(11年前)
How are you feeling? Better?
你感觉怎么样?好点了吗?
Good.
太好了
What're you two doing today, then?
你们俩今天想做什么?
Can we go feed the ducks?
我们可以去喂鸭子吗?
Ah, ducks! Sounds good. No, James. I said,
鸭子,这主意不错 不行,詹姆斯,我说过了
Not today.
今天不行
Come on. You can manage ducks, can't you? Be good for you to get out.
别这样嘛,你现在能喂喂鸭子吧? 出去走走对你有好处
Please?
拜托
OK.
好吧
Ducks.
鸭子
Hey, I want to tell you something.
我想告诉你一件事
I love you.
我爱你
I need to feed them.
我要去喂鸭子
Thanks for coming in, son.
谢谢你来找我们,小子
Son?
小子
Hello?
哈啰
Yeah?
是
Sorry about the wait.
抱歉让你久等
I'm DC Onslow. They, um...
我是昂斯洛警探,他们…
They told me you've, uh...
他们告诉我,你…
you've come in to report a murder, is that right?
你是来通报凶杀案的,对吗?
In the cold light of day, that suddenly didn't seem right at all.
我在事后冷静下来 突然觉得这么做大错特错
Uh huh.
嗯嗯
OK, so, um...
好的,那么…
I'm gonna need you to come with me. It was my mum.
我需要你跟我过来一下 是我妈
Yeah, you just need to wait. She killed herself.
好,你得等到… 她自杀了
Right.
是
OK.
好的
Um...
嗯
So, um, do you want to tell me what...
那么,你想告诉我…
what happened? Did you find the body? Your mum?
发生什么事?你发现了尸…你妈?
I was there when she did it.
她自杀时,我就在现场
Right.
好
Well, um...
这样啊
And so, when did this...
这是什么时候…
when did this happen? Last night? 11 years ago.
这是什么时候发生的?昨晚? 11年前
OK.
好
Um...
嗯
So, here's the thing. Um...
是这样的
It's not technically a murder.
技术上来说,自杀不能算是凶杀案
Suicide, it's a whole, different wheelhouse, really, um.
这是完全不同的类别,真的
I mean, suicide's not even a crime...
自杀甚至不能算是犯罪
which is... mad, innit?
这很荒谬吧?...
Do you want to speak to a woman?
你想跟其他女同仁谈谈吗?
Why would I want to speak to a woman?
为什么我要跟女同仁谈?
Well, you know, because, you know...
这个嘛,因为…
No.
不是
What about your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢?
Have you got a dad?
你有爸爸吗?
No, not really.
不,不能算有
Can we come in?
能打扰一下吗?
God, is it James?
天啊,是因为詹姆斯吗?
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
Your son stole your car...
你儿子偷了你的车
then crashed it into a tree and set fire to it.
然后撞上一棵树,让它起火燃烧
It was found last night.
那台车在昨晚被发现
Has he ever done anything like that before?
他以前有做过类似的事吗?
Why didn't you say anything about the car when you reported him missing?
你报♥警♥说他失踪时 怎么没提到车子的事?
Well, I didn't want him to get into trouble.
我不想让他惹上麻烦
He's a weird kid, but he's not bad.
他性格古怪,但不是什么坏小孩
Uh, who did that to you?
你的伤是谁弄的?
I just got into a fight. At the pub.
我在酒吧里跟别人打了一架
Did James do it? No.
是詹姆斯弄的吗? 不是
Is his mum around?
他妈妈在家吗? 不在
She's dead.
她去世了
Sorry.
抱歉
Really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Does anyone want a cup of tea?
有人想喝杯茶吗?
Kettle's on. Did you find his girlfriend, then?
我正在烧开水 那你们有找到他女朋友吗?
Who's his girlfriend?
他女朋友是谁?
She's called Alyssa.
她叫艾莉莎
It was the right thing, to leave James...
离开詹姆斯是对的
I didn't kill anyone.
我可没杀死任何人
It's better if I go to my dad's on my own, anyway.
我自己去找我爸会比较好
I wish I hadn't left James with the money, though.
不过我后悔把钱留给詹姆斯
Oh, God.
不会吧
I'd really like it if this was some horrendous, murder inspired fantasy moment.
我多希望这是受到凶案影响 产生的惊悚幻觉
But no.
可惜不是
What's she done?
她干了什么好事?
Is she OK? When did you last see Alyssa?
她没事吧? 你上次见到艾莉莎是何时?
On Saturday.
星期六
We were having a party, and she ran away.
那天我们办了派对,她就离家出走了
Why? Didn't like handing out the canapés.
为什么? 她不喜欢帮忙分送点心
What time did she leave? It was around...
她几点离开的? 大概…
I'm sorry. Could you let your wife answer, please?
不好意思,可以让你妻子回答吗?
Sure.
没问题
I mean, it's not my daughter, not my problem.
反正不是我女儿,不关我的事
Do you know where she is now? Has she rung at all?
你知道她在哪里吗? 她有打过电♥话♥吗?
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪里
Look, what is this about?
等等,这是怎么回事?
We need to talk to your daughter in connection with a murder.
我们得针对一起凶杀案向你女儿问话
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She's not a suspect. Not at the moment.
她不是嫌犯 目前还不是
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
She's a potential witness.
她有可能是目击证人
Didn't you think to report her as missing?
你没想过要通报她失踪吗?
Her boyfriend's dad reported him immediately.
她男朋友的爸爸立刻就报案了
She doesn't have a boyfriend.
她没有男朋友
We're going to need a recent photograph of Alyssa. Um...
我们需要艾莉莎近期的照片
Do you have one?
你手边有吗?
I've got some upstairs.
楼上有一些
I can recommend Childline or the NSPCC.
我建议通报儿童专线 或受虐儿童防治协会
OK, will do.
好,没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I've been speaking to my DI, that was him on the phone there.
我跟探长谈过了
刚刚电♥话♥中的是他
What we thought would be the best thing is if we put you in touch with social services.
我们认为最好的做法 是让你跟社会服务单位联♥系♥
And they can take things from here. What do you think?
他们可以接手处理,好吗?
Unless you've got someone else who can look after you?
除非有其他人可以照顾你
OK, so that's what I'm going to do, then.
好,那就这么办吧
So...
那么…
So, I'm gonna need a few details from you, young man.
我需要你提供一些数据,小伙子
So, first up... This is typical.
首先是…
Who do you have to fuck around here to get a pen that works?
又来了,这办公室 连一支能写的笔都没有
Here we go.
可以了
Uh, full name.
全名是…
Oh, shit.
该死
(药局)
♪Well, it seems so real ♪
♪I can see it ♪
♪And it seems so real... ♪
Sometimes, I hate being a girl.
有时候我真讨厌自己是女生
♪And it seems so real ♪
♪I can taste it ♪
♪And it seems so real ♪
♪I can hear it ♪
♪So why y y y y ♪
♪Can't I touch it? ♪
(身穿内衣的女人 今日散发性感魅力)
In films, people on the run always look hot.
电影里那些逃亡的角色 总是看起来很性感
Fucking hell.
骗鬼啦
♪Can't I touch it? ♪
♪But then it looks so real ♪
♪I can see it ♪
♪And it feels so... ♪
What've you got in there?
你外套里藏的是什么?
Hmm?
嗯
No wonder she ran away. Poor kid.