他只是个孩子
No, he's not.
不,他不是
Go easy on these. They're rocket fuel.
别吸太猛,这药效很强
What? Nothing.
怎样? 没事
Well, they've got to get it from someone.
反正他们也会从别人那里买♥♥
It's completely ethical. That's the beauty of it.
我这么做完全合乎道德标准 这就是其中的优点
Everything's locally sourced, organic.
一切都是在地生产,完全有机
No gang warfare bullshit,
没有那些帮派斗争的鸟事
no women swallowing condoms, no kids getting hurt.
不会有女人吞下藏♥毒♥的保险套 也不会伤害任何小孩
This world, man.
这世界真是荒唐
Hey, kids, don't do drugs,
“孩子们,别碰毒品"
but do nag your mum to buy you a phone
但可以缠着你妈,叫她帮你买♥♥
hewn from the sweat and tears of a modern slave."
压榨血汗奴工制♥造♥的手♥机♥”
You understand me, don't you, girl? Yeah.
你懂我的意思吧,女儿? 我懂
Gotta fight the system. You got to, kiddo.
我们得对抗这个体制 非对抗不可,小子
Because we live in properly fucked up times.
因为我们生活的年代乱七八糟
Don't you forget that.
可别忘了这点
The wisest thing anyone's ever said to me, right?
我听过最有智慧的一句话
Wanna hear this?
你们想听吗?
James, you listening? Yeah.
詹姆斯,你有在听吗? 有
To be mad in a deranged world is not madness.
“在这个失序世界当个疯狂的人"
It's sanity."
才是真的清醒”
Who said that?
这句话是谁说的?
Me.
我
He's basically Gandhi.
他根本就是甘地
You are golden, you know that?
你是耀眼无比的女孩,知道吗?
Golden!
耀眼无比
Leslie talked a lot.
莱斯利的话真的很多
Want one?
要吃吗?
No, thanks.
尤妮斯 不了,谢谢
You know, Clive Koch could well have been self defense.
克莱夫考克的凶杀案 很可能是自我防卫
Well, we don't have proof, so you can't assume that.
我们没有证据,你不能这样假设
And you can't assume the opposite.
你也不能假设相反情况
I feel sorry for them, all right? I do.
我为他们感到遗憾,真的
I think they're miserable, fucked up, stupid kids
这两个悲惨的蠢孩子 把人生搞得一团糟
who've done something bad, but we don't know why
他们做了坏事,但我们不知道原因
I don't care why!
我不在乎原因
I care that they don't kill someone else.
我只在乎要在他们再度行凶前逮人
Teri, I'm not We're not social services!
泰莉,我不… 我们可不是社会服务单位
That's not What good does feeling sorry for them do?
那是… 为他们感到遗憾有什么用处?
What does it actually do?
到底有什么用处?
We need to find them.
我们得找到他们
We. Find. Them.
我们要找到他们
With an armed response unit that scares the shit out of them?
难道要找武装小组 把他们吓个半死吗?
So, what do you suggest? We coax them out with a giant Toblerone and hope for the best?
那你建议怎么做?拿超大巧克力棒 哄骗他们,然后祈祷会成功?
I'm still not convinced he was armed.
我还是不相信他身上有枪
Well, we're going to have to behave like he was.
我们得当作他有枪
Is this about something else?
你是因为我们的事才这样吗?
What?
什么?
No! OK.
不是 好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I just think someone should talk to them, not wave a gun at them.
我只是认为该找人跟他们谈 而不是拿枪对付他们
Well, someone is very welcome to talk to them as soon as they're locked up.
等他们被关进牢里 我们自然很欢迎有人找他们谈
Talk to them, understand them, I don't know,
跟他们谈心、了解他们
teach them fucking whittling. I don't care.
教他们削削该死的木头,我才不在乎
So, what do you think of him?
你觉得他怎么样?
Sometimes, it was important to lie.
有时候说谎是必须的
Yeah, he's all right.
他还不错啊
All right?"
只是“还不错”?"
All right, like good.
还不错是一种赞美
You don't get it. Ah, right. Who's for a pint?
你不懂啦 好了,有人要去喝一杯吗?
Are we not going out on the boat?
我们不开船出海吗?
Ah, girl, I'm knackered. Do you mind?
女儿,我累坏了,你不介意吧?
I'll take you out tomorrow, I promise. OK.
明天我就带你出海,我保证 好吧
Cross my heart.
