剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
但是 他没有改变任何事
But he didn't change anything.
而你有
You did.
我们支持你
We're with you.
很好
Good.
你知道我们在哪里吗
- Do you know where we are?
知道 另一边
- Yep. The other side.
(西16街718号♥ 美国银行公共停车场)
我们为什么不能用手电筒
他说这样才不会引起注意
但这里又没人
我知道
No.
这里没人
No one is here.
也不会有人 因为我的计划成功了
No one's gonna be here because my plan worked.
废话真多
So much goddamn talkin'.
我只是说 我做到了
I'm just saying, I delivered.
从这边右转 沿着街道直走 就会抵达最后一间房♥子后面的堤岸
Make this right, go down the street, embankment behind the last house
然后我们就逃出去了
and we're out.
我们过河之后呢
So we cross the river and then what?
-你们要去哪里 -还不知道
- Where ya gonna go? - Don't know yet.
我们要去怀俄明州
Well, we're goin' to Wyoming.
怎么了 怀俄明州很大 再多两个人也没什么
What? It's a huge state. It can fit two more people.
是啊 或许我们该见好就收 就此别过
Yeah, maybe we just call this one a success and say our fond farewells.
他会改变心意的 相信我 我来演示一下
No, he'll change his mind. Trust me. This is how it goes.
他会说:"不行 艾莉 绝对不可以"
He's like, "No, Ellie. Never, ever, ever happening."
然后我说:"我会再问你一百万次" 他就会…
And then I'm like, "I'm gonna ask you a million more times." And he's like--
快走…
Move, move! Go!
-从哪开的枪 -闭嘴
- The fuck is that comin' from? - Shut up.
该死 我们走 走了
Shit. Alright, fuck. Let's move. Let's go.
-你在做什么 -离开这里
- What are you doin'? - Gettin' the fuck outta here!
该死…
Oh shit, oh shit!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
好
All right.
-待在这里 -什么
Stay here. What?
只要你不动 他就不会打到你
If you don't move, he's not gonna hit you.
我要绕过去
I'm gonna go around,
试着从后面进去屋里 然后干掉他
try to get in the house through the back, and then I'll take him out.
但你出去的话 他会杀了你
But if you go out there, he's gonna kill you.
天色很暗 他准头很差 没有人会杀了我
It's dark and he has shit aim. Nobody's gonna kill me.
那他会杀了我们
Then he's gonna kill us.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
把枪放下 滑过来给我
Put the gun down, slide it over to me
然后在这上面再待一小时
and then stay up here for another hour.
你只需要这么做就好
That's all you have to do.
拜托别冲动
Please don't do it.
拜托
Please.
安东尼
Anthony?
安东尼
Anthony?
安东尼 牵制住他们 我们快到了
Anthony, hold them where they are. We're almost there.
该死
Fuck.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
到处都是车
There's cars everywhere.
不然要你在前面做什么 开路啊
Why do you think you're in front? Clear them.
快…
Go! Go, go, go, go!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-他在上面 -该死
- He's up there. - Fuck.
两两一组 绕到后面 干掉他
Two and two! Around the back, take him out!
死路一条 亨利
Dead end, Henry.
你要不要自己出来 让我们省点时间
Gonna step on out? Save us some time?
不要
No?
没关系 无所谓
That's all right. Doesn't matter.
我会出去
I'll come out!
放了孩子们
Just let the kids go!
不行
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
那女孩跟杀了布莱恩的人是一伙的 至于山姆…
The girl is with the man who killed Bryan. And Sam
山姆跟你是一伙的
- well, Sam's with you.
-你不懂 -我懂啊
- You don't understand! But I do.
我知道你为什么要那么做
I know why you did what you did.
但你有没有冷静下来想过 也许他命中注定就是会死
But did you ever stop to think that maybe he was supposed to die?
他只是个孩子
He's just a fucking kid!
孩子也会死 亨利
Well, kids die, Henry.
总有孩子死去
They die all the time.
你以为全世界都绕着他转吗
You think the whole world revolves around him?
为了他就值得牺牲一切吗
That he's worth everything?
这就是你违抗命运的下场
Well, this is what happens when you fuck with fate.
准备好带着他逃跑 没错
Get ready to take him and run. Yes.
就这么做
Do it.
是时候了 亨利
It's time, Henry.
够了
Enough!
这是注定的结局
It ends the way it ends.
老天啊
艾莉
快跑
碾过他们…
Run 'em down! Run 'em down!
快走…
快跑
快…
等等 山姆
快跑 找掩护 别回头
Run. Find cover. Don't look back.
快跑
Run!
滚开 放开我
Help! Get the fuck away! Get the fuck off me!
让他们滚开 不…
滚开…
该死
Sam!
我们走…
Come on, come on!
快走…
Go, go!
站住
Stop!
这边 快走
This way now! Move!
"随着渡鸦一号♥ 接近红色星球…"
"As the Raven 01 approaches the red planet."
你觉得他们会没事吗
You think they'll be okay?
应该没事的
Yeah, I think.
做个孩子反而比较轻松
It's easier when you're a kid anyway.
没有人依赖你
You don't have anybody else relying on you.
那是件难事
That's the hard part.
那么
Well,
我想我们做得不错
I guess we're doing a good job then.
那本漫画是怎么说的
What's that comic book say?
"忍♥耐与生存"
-"Endure and survive"?
"忍♥耐与生存"
-"Endure and survive."
根本是废话
- That shit's redundant.
-对 的确不怎么样 -没错
- Yeah, it's not great. No.
我不确定要怎么去怀俄明州
Look, I don't know exactly how I'm gettin' to Wyoming.
应该会用走的 但是…
I'm probably walkin'. But
如果你想的话…
- you know, if you want to.
好…
- Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我想 山姆能有个朋友应该不错
Yeah, I think it'd be nice for Sam to have a friend.
我明早告诉他
I'll tell him in the morning.
新的一天 新的开始
New day, new start.
没错
"Bingo!
我们该敲门吗
Should we knock?"
嘿
Hey.
你需要睡觉
"我没发现任何异常情况 斯蒂夫 "
"I don't see any weird movements. "Stiff?
"我也没有"
Negative.
"那表示你在153区 丝黛拉 你听得到吗 "
"Damage here in Sector 153. "Stella, can you hear me?
"收到 这里一切正常"
I read you." Okay, from here.
(你有害怕过吗 )
我看起来不害怕吗
Do I not look scared?
"从没有过"
"Never."
我一直都很害怕
I'm scared all the time
怕蝎子
of scorpions!
(我害怕最后只剩我一个人)
(你呢 )
"变成怪物 内心还会是原来的自己吗 "
monster is it still you inside?
(如果一个人变成怪物 内心还会是原来的自己吗 )
该死
Fuck.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表