剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
对我发誓 你说的关于火萤的一切都是真的
Swear to me that everything you said about the Fireflies is true.
我发誓
I swear.
好
Okay.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
我听到传言说...
I heard rumors.
他带走了一个孩子 据说...
It was some kid he took that was supposedly--
那不是真的
That wasn't true.
据说什么 - 反正不是真的
Supposedly what? - Something not true.
因为那不可能
Because it isn't possible.
对 不太可能
No. Probably not.
就算有可能也无所谓了
And even if it were, it doesn't fucking matter anyway.
除非... - 够了
Not without-- - Enough.
非要担心的话 就担心我们吧
You want to worry about something, worry about us.
那我们怎么办 要找火萤的其他人吗
So, what do we do? Do we look for other Fireflies?
去哪找
Where?
这就是火萤该在的地方
This place was the Fireflies.
艾德在西雅图有个兄弟名叫艾萨克 他管理着一个组织
Ed has a brother who runs an outfit in Seattle. A guy named Isaac.
应该能收留我们 - 我们得先找到乔尔
Supposedly, he'd take us all in. Not until we find Joel.
我们必须找到他 必须的
We're finding him. Yes, we are.
必须的
Yes, we are.
好吧 我们商量一下怎么找
Alright, let's talk about how.
因为我们掌握的情况是 他是个走私贩 名叫乔尔或乔
Because here's what we got. He's a smuggler. His name's Joel or Joe.
这些还不清楚 - 五十多岁 头发花白 有胡子
There's some confusion about that--
六英尺高 右太阳穴上有个疤
Fifties, graying, beard, six foot tall, scar on his right temple.
对了 他们说他很帅 我都忘了
Oh, yeah. They say he's handsome. I forgot.
他三天前就走了
With a three-day jump on us.
我们应该去追他的 - 他开车走的 艾比
We should have gone right after him. He drove away, Abby.
我们就那一辆能开的车 - 而且我们想救伤员
In our only working vehicle. - And we were trying to save the wounded.
可是我们谁都没救成 对吧
But we didn't save anyone, did we?
这不公平
It's not fucking fair.
对 这一切都不公平
No. None of this is fucking fair.
艾比
Abby.
也许...
Maybe,
也许西雅图的人有资源
maybe the Seattle crew has resources.
他们可以帮我们找到线索
They could help us get some sort of lead.
你得帮我找到他
You'll help me find him.
好 我们会帮你找到他的
Yes. We'll help you find him.
然后我们再帮你杀了他
Then, we'll help you kill him.
要慢
Slowly.
什么
What?
我们杀他时...
When we kill him,
一定要慢慢地杀
we kill him slowly.
最后生还者
第二季第一集
(五年后)
起来
Get up.
快 过来
够了
Okay. Okay.
艾莉
Ellie!
砰 混♥蛋♥
Boom, motherfucker.
首先 “够了”的意思是停下 - 抱歉 我太投入了
First of all, "okay" means stop. - Sorry, I was in the moment.
其次 你不能对先打中你的人说 “砰 混♥蛋♥”
Second, you can't "Boom, motherfucker" people who land the first hit on you.
顺便说一句 打中的是你的脸
Square in the face, by the way.
我明显能挨得住拳头 谁在乎呢
Well, I can obviously take a punch, so who cares?
对了 你打得很猛 - 我手下留情了
Fuckin' hard, by the way. - I pulled it.
真的吗 - 对 他手下留情了
You pulled it? - Yeah, he pulled it.
为什么 - 是我让他那么做的
Why? - 'Cause I told him to.
为什么 - 否则他会把你打晕的
Why? - Otherwise, he would have knocked you out.
到时候我不好向乔尔交代
And I don't want to have to explain that to Joel.
下不为例 - 好
Don't do that again. - Okay.
我最后的动作有点慢 但其他部分还不错
I should've closed in faster on that one, but the rest was good.
确实不错
The rest was good.
今晚的活动你去吗
Are you going to the thing tonight?
我们必须去 因为社区什么的
Don't we have to? 'Cause community and shit?
你已经是社区的一份子了
You're part of the community now?
说真的 如果你要去 我们需要多一个人帮忙
Seriously, though, if you are, we could use an extra pair of hands
砍柴做野炊
breaking down firewood for the cookout.
