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表