She's lived.
她有过精彩人生
Really?
是吗?
Whatever.
随便啦
Can we go to your house?
我们可以去你家吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊,没问题
Why do you live in such a weird house?
你家怎么这么诡异?
I don't know.
我不知道
There's too many windows.
太多窗户了
Maybe.
大概吧
Is that your mum?
这是你妈吗?
Yeah.
没错
She lives in Japan.
她住在日本
Cool. You look like her.
真酷,你长得像她
This is pretty retro. I don't like it.
这好复古喔 我不喜欢这东西
Why not?
为什么?
I just don't.
就是不喜欢
Alyssa was kind of a nymphomaniac.
艾莉莎对性♥爱♥有点入迷
What?
怎么了?
Huh?
呵
Oh, no.
糟了
The hunter has returned!
猎人回家啰
Cheers!
我敬你
Well, this is nice.
这真是太棒了
What is?
什么东西?
This. You two. Eh?
现在这样啊,你们两个,对吧?
What a relief!
我终于放心了
I tell you what. I've never been sure if he even, you know...
我告诉你,我根本不确定 他会不会…你知道…
I always thought there was something wrong with him!
我总觉得他哪里怪怪的
I actually masturbated once a week for medical purposes.
其实我每个礼拜 都会为了健康需求自♥慰♥一次
I knew it wasn't good to let things build up.
我知道累积太久对身体不好
I thought probably he was gay.
我以为他有可能是同性恋
Which is... That's fine. Like Obviously.
是的话…也没关系,当然啦
But, uh, here you are.
但现在你出现了
Maybe I'm gay.
说不定我是同性恋
Maybe he's asexual.
说不定他是无性恋
We're dealing with a really broad spectrum these days.
现代人的性向多元得很
Your dad's a prick.
你♥爸♥真是讨人厌
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道
Sometimes, I feel like punching him in the face.
有时我会想往他脸上揍一拳
You should definitely do that.
你有机会一定要揍下去
Have you ever eaten a pussy before?
你有帮女生口♥交♥过吗?
It was important to be confident in moments like this.
在这种时候一定要展现自信
Yeah. A few.
有啊,有过几次
I want you to eat mine.
我希望你帮我
Now?
现在吗?
Tomorrow.
明天
I'll be here at 11.
我早上11点会过来
I was ready at 11.
我在11点准备就绪
Actually, I was ready at ten.
事实上,我10点就准备好了
It was important to work out the exact logistics beforehand.
事先排练实际流程是很重要的
When it got to 12, I started to think she might not be coming.
到了12点,我开始觉得她可能不来了
Sometimes, I worry that I ruin things.
有时我会担心自己把事情搞砸
But I feel... I dunno.
但我觉得…不知道
I feel comfortable with him.
我觉得跟他在一起很自在
Sort of safe.
有种安全感
Lyssa. Alyssa. What?
艾莉莎…
Put these on and come downstairs.
干嘛? 换上这套衣服到楼下来
What? The party.
什么? 参加派对啊
No way, I told you. I'm going out.
门都没有,我说过了,我要出门
I am not having this argument again, Alyssa.
我不想再跟你吵同样的事,艾莉莎
Mum, there's no way!
妈,我不可能答应你
Please, love. I want you to be there. For me.
拜托了,亲爱的 我希望你在场,为了我
♪Here I go, falling down, down, down... ♪
Right. Those aren't for you. Hand them round.
好了,这些不是给你吃的 拿去发给大家
Hiya!
你好
♪I go deep into the funnel of love ♪
All right? Go away.
你好吗? 走开
Here.
这给你
Have a beer.
喝瓶啤酒
Chill out.
放松一下
Thanks, Tone.
谢啦,阿东
This is a load of bullshit.
这一切都是狗屁
Your life is bullshit.
你们的生活全是狗屁
Oh, well, if you hate it so much...
如果你这么讨厌这种生活…
leave.
那就离开
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Do us all a favor.
这样对我们都好
You look good when you make an effort, don't you?
你稍作打扮还蛮正的,对吧?
♪I learned the truth at 17 ♪
♪That love was meant for beauty queens ♪
♪And high school girls with clear skinned smiles... ♪
Sometimes, everything is suddenly really simple.
有时一切会豁然开朗
It's like everything shifts in a moment.
就好像世界在一瞬间转变
And you step out of your body,
而你跨出了自己的身体
out of your life.
跳脱自己的生活
You step out and you see where you are really clearly.
你抽离自我,清楚看见你身在何处
You see yourself.
你看见自己
And you think...
而你心想…
Fuck. This. Shit.
“管他妈去死”
♪And those of us with ravaged faces ♪
♪Lacking in the social graces ♪
♪Desperately remained at home ♪
♪Inventing lovers on the phone ♪
James!
詹姆斯
I think being angry and sad at the same time really turns me on.
生气和悲伤交杂的感觉 似乎燃起了我的欲望
Come here.
过来吧
I think I could fall in love with him.
我觉得自己大概可以爱上他
Also he has a car.
而且,他有一台车
I wondered if it'd be easier to slit her throat if I flipped her round.
我考虑着如果把她翻过身去 会不会比较容易割她喉咙
Whether it would be better not to see her face,
不看着她的脸会不会比较好
but then, the angle.
但那样的话,角度不对
It was a conundrum.
那是一大难题
What? Let's get out of here.
怎么了? 我们离开这里吧
What? I'm serious.
什么? 我说真的
Let's leave this shithole town. Now.
我们立刻离开这个破烂小镇
You hate it. I hate it.
你讨厌这里,我讨厌这里
Our parents are dickheads. You've got a car.
我们的父母都是白♥痴♥,而你有一台车
It's my dad's. Who's a dickhead.
那是我爸的车 你♥爸♥是个白♥痴♥
I'm going, whether you come with me or not. Are you in?
不管你要不要陪我,我都会离开 要一起走吗?
Please say yes.
拜托答应我
I figured I wasn't in a rush.
我发现我并不急着杀她
Yeah, all right.
好啊,走吧
♪Superboy, Supergirl ♪
♪Oh, I've got a question for your Superworld ♪
♪What gets you through? ♪
♪And who gets your past? ♪
I didn't know where we were going, or when I was gonna kill her,
我不知道我们要去哪里 也不知道何时会杀了她
but I punched my dad in the face and stole his car.
但我揍了我爸的脸一拳 然后开走他的车
And that felt like a good place to start.
当下感觉这似乎是个好的开始
♪Who you are ♪
♪Well, it can't be the same ♪
♪'Cause I hear you're from outer space ♪
♪Pretty far ♪
♪And Superboy's got his problems and girl's got her hang ups ♪
♪And I know that it can't be easy to be... ♪
Are you scared?
你会害怕吗?
I dunno.
不知道
A bit, maybe.
或许有一点
I'm not.
我不怕
She probably should have been.
她可能大胆过头了
♪I said, "Please don't let them get you down ♪
♪'Cause you're the only superhero ♪
♪In our town" ♪
♪I said, "Please don't let them ♪
♪Get you down ♪
♪'Cause you're the only superheroes ♪
♪In our town" ♪
♪I said, "Please don't let them... ♪