剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
求求你…
Please.
别打了…求求你
Stop, stop. Please.
住手
Stop.
放开他
- Leave him alone.
下一个就轮到你
- You're next.
求求你
Please,
我不知道什么女孩
I don't know any girl.
-该死 -天啊
- Oh, fuck! - Jesus!
-马可 -不…
- Marco. - No-no, no-no-no.
他帮不了你
He can't help you.
专心点 不然我打爆你的膝盖
You focus right here. Or I'll pop your fuckin' kneecap off.
好
她还活着
She's alive.
在哪里
Where?
该死…在镇上
Fuck! Fuck! The town!
什么小镇
What town?!
银湖
Silver Lake.
那不是真的镇名
It's not a real town name.
那是个度假村
It's a resort.
度假村
A resort?
指出我们在哪里
You're gonna point to where we are
还有你们的度假村在哪里
and where your "resort" is.
最好跟你朋友指的地方一样
And it better be the exact same spot your buddy points to.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们就是在那里
That's where we are.
我发誓
I swear.
去问他 他会告诉你我没有说谎
Go ask him. He'll tell you. I'm not lying.
不…
No, no!
该死 天啊 不
Shit! Jesus! No!
为什么你要那么做
Why the fuck did you do that?!
他告诉你你想知道的了
He told you what you wanted!
你这混账 去你的
You motherfucker. Fuck you.
我什么都不会说
I ain't tellin' you shit.
没关系
- It's okay,
-不… -我相信他
I believe him. - No, no. No!
不管怎样 我发誓这只是鹿肉
For what it's worth, this is just deer meat. I swear.
你要把我切成一小块一小块的
You're gonna chop me up into little pieces.
我宁愿不要
I'd rather not.
就告诉我你的名字吧
Please, just tell me your name.
如果你想批判我…
- If you wanna judge me--
批判你 你可是在吃人 你这变♥态♥
- Judge you? You're eating people, you sick fuck!
对
Yes.
只有少数人知道
There are only a few of us that know.
但我会告诉你的 迟早的事
But I would've told you. Sooner or later.
我猜很快就会说
I guess sooner.
你是禽兽
- You're an animal.
对 我们都是 那就是重点
- Well, yes, we all are. That's sorta the point.
这是最终手段 你以为我就不羞愧吗
It was a last resort. You think it doesn't shame me?
不然我能怎样 让他们饿死
But what was I supposed to do? Let them starve?
这些人可是把性命交到我手上
These people who put their lives in my hands,
指望我保护他们 他们爱我
who expect me to keep them safe, who love me?
对 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你才不是这么想的
You don't believe that.
我想你朋友也不是
I don't think your friend would either.
他不是为了救你夺走别人的性命吗
Didn't he take another man's life to save yours?
他是在保护自己
He was defending himself.
他是在保护你
He was defending you.
但你早就知道了
But you knew that.
你见多识广
You see a lot.
我也是
So do I.
知道我看着你的时候看到什么吗
And you know what I see when I look at you?
我自己
Me.
你让我想起我自己
You remind me of me.
你是天生的领导者
You're a natural leader,
你聪明
you're smart,
忠诚
loyal.
暴♥力♥
Violent.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我懂啊
But I do.
如果我现在放你出笼子
If I let you out of that cage right now,
把你的刀放在你手里
put that knife of yours in your hand,
你马上就会捅死我
you'd stick me in a second.
你有颗暴♥力♥的心
You have a violent heart.
我很清楚
And I should know.
我一直都有颗暴♥力♥的心
I've always had a violent heart.
我为此挣扎了很久
And I struggled with it for a long time.
但后来世界末日来了 我看见了真理
But then the world ended and I was shown the truth.
对
Right,
是上帝
by God.
不
No.
是虫草菌
By Cordyceps.
虫草菌做了什么 它邪恶吗
What does Cordyceps do? Is it evil?
不
No.
它生生不息 它会繁殖
It's fruitful. It multiplies.
它喂养并保护它的孩子
It feeds and protects its children
必要的话 它也会用暴♥力♥来确保自己的未来
and it secures its future with violence, if it must.
它有爱
It loves.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
因为你承受得起
Because you can handle it.
那是其他人做不到的
The way the others can't.
他们需要上帝 他们需要天堂 他们需要…
They need God. They need heaven. They need
他们需要一个父亲
they need a father.
你不需要
You don't.
你已经超越这个层次
You're beyond that.
我是个被羊群包围的牧羊人
I'm a shepherd surrounded by sheep,
而我唯一想要的…
and all I want
是个平等的伙伴
is an equal.
一个朋友
A friend.
那我的朋友呢
What about my friend?
就像我说的 你很忠诚
Like I said, loyal.
我可以叫其他人别再找他了
I can tell the others to stop looking for him.
他们会饶他一命
They'll spare him.
真的吗 他们会就这样放他走
Really? They'll just let him go?
对
Yes.
只要他不来烦我们 他们就会放他走
If he leaves us in peace, they will just let him go.
他们会照我说的做
They do what I tell them to do.
他们追随我
They follow me.
他们也会追随我们
And they would follow us.
天知道我有多需要帮手
Lord knows I could use the help. I--
我是说…看看发生了什么事
Look what's happened.
想想我们能一起完成的事
Think of what we could do together,
我们两人携手合作
as strong as we are.
会让这个地方变得很完美
We'd make this place perfect.
我们会成长 扩大
We'd grow, spread out.
我们会为我们的族人不惜一切
And we'd do whatever we needed for our people.
想想我们能给他们怎样的生活
Imagine the life we could give them.
想想我们能一起拥有怎样的生活
Imagine the life we could build.
你这小贱♥人♥
You little cunt.
等着瞧我会怎么跟其他人说
Let's see what I go tell the others now.
艾莉
Ellie.
什么
What?
告诉他们 艾莉就是那个…
Tell them that Ellie is the little girl
弄断你手指的小女孩
who broke your fucking finger!
你是怎么说的
How did you put it?
「一小块一小块的」
"Tiny little pieces"?
不…
No!
-不 放开我 -快点
No! No! Get off of me!
放开我
Get off!
等等…
- Wait, wait!
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表