我发誓
OK.
好
Come on, James!
来吧,詹姆斯
♪Oh, Daddy ♪
♪You know you make me cry ♪
♪How can you love me? ♪
It's so weird.
这感觉好奇妙
When you've wanted something for so long...
当你长久以来渴求着某件事
and you've been so frightened it'll be shit...
却非常害怕它的真实样貌 会让人失望透顶
and then... it's not shit at all. It's amazing.
结果它一点也不让人失望 而是非常美好
♪It's got to be me ♪
♪Yes, it's got to be me ♪
What are you drinking?
你们想喝什么?
You haven't seen either of them?
这两个人你都没见过吗?
I told you. No.
我说过了,没有
And Leslie?
那莱斯利呢?
No idea. He moved out months ago.
不知道,他好几个月前就搬走了
Just in case.
想到什么都能联络我
Alyssa? Yeah?
艾莉莎 怎么了?
Maybe we shouldn't stay here too long.
也许我们不该在这里久留 什么?
Do what you want.
随便你
♪If you tell me that she's not here ♪
♪I'll follow the trail of her tears... ♪
I missed you, darling.
我很想你,亲爱的
♪That's how I got to Memphis ♪
Look at you!
你都长这么大了
Look at you!
长这么大了
Hey! Hey! What?
嘿… 什么?
Hey, let's do the thing!
我们来做那个
What thing? Yeah?
做什么?
Oh, yeah!
这个啊
Alyssa felt far away from me.
艾莉莎感觉离我好远
It was like we'd gone back.
就好像我们回到以前的状态
♪That's how I got to Memphis ♪
♪That's how I got to... ♪
I haven't seen you in ten years!
我有十年没看到你了
Dad?
爸
What is it? Are you all right? I... I'm... I'm useless. I'm fucking useless.
怎么了?你没事吧? 我…真是没用,我真♥他♥妈♥没用
Fuck...
妈的
No, you're not!
不,不是这样
What?
你要做什么?
You're not useless.
别说自己没用
A card every year without fail. I think that's pretty good, Dad.
你每年都寄给我生日卡片 你已经很棒了,爸
♪...tell her that I love her so ♪
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
I'd started to think that maybe I should just go.
我开始在想也许我该干脆离开
Leave Alyssa with her dad. She seemed happy.
让艾莉莎跟她爸待在这里 她看起来很快乐
I'm not even joking. Right? Shorts. That's it.
我没在开玩笑,他只穿短裤,没别的
The whole year round.
一年到头都是这样
He doesn't even own a pair of trousers, do you, Jonno?
他根本没有长裤,对吧,强诺?
No. What did you wear to your ma's funeral?
没有 你参加你妈丧礼时穿什么?
Black shorts.
黑色短裤
Black shorts! Black fucking shorts! But then everything changed.
黑色短裤,他妈的黑色短裤 但接着出现了一大转变
Les. Les!
莱斯利…
You found him, then? Oh, come on, Debbie, not now.
你找到他啦? 别这样,黛比,以后再说
Yeah. Come over here. No, Debbie. Honestly, you should go home.
好,给我过来 黛比,我说真的,你该回家去
Seriously. We'll only end up rowing. You don't want that.
我说真的,亲爱的 我们最后只会吵架,你也不想那样
Come here!
给我过来
She's a bit unstable, you know? In the head.
她的心理状况有点不稳定
The Police are looking for her, what's she done?
我遇到警♥察♥上门找她 她怎么跟你说的?
Are you fucking kidding me?
这他妈是在开我玩笑吗?
Big deal. Like you never did that.
那又怎样?你一定也离家出走过
I need you to take an interest. I can't do this on my own. It's just not fair.
我需要你多点关心 我一个人做不来,这太不公平了
OK, I'm listening.
好啦…我有在听
What do you need? A new school uniform.
你需要什么? 他需要买♥♥新制♥服♥
Why? No, no... he's grown and he looks like a prick!
不… 他一周就长十三公分,却像个笨蛋
What do you want me to do? He's not gonna stop growing!
你要我怎么做?他不会停止长大
Give me money. Is he your dad?
给我一些钱 他是你♥爸♥吗?
No. Look, Lyss, it's not like...
不,听着,艾莉莎 这没什么,他只是…
He's just Were you going to tell me?
你有打算告诉我吗?
Ah, man, this is too much.
天啊,我受不了了