别手下留情
Don't pull punches.
(怀俄明州 杰克逊)
该死
Well, that's fucked.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
出什么事了吗
Somethin' go wrong out there?
主管线是粘土的 都碎成渣了 里面长满了根
Well, the main lines are clay, all cracked to shit and full of roots.
我们不知道该怎么办 工头也不在岗位上
We're not sure what we're supposed to do, and our foreman isn't foreman-ing.
抱歉 我马上出去
Yeah, sorry. I'll be out there in a minute.
你在干什么 - 修断路器
Whatcha doin'? - Fixing these breakers.
他们本来要把整块电路板都扔掉 其实换上新弹簧就行了
They were gonna chuck the whole panel but all they need is new springs.
教教我
Teach me?
好
Okay.
那么...
Well...
首先 在你动电路之前
First thing first, before you mess with circuits,
得先检查电线有没有电 那要怎么做
you gotta check if the wires are live. So, how do you do that?
用...舌头舔
I...lick them?
电压测试仪
Voltage tester.
你看 这个部分很重要
Now, this right here is the part that matters.
双金属片
Bimetallic strip.
电流过大时 双金属片受热弯曲 松开杠杆
Too much current runs through, heats up the strip, it bends, releases the lever?
电路就断开了 否则电线会越来越热
Circuit breaks. Otherwise, the wires get hotter and hotter,
在墙壁内部起火 你的房♥子就毁了
lights the inside of your walls on fire. There goes your house.
我能问个问题吗 - 问吧
Can I ask a question? - Shoot.
她为什么生你的气
Why is she angry at you?
她说她生气了
She said she was angry?
没说 但是...
No, but...
你是她最好的朋友 估计她会告诉你的
You're her best friend, reckon she would have told you.
没有
Nope.
我觉得这很正常
Well, I figure it's normal.
她19岁 而我是...现在这样
Her bein' 19 and me bein' her, what I am.
她这个年纪的孩子 都不喜欢自己的父母
No one likes their parents at that age.
我没和自己的孩子经历过这个阶段
I never got there with my own kid,
所以我们都在摸索中
so we're both just figuring it out for the first time, is all.
过段时间就好了
We'll get through it.
对 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
所以弹簧把杠杆固定在... - 重点是我尽力了
So, the springs hold the levers back-- - The thing is, I try.
我知道我不好相处 保护欲过强 而她...
I know I'm a hard-ass and maybe overprotective, and she's
就是她
her,
但是...
but...
我哪里错了
I mean, what did I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Yeah, well.
我不能把别人的情绪状态 怪在自己头上
I can't hold myself responsible for another person's emotional state.
你在看心理医生吗 我的天 你找盖尔看病了
Are you in fucking therapy? Holy shit, you're seeing Gail?
我没看心理医生 真是的 去...
I'm not in therapy. Jesus, go,
去修主管线吧 锯掉裂开的部分 拔出那些根
go fix the main line. Saw out the cracked parts,
再用ABS树脂填上空隙 去吧
pull the roots and we'll fill in the gaps with some ABS. Go on.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
迪娜
Dina.
别告诉任何人我在看心理医生
Don't tell anyone I'm in therapy.
天啊 - 这瞄准镜太赞了
Oh, shit. - This scope is sick.
赞的不是瞄准镜 而是枪手 你越来越厉害了
It ain't the scope, it's the shooter. You're gettin' good.
下一个是谁 - 我看看
Who's next? - Let's see.
好 路边就有一群
Ah, okay. There's a cluster of 'em up by the road.
其中一个掉队了 看到了吗 - 看到了
One's broken away, you see him? - See him.
这种射击急不得
Alright, you wanna take your time with this one.
距离更远 子弹下降幅度更大
It's further away, so more drop.
目标在坡上 你得进行补偿调整
He's going uphill, so you gotta compensate.
爆头吗
Head shot?
一向如此
Always.
该死
Ah, fuck.
没关系 反正你也射中了 - 大概吧 还剩很多呢
Nah. It's alright, you got him anyway. - I guess. A lot of them out there.
对 我注意到了 很可能沿着89号♥公路过来的
Yeah, I noticed. Probably followin' down Route 89.
也许是从阿尔派恩出来的
Maybe comin' outta Alpine.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表