剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
两年前
很多时候 当生命中重要的时刻发生时 你并不会意识到
A lot of the time, you don't register important moments in your life as they happen.
只有当你回忆时 才发现它们确实重要
You only see that they were important when you look back.
去他妈的安全带
Fuck seat belts.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我们得在附近找个地方住下来 好点的地方
We need to find somewhere nearby. Somewhere nice.
我勒个去
Holy shit!
非法闯入别人家真的够低调吗
Is breaking and entering the best way of lying low?
你觉得那就是他吗 住在这里的人
Do you think that's him? The guy that lives here?
我们可以在这里放松会儿 好好计划下一步
We can just chill here, take our time.
有时我觉得詹姆斯就是那种我可以去爱的男孩
Sometimes James feels like a boy I could love.
投入真感情的那种
Like, really love.
跟艾莉莎在一起 让我开始有所感觉
Being with Alyssa had started to make me feel things.
-你怎么进来的 -求你别这样
- How did you get in here? - Please don't.
♪The Snare - Graham Coxon♪
他想要伤害你 艾莉莎
He was gonna hurt you, Alyssa.
快他妈开车
Fucking drive!
我杀了他 她什么也没做
I killed him. She didn't do anything.
凶案嫌犯
告诉他们全都是我做的 你就会没事的
Tell them that I did it all, then you'll be OK.
-武装警♥察♥ -詹姆斯
- Armed police! - James!
♪(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am - Nancy Wilson♪
如今
*我的爱没有起点也没有终点*
*My love has no beginning My love has no end*
*没有正面和背面 我的爱不会屈服*
*No front or back And my love won't bend*
*我处在正中*
*I'm in the middle*
*迷失在晕头转向之间*
*Lost in a spin...*
*爱着你...*
*Loving you...*
*而你不知道不知道不知道...*
*And you don't know, you don't know You don't know, you don't know...*
邦尼
邦尼
Bonnie!
还真是你
It is you!
我是雷 圣约瑟夫高中的
It's Ray. From St Joseph's.
我们同一个班
We were in the same class.
我当时戴了段时间的医用眼罩
I had, like, a medical eye-patch for a bit.
对
Oh, yeah.
要一个那种
And one of those.
小折刀
你怎么样了
So how are you?
-有孩子了吗 -没有
- You got kids? - No.
-结婚了吗 -没有
- Married? - No.
那你都在做些什么呀
So what have you been doing?
蹲监狱
Prison.
行吧
Oh, right.
你为什么...
Why were you, er...?
你做什么了
What did...? What did you do?
我杀了人
I killed someone.
故意地
On purpose.
好吧
Right.
我去
Shit!
你真的骗到我了
Properly got me there.
真是骗到我了
You got me.
-你总是有种诡异的幽默感 -是啊
- You always had a weird sense of humour. - Yeah.
我现在要去杀别人
I'm gonna go kill someone else now.
-你需要口袋吗 -不用 谢谢
- Do you want a bag? - No, thanks.
再见 雷
Bye, Ray.
*而你不知道不知道不知道*
*And you don't know, you don't know You don't know, you don't know...*
*我是多么的欣喜*
*How glad I am.*
去他妈的世界
第二季 第一集
我很小就了解了惩罚
I learnt about punishment from a young age.
我知道惩罚是出于爱
I learnt it happens because of love.
-奥地利 -维也纳
- Austria. - Vienna.
-中国 -北♥京♥
- China. - Beijing.
-刚果民♥主♥共和国 -金沙萨
- Democratic Republic of the Congo. - Kinshasa.
拉脱维亚
Latvia.
拉脱维亚
Latvia.
基辅吗
Kiev?
你这就是打我的脸
I feel like you've punched me in the face.
我妈妈一直想让我上大学
My mum always wanted me to go to university.
♪My Special Angel - The Vogues♪
她没能去 因为她怀孕了
She couldn't go because she got pregnant.
怀上了我
With me.
她总是把我放在第一位
She always put me first.
鳕鱼
Cod?
-又吃这个 -对神经元突触有好处
- Again? - It's good for the synapses.
爸爸经常待在花♥园♥里
Dad spent a lot of time in the garden.
我17岁时 他失业了
When I was 17, he lost his job.
他不想告诉我们 所以每天他都坐上车
He didn't wanna tell us, so every day he got in the car
开着四处走 直到该回家
and drove around until it was time to come home.
妈妈发现后 非常失望
When Mum found out, she was quite upset.
*你是我特别的天使*
*You are my special angel*
*来自那天堂...*
*Right from paradise...*
爸爸不久后就离开了
Dad left soon after that.
我...
I'm...
...只是去喝点牛奶
..Just getting some milk.
*天堂就在你眼中*
*Heaven is in your eyes...*
妈妈说没有他我们过得更好
Mum said we were better off without him.
妈妈
Mum?
这意味着她可以把所有精力都放在我身上
It meant she could focus all her energy on me.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
我找到的
I found it.
你知道什么样的女人才用这个吗
Do you know what kind of women wear this?
妓♥女♥
Hookers.
妓♥女♥考试就不及格
Hookers don't pass exams.
吃了它
Eat it.
什么
What?
吃了
Eat...
它
..It.
全部吃掉
All of it.
生活会很艰难
Life can be hard.
一定要咀嚼
Make sure you chew.
妈妈教会我怎么应对
Mum taught me how to cope with it.
怪胎一个
Fucking weirdo.
如何应对那些人
How to cope with people.
我不得不让你停学
I'm gonna have to suspend you.
好
Ok.
-我能留着吗 -不行
- Can I keep that? - No.
我18岁时 所有考试都没及格
When I was 18, I failed all my exams.
妈妈其实觉得没什么
Mum was actually OK about it.
三个A
Three As.
很好
Good.
这也并没有阻止我上大学
And it didn't stop me from going to university.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在那里找到了一份工作
I got a job there.
你也是这里的学生吗
Are you a student here, as well?
有时一个小决定能导致某些大事
Sometimes a small decision can lead to something big.
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Cool.
哲学系
某些非常重大的事
Something really big.
♪The Old Man's Back Again - Scott Walker♪
*我看见一只手*
*I seen a hand*
*我看到一个幻象*
*I seen a vision*
*它穿过云层*
*It was reaching through the clouds*
*大胆做梦*
*To risk a dream*
*天空中的阴影*
*A shadow across the sky*
*把它压碎在地*
*And it crushed it to the ground*
*就像野兽一样*
*Just like a beast...*
*那个男人又回来了*
*The old man's back again*
*那个男人又回来了*
*The old man's back again.*
我可以用下吗
Er, may I?
这是你们这学期的课本
This is your textbook for the term.
别动
Don't move.
开始上课吧
Let's begin.
福柯就是个笑话 他不上档次[没有课程]
Foucault is an embarrassment. He has no class.
法国哲学家
"自♥由♥就是你如何应对发生在你身上的事"
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表