剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
联邦应急救灾署
你在拘留期间的权利
律师
就医
家人探视
食物
服装
律师
Lawyer.
就医
Medical attention.
家人探视
Family visit.
我想知道这是不是
I wonder if this is the cell...
我兄弟被打死的牢房♥
where my brother was beaten to death.
你们被不公平对待了
Oh, you were wronged.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
但这样太过了
But this has gone too far.
必须停下来
It has to stop.
你是说马上停下来吗
Oh, it has to stop now, you mean?
现在你被关在牢里
Now that you're in the cell.
但之前你觉得死人很正常
But before, people dying was okay.
当时你很安全 有人保护
When you were safe and protected,
还向救灾署告发你的邻居
and ratting on your neighbors to FEDRA.
他们拿枪指着我的头
They put a gun to my head.
这样吗
There.
你可以开口了吗
Have I satisfied the necessary conditions for you to talk?
凯瑟琳 老天啊
Kathleen, for God's sake.
你是我接生的
I delivered you.
我抱过你
I held you in my hands.
我从没跟他们说过你兄弟的事
I never told them anything about your brother.
但亨利说了
But Henry did.
而我们知道他还在城里
And we know that he's still in the city.
而我觉得你也一清二楚
And I think that you know that, too.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你觉得我不会开枪吗
You think I won't do it?
我是你的医生
I'm your doctor.
谁干的
Who did this?
我们认为是外人干的
We think it was outsiders.
我们发现了一辆装满货物的卡车
We found a truck, loaded.
不是救灾署的车
It's not a FEDRA vehicle,
但供给充足
but they were heavily supplied.
可能是雇佣兵
Could be mercs.
如果亨利有电台的话
Well, if Henry has a radio...
也许他联♥系♥到了外面的人
maybe he found someone out there.
可能是他让这些人过来的
He-- M-- Maybe he called these guys in.
他还有救吗
Will he live?
如果医生在场呢
What if I had a doctor?
他不行了 抱歉
There's no chance. I'm sorry.
开门
Open it.
这都是拜亨利所赐
This is Henry's work.
明白吗
Understand?
我们不打死他 他就不会收手
And he won't stop until we stop him.
找出这是谁干的
Find who did this.
找到所有参与其中的人
Find every collaborator
全部处死
and kill them all.
人♥民♥军
跑
希拉酒吧
他们不是救灾署 也不是火萤
They're not FEDRA, and they're not Fireflies,
那他们是谁
so who are they?
人♥民♥军
People.
我们躲这儿安全吗
Are we okay in here?
也许暂时安全
For a little bit, maybe.
他们好像先排查公♥寓♥
Looks like they're checkin' out apartment buildings first.
但很快就会查到这些地方
But they'll be coming through these places soon enough.
四个街区外有个很高的楼
There's a really tall building, like, four blocks away.
-是的 看到了 -就那个吗
- Yeah. Saw it. - So that's the one?
听不到卡车声了 我们就动身
As soon as we don't hear a truck, we move.
越快越好
Fast as we can.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm all right.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
是这样 我没听到那家伙进来
Thing is, is I didn't hear that guy comin',
还有...
and...
你不用...
you shouldn't have had to...
你明白吗
you know?
你一定很庆幸我开枪了吧
Well, you're glad I did, right?
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
你不应该体会到这种...
You shouldn't know what it means to--
又不是你杀的他
It's not like you killed him.
但...
But...
开枪或...
shootin' or--
我知道这是...
I know what it's like...
你第一次...
first time that you, uh, hurt...
伤害别人
someone like that.
如果你...
If you, uh...
-我真不会说话 -你是真不会
- I'm not good at this. - Yeah, you really aren't.
我想说 这是我的错
I mean, it was my fault.
不该让你经历这一切
You shouldn't have had to.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
这不是我第一次
It wasn't my first time.
看看你的握枪姿势
Show me your grip.
手指不要放在扳机上
Finger off the trigger.
-谁教你的 -救灾署学校
- Now, who taught you that? - FEDRA school.
明白了
Figures.
你的拇指...
Your thumb--
压在这个拇指上
over your thumb.
左手... 右侧下压
Left hand... squeezes down on the right.
懂了吗
You got it?
就是这样
There ya go.
看
Look it.
会了吗
Okay?
你放到包里
You put it in your pack.
不然屁♥股♥开花
You'll shoot your damn ass off.
我们会共度难关的
We'll get through this.
我知道
I know.
没看到他们 你呢
No sign of them. You?
没有
Yeah.
他们没有食物
They're out of food.
亨利不会让山姆挨饿的
Henry won't let Sam starve.
把我们仓库附近的警卫增加一倍
Double the guards around our provisions.
他就在附近 我能感觉到
He's fucking close. I can feel it.
怎么了
What?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck, fuck.
什么时候告诉其他人
When do we tell the others?
现在不行
Not yet.
我们先处理眼前的事
Let's just handle what we have to handle.
-这事回头再说 -凯瑟琳...
- We can deal with this after. - Kathleen--
再说
After.
先封锁这栋楼
Seal off the building for now.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
脚踩在这里
You're just gonna put your foot here.
一 二...
One, two--
-糟糕 -站起来 我托着你呢
- Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. - Straighten up. I got you.
收发部
办公时间 早上七点至下午五点
-我进去了 -先观察四周
- Okay, I'm in. - Take a look around first.
艾莉
Ellie.
该死
Goddamnit.
没有我 你会去哪儿呢
Where would you be without me?
-应该早到怀俄明州了 -好吧
- By now, Wyoming. - Yeah.
被你算计了
Walked into that one.
我们走上去 到了早上
All right. We'll make our way up, and come morning,
B3-42
屋顶禁止进入
我俯瞰整个城市 找一条逃跑路线
I'll take a look at the city, and find our way out.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表