Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸
Oh, my God.
天啊
Alyssa?
你是艾莉莎?
He smells exactly the same.
他身上的气味完全没变
I thought I should give Alyssa and her dad some space.
我想我应该留给艾莉莎 和她爸爸一点空间
He a poof?
他是同性恋吗?
He's my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
Is that mine?
这件是我的吗?
Yeah.
没错
It suits you.
真适合你
Well, you turned out all right, didn't you?
你长大后真好看
You're gorgeous! Shut up.
变得真漂亮 哪有
No, no, I'm serious.
不…我是说真的
You were a fucking weird looking kid.
你小时候长得有够奇怪
I'm relieved.
我真是松了一口气
Smoke?
要抽烟吗?
How's your ma?
你妈过得怎样?
Yeah, fine.
还不错
Married to a total dick, but... fine.
跟一个混♥蛋♥结了婚,但过得不错
Can we stay with you for a bit?
我们能住这里一段时间吗?
Please say yes.
拜托答应我
Course you can.
当然可以
You're my blood, girl.
你可是我的孩子,女儿
Cool. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢
So, you run away, then? From your ma's?
所以你是从你妈身边跑走啰?
You're my blood all right.
不愧是我的孩子
We're in trouble.
我们惹上麻烦了
Pregnant?
怀孕了?
Worse.
比那个更糟
How much?
有多糟?
A lot.
糟透了
I will tell him what we've done.
总有一天我会告诉他…
At some point.
我们做的好事
We didn't know where else to go.
我们没有其他地方可去
Well, you're safe as houses here.
你们在这里非常安全,懂吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
You OK, James?
你还好吗,詹姆斯?
That becomes a bed.
那就当作你们的床了
Oh, what, like a fold out? Cool.
是折迭沙发床吗?真酷
No. Just becomes a bed if you sleep on it.
不是,只要能睡就算是床
I'm through at the back there, and the bathroom's in there.
我的房♥间在后面那边,而浴室在里面
Ah, it's so good to see you, girl.
真高兴见到你,女儿
Sleep tight.
晚安
He's all right.
他很不错
He's actually, genuinely all right.
他简直非常不错
Leslie was pretty different.
莱斯利是个与众不同的人
James?
詹姆斯
Yeah?
怎么了?
Do you want to throw knives?
想跟我一起玩飞刀吗?
What?
什么?
You never thrown a knife before?
你没玩过飞刀?
Uh, no.
没有
Take your shirt off.
把你的上衣脱了
Uh, not bad.
还不赖
Beginner's luck.
新手运气好
Yeah, right.
对,没错
You want a beer?
要喝瓶啤酒吗?
Do you look after her, James?
你会好好照顾她吗,詹姆斯?
Yeah.
我会
Good.
很好
That's very good.
非常好
Did she ever mention me?
她有跟你提过我吗?
Yeah.
有
And?
那么…
Does she...
你觉得…
love me, do you think?
她爱我吗?
Yeah.
当然
I'd never met someone like Leslie. Not an adult.
我从没遇过莱斯利这样的人 没有大人像他这样
He seemed like one, most of the time,
他大多时候有着大人的样子
but it was like he was... missing parts.
但好像缺少了什么
What's she done to her hair?
她怎么把头发弄成这样?
Oh, God.
天啊
As you can see, your children seem to have committed another serious crime.
如各位所见,你们的孩子 似乎犯了另一起严重案件
She's not doing anything, is she? It's him! He's the one with the fucking gun.
她什么也没做吧?都是他做的 是他拿了把该死的枪
He never had a gun. He only ever had his knife.
他根本没有枪,他只有那把刀
What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底有什么毛病啊?
It's his birthday tomorrow. He'll be 18.
明天是他的生日,他要满18岁了
18岁18.
Here, look.
你们看
Look at him.
看看他
She killed herself, his mum.
他的妈妈自杀了
She did it in front of him.
就在他的面前自杀
Hope you like well done.
希望你们喜欢煎得熟透的肉
Well done as in, like, fucking cremated.
“熟透”到像他妈的黑炭
Dig in.
快吃吧
Thanks, Dad.
谢啦,爸
I love saying that.
我好爱说这句话
Slainte!
敬你们
You should come out on me boat.
你们得来我的船上看看
You got a boat?
你有船?
Nothing flashy, a little cuddy cabin, but she's cute.
不是很豪华那种 只是一艘小舱船,满可爱的
I'll take us out this afternoon, if you want?
你们要的话,我们下午可以开船出海
Cool!
好啊
I can't believe my dad has a boat.
真不敢相信我爸有船
Basically means that I've got a boat.
这基本上就等于我拥有一艘船
Right, let's do it!
很好,我们走吧
Leslie! Les!
莱斯利…
What?
什么事?
Did you not see the rota? I stuck it on your fridge.
你没看到轮值表吗? 我贴在你的冰箱上
Ah, for fuck's sake!
真该死
Today? Like now?
是今天吗?现在?
Can't you do it? No. I got to take Dad to be bled.
你不能帮忙吗? 我得带我爸去医院抽血
All right, change of plan. We'll do the boat later, OK?
好吧,计划改变了 我们以后再开船,好吗?
Why?
为什么?
Um, I've just got to do a bit of work from home. You just chill out here, OK?
我得回家做点工作 你们还是可以在这里玩,好吗?
OK.
好
It would seem safe to assume they're headed to Alyssa's father: Leslie Foley.
应该可以确定他们是去找 艾莉莎的爸爸,莱斯利佛利
He's got previous, nothing major: cautions and suspended.
他有前科,都是些小案件 处分有警告和缓刑
The local PCs, they checked him out when we identified Alyssa,
当地警员在我们确认 艾莉莎身分时就找过他
but he no longer lives at his given address.
但他已经搬离原本的住址
She thinks he still does.
不过她以为他还住在原处
So we move out there, and we wait for them to show up.
所以我们得前往那里等他们出现
I know.
我知道
I think your dad's a drug dealer.
我觉得你♥爸♥应该是毒贩
Cool.
很酷啊
But What?
但是… 什么?
It seemed like Alyssa was deliberately missing the point.
艾莉莎似乎是故意忽略这点
Is this the best place for us to stay?
这对我们来说是最好的落脚处吗?
We killed a guy.
我们杀了一个男人
No way am I leaving yet.
我不可能现在就离开
Stop worrying. He's going to look after us.
别担心了,他会照顾我们
We're totally safe here.
我们在这里绝对安全
Hey, Alyssa, meet Jonno. Hey.
嗨,艾莉莎,他是强诺 嗨
Check this out.
艾莉莎,你看好
We definitely weren't safe.
我们一点也不安全
We must find them before they do anything else.
我们得在他们犯下其他案件前找到人
Or we could... let them carry on for a couple of days.
或者也可以放他们继续逃亡几天
What? Well, he's 18 tomorrow.
什么? 他明天就满18岁了
That's proper prison, that is.
到时就可以送去成人监狱
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的啦
He's just a kid.