难怪她要离家出走,可怜的孩子
Let's just wait and see.
我们就等着看吧
Are you sure?
你真的不吃?
I'm on a fast day. Thought you were tense.
我今天禁食 难怪情绪紧绷
Can I say something?
我有件事想跟你谈谈
Yeah.
什么事?
I think we should clear the air.
我觉得我们应该把话说开
Wait, just hear me out.
你听我说
Uh, I think it's more professional.
我觉得这样才不会影响工作
Look...
听我说…
people get drunk and...
喝醉是常有的事,而且…
stuff happens in the night that maybe wouldn't happen in the day.
人们会在夜晚的催化下 做出平常不会做的事
And just because that comes as a surprise,
即使这些事令人讶异
it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
并不代表就是种错误
I can see you regret it.
我看得出你很后悔
I don't regret it.
我不后悔
I just wish it hadn't happened.
我只希望那件事从没发生过
Alyssa. I don't want to hold your hand.
艾莉莎 我不想握你的手
Did you take anything else?
你有拿其他东西吗?
Arms out.
把手摊开 什么?
What? Arms out.
把手摊开
Don't fucking touch me. Do you want me to call the police?
别碰我 你要我报♥警♥吗?
All right.
好吧
How did you get that?
你的伤怎么来的?
Are you going to look at me?
可以看着我回答吗?
Hmm?
嗯
I don't want to have sex with you. Wait, what?
我不想跟你上♥床♥ 慢着,你说什么?
I don't want to, even if you pay me.
就算你付我钱,我也不想跟你上♥床♥
I don't want to have sex with you!
我才不想跟你上♥床♥
I have sex with my wife.
我只跟我老婆上♥床♥
Shit.
该死
What's going to happen to me?
我会被如何处置?
I'm going to file a report. And then I'm going to call the police.
我会提交一份报告,然后报♥警♥
Police? Yes. You're a thief.
报♥警♥? 没错,你是小偷
Not the police.
别报♥警♥…
Emil? A bloke's lost his kid. Little girl? Five years old?
艾米尔,有个男人的小孩走失了 一名五岁小女孩
I'm just handling something, can you deal with it?
我正在忙,你能处理一下吗?
It's the end of my shift.
我要下班了
All right, I'm coming.
好吧,我这就过去
Stay here.
好好待在这里
Fucking idiot.
死白♥痴♥
She is five, but she's really tiny,
她五岁,但她很娇小
and she's got brown hair down to about here. No, I was just...
她留着棕色头发 大概这么长,我刚刚…
gray leggings and a...
穿着绿色长裤和…...
Daddy! Oh, where have you been?
爹地 你跑去哪了?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you so much!
非常感谢你
Don't do that again.
别再乱跑了
I knew she was probably long gone...
我知道她大概早就离开了
but it seemed important to try.
但我还是非得试试看不可
James would be shitting himself right now.
詹姆斯现在一定不知所措
I wonder what he's doing.
不知道他在做什么
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
Got a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?
Did he hurt you? Did he do that?
他有欺负你吗?那个伤是他弄的?
No, someone else.
不是,别人弄的
Go on, get out of here. Really?
你走吧,离开这里 真的吗?
Yeah. What about the pants?
对啦 那内♥裤♥呢?
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Stop stealing.
别再偷东西了
(胸罩)
♪Voilà ♪
♪Je regarde les autres ♪
♪Pourtant ♪
♪Je ne leur trouve rien ♪
♪C'est comme ça ♪
♪Voilà ♪
♪Je vais avec les autres ♪
What the fuck am I doing?
我到底在干嘛?
♪Le temps ♪
♪Passe plus mal que bien ♪
♪C'est comme ça ♪
♪Et toi... ♪
What if James is dead?
如果詹姆斯死了怎么办?
He might literally be dead.
他有可能真的会死
He saved me and I left him.
他救了我,而我却离开他
I'm never going to see him again. And it's my fault.
我再也见不到他了,一切都是我的错
♪Est ce encore toi que j'aime? ♪
♪Que j'aime? ♪
♪Que j'aime? ♪
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I lost the money.
我把钱搞丢了
I didn't come back for the money.
我不是为了钱回来的
I'm sorry I left you.
我很抱歉把你丢下
I'm sorry I killed him.
我很抱歉我杀了他
I won't leave you again.
我不会再离开你了
OK.
好
Should we go to my dad's?
我们去找我爸吧?
OK.
好
Not your weird one.
换你正常的那只手
♪If I told a lie ♪
♪If I made you cry ♪
♪When I said goodbye ♪
♪I'm sorry ♪
♪From the bottom of ♪
♪Of my heart ♪
♪I apologize ♪
♪If I caused you pain ♪
♪I know ♪
♪That I'm to blame ♪