当时好可怕
He was really bad.
他真的很可怕
I don't know why I knew. I just did.
我不知道自己怎么会察觉 但我发现了
Something didn't feel right.
感觉有事情不对劲
Hey, it's OK. It's OK.
没事的…
Darling...
亲爱的
Darling? I killed him.
亲爱的 是我杀了他
I killed him. She didn't do anything. Stay where you are.
是我杀了他,她什么也没做 先生,别轻举妄动
He called 999. What?
他打了999报案 什么?
Baby? Baby, listen to me. I'm trying to protect you.
宝贝…听我说,我是想保护你
You fucker! Argh!
是他… 你这王八蛋
Police!
警♥察♥
We've found the suspects. The boy's confessed to the murder.
我们找到嫌犯了 那个男孩供认他是凶手
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
We've traced the call to the coast road. Armed unit on its way now.
我们追踪到报案电♥话♥来自海岸路 武装小组正要前往
Argh! You actually in the police? Yes!
你真的是警♥察♥吗? 是的
Can you stop pointing that at me, please?
能请你别拿那个指着我吗?
I wouldn't do that. What? Why?
我建议别那么做 什么?为什么?
The knife's stemming the blood. Leave it.
插着刀才能阻挡血液,别拔♥出♥来♥
Have you got any antiseptic?
你有消毒药水吗?
I've got some Arnica in the bathroom.
浴室里有些草本药膏
Let's not piss into the wind. Just leave it.
那个没有用 就暂时插着吧,你不会有事
You'll be fine. An armed unit's on its way. OK, look. We haven't got long.
武装小组正在赶过来 听着,我们时间不多了
I want to help you, all right? Listen.
这是什么状况? 我想帮助你们,听我说
We need to go. No.
我们得离开这里 不行
Can't let you do that. You can't keep running. You can't.
我不能放你们走 你们不能再逃了,不行
It's better that you hand yourselves in now, willingly, to me,
你们最好现在就向我自首 我可以帮你们
and I can help you sort out a manslaughter plea.
我们能提出过失杀人的抗辩
Please, can you move? No, you have to stop.
能请你让路吗? 不,你们不能继续这样
Especially you, James.
尤其是你,詹姆斯
You're 18 now.
你已经18岁了
What?
什么?
Happy birthday, by the way. What, today?
对了,生日快乐 是今天吗?
You're eighteenth?
你的18岁生日?
Why didn't you say anything?
你怎么没告诉我?
I would've got you a present.
我会帮你买♥♥礼物的
I saw your dad yesterday.
我昨天见过你♥爸♥
He told me about your mum.
他跟我说了你母亲的事
He showed me the picture of you all. The one in his wallet.
他让我看了你们的全家福 在他钱包里那张
He doesn't have one in his wallet.
他钱包里没有放照片
Is he angry with me? No, he's worried.
他在生我的气吗? 不,他很担心
Your mum's worried, too.
你母亲也很担心 最好是
Your stepdad's a nasty twat isn't he?
但你继父真是个糟糕的混♥蛋♥,对吧?
Yeah.
没错
What'll happen to us if we do what you say?
如果照你说的做,我们会怎么样?
Nothing too bad. If you let me help you. Yeah, right.
如果有我帮忙,情况不会太糟 最好是啦
Sorry?
你说什么?
Don't lie to them. They'll lock you up and throw away the key.
别骗他们,你们会被关到死
Mr. Foley, that's actually not the case. They will.
佛利先生,事情不是那样 他们会的,别听她胡说
Don't listen to her. You called the police, Leslie!
是你报了警,莱斯利
Whoa! I'm trying to protect you. From him.
我只是要保护你不受他伤害
Oh, really? It wasn't for the reward?
是吗?不是为了悬赏金吗?
How much? Look, you didn't kill anybody, did you?
悬赏金有多少? 听着,人不是你杀的,对吧?
He's right. What?
他说得对 什么?
I'll go with you. I'll hand myself in. What? No way!
我跟你走,我会自首 什么?你不准这样
Listen, sweetheart, take it from someone who knows.
听着,亲爱的,相信我吧,我很了解
You take after your mum. What?
你就像你妈一样 什么?
You have shit taste in men. Take the opportunity to get rid of this one.
你们看男人的眼光都很差 趁现在摆脱这个男生
Argh! What is wrong with you?
你到底有什么问题啊?
You want to know what's wrong with me, yeah? You.
你想知道我有什么问题?就是你
You are. You don't care about me.
你就是我的问题,你从来不在乎我
You don't give the tiniest shit Course I care. Of course I give a shit
你一点也不在乎 我当然在乎,我有放在心上
You shouldn't just make people if you're going to abandon them
你如果要抛弃孩子 一开始就不该生下他们
because they think they've done something wrong their whole lives.
这会害他们一辈子 都以为自己做错了什么
Don't give me that victim shit, Alyssa.
别一副可怜受害者的模样,艾莉莎
We can all do that. "I'm anorexic because I was adopted."
人人都能找借口说: “我有厌食症,因为我是领养来的”
I cheat on women because I wasn't breastfed."
“我对女人不忠 是因为小时候没喝母乳”"
Everyone has a reason for how they behave.
人人都可以为自己的行为找借口
What's yours then? Huh?
那你的借口是什么? 什么?
Why are you such a prick?
为什么你会是这种混♥蛋♥?
I love him so much.
我好爱他
You know what? He's right.
算了,他说得对
But I didn't come looking for you. Right? I kept away.
但我没有主动去找你,好吗? 我让自己远离你
I thought it would be best if you forgot all about me.
我以为让你完全忘了我 才是最好的做法
We haven't really got time Just give me a second.
我们的时间不多… 再等我一下
Why did you send me the cards, then? For my birthday.
那你为什么要寄给我生日卡片?
Did you even send them?
那些真的是你寄的吗?
Oh, my God, was it my mum?
天啊,难道是我妈?
She shouldn't have done it. It's really irresponsible.
她不该这么做,这样很不负责任
I feel like I'm going mad.
我觉得我快发疯了
Hey! To be mad in a deranged Shut up! Shut the fuck up!
在这个失序世界当个疯狂的人… 闭嘴,闭上你的烂嘴
Stop quoting yourself!
别再引用自己的话了
Will we go to prison if we hand ourselves in? Or juvenile? Will we?
自首的话会被送去坐牢吗? 还是少年观护所?会吗?
Look, yes, possibly.
听着…可能会
We wouldn't go to the same place? No, but the thing
我们不会被关在同个地方? 不会,但你得…
No? No.
不会? 不会
I'm sorry. Why?
那就抱歉了 什么意思?
Jesus Christ! Give me the keys to your boat.
我的天啊 把那艘船的钥匙给我
She's breathing.
她还有呼吸
Come on, James, we have to go now!
快点,詹姆斯,我们得立刻离开
Shit!
可恶
Fuck!
妈的
Armed police! Armed police!
武装警♥察♥…
Stay down!
好好趴着
One Man. One woman.
一名男性、一名女性
Eunice, can you hear me? Eunice?
尤妮斯,你听得见吗?尤妮斯
They're on the beach!
他们在海滩上
Move out! Move out!
往外移♥动♥
Say that I kidnapped you.
告诉他们是我绑♥架♥你
What? Yeah.
什么? 没错
Tell them that I did it all.
就这样告诉他们,说一切都是我做的
Then you'll be OK. Nothing will happen to you.
这样你就会没事,不会有任何麻烦
No. No way. We're going together. Come on!
不,我们要一起离开,快点,我们…
I'm sorry. Why?
对不起 什么?
Armed police, stay where you are!
武装警♥察♥…站住别动
Put down the weapon!
放下武器
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
James!
詹姆斯
No!
不
No! Get off me!
不,放开我
I've just turned 18.
那天我刚满18岁
And I think I understand...
我想我终于明白…
what people mean to each other.
人们对彼此的意义...
♪Why does the sun ♪
♪Keep on shining? ♪
♪Why does the sea ♪
♪Rush to shore? ♪
♪Don't they know ♪
♪It's the end of the world? ♪