Things didn't always go entirely to plan on my journey with Alyssa.
我和艾莉莎的旅程 并非事事都照计划发展
Do you think it's gonna explode? It's not a film.
你觉得它会爆♥炸♥吗? 又不是在拍电影
If this was a film, we'd probably be American.
如果这是一部电影 我们可能会是美国人
(三小时前)
Whoo!
哇
Yeah!
好耶
I kept wondering what sort of sound she'd make when I killed her.
我一直在想当我杀死她时 她会发出什么声音
I needed to find somewhere quiet.
我需要找个安静的地方下手
Guess what freedom smells like?
你猜猜自♥由♥空气是什么味道
What? Cow shit.
什么? 牛屎味
Seat belt. Fuck seat belts.
系好安全带 去他的安全带
So what do you wanna do?
你想做些什么?
I dunno.
不知道
Because we can literally do anything, James.
我们可以为所欲为,詹姆斯
Anything we want.
做什么都行
Gun! Gun! Gun!
死吧…
Ironically, I was not in my element.
讽刺的是,我感到无所适从
Come on!
快点啊
This is shit!
真是烂透了
Sometimes, I look at him and I think, "Are you a bit dead?"
有时我会看着他心想: “你怎么像个死人一样?”
Put your tongue in my ear.
用舌头舔我耳朵
What? I like it.
什么? 我喜欢那样
Right, stop that now.
好了,快停下来
(雷射狙杀)
Sorry.
不好意思
Alyssa was really good at annoying people.
艾莉莎真的很擅长惹恼别人
Thank God I smashed my phone.
谢天谢地我把手♥机♥摔烂了
I bet my mum's been calling nonstop. Stupid bitch.
我敢说我妈一定会疯狂打电♥话♥ 愚蠢的臭女人
How long till your dad calls the police?
你♥爸♥什么时候会报♥警♥?
What?
什么?
About the car.
车子的事
He won't.
他不会报♥警♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 对
He'll think I'm coming home soon.
他会以为我很快就回家
And he's a prick and everything, but he's pretty optimistic.
虽然他是个混♥蛋♥,但他总是很乐观
What?
怎样?
What?
什么?
I like food.
我很爱吃
OK.
了解
My mum says that if food were her boyfriend, she'd be in an abusive relationship.
我妈说如果她跟食物交往 食物会对她施暴
She says it like it's a joke, but it's not.
她把这当成笑话来说,但其实是真的
What?
干嘛?
Did you bring money with you?
你身上有带钱吗?
Didn't you? Yeah. I just spent it at Laserkill.
你没带吗? 有啊,刚刚在雷射狙杀花光了
That was all your money.
那是你全部的钱?
I didn't have to pay for you. I was being fucking polite, actually.
其实我没必要帮你付钱 我这样算是他妈很有礼貌了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
Well, it's just food.
不过就是些食物嘛
And we haven't eaten all of it. You haven't.
而且我们没有全部吃光,至少你没有
The only rule with these things is that you never steal from a small or independent business.
在这种情况下,只要遵守 不偷小型独♥立♥企业这个规则就好
Whose rule is that? My dad's.
这是谁定的规则? 我爸
He's basically Robin Hood.
他算是劫富济贫的罗宾汉
He breaks the law, but he's really moral.
他虽然会犯法等等,但很有道德感
If it's a chain, it's free rein."
是连锁企业就尽管偷窃,你念一次"
Say it. "If it's a chain, it's free rein."
是连锁企业就尽管偷窃
There you go. Otherwise,
这就对了
you're basically funding terrorism.
否则就跟资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没两样
Places like this are all run by the Man. What man?
这种地方全都是大人物经营的 什么大人物?
The Man" man.
有钱有势的大人物"
The Man who, you know, owns all the oil,
那些掌握石油企业
forces Chinese children to make smartphones and hates Palestine.
逼着中国小孩组装智能型手♥机♥ 并讨厌巴勒斯坦的大人物
Are you gonna be a pussy?
你要当个胆小鬼吗?
Showing willing was the best approach with Alyssa.
跟艾莉莎相处最好要虚张声势
No.
不要
Shit.
该死
Nice one.
帅喔
Seat belt! Fuck seat belts.
系好安全带 去他的安全带
I had her right where I wanted her.
我完全抓住了她的心
We should have sex.
我们应该要做♥爱♥
What, now? Yeah.
什么?现在吗? 对啊
Take your top off.
把上衣脱了
Erm, OK...
好
I had to go along with it.
我得配合她
Should Should we stop?
我们该停车吗?
No. Keep driving.
不,继续开
But I wasn't sure sex was something you could just go along with,
但我不确定做♥爱♥这件事是否可以配合
especially not as a man.
特别是身为男人
It's OK for women.
女人就没问题
They can just lie back, think of England.
她们可以躺着思考国家大事
Us men, we have to be England.
而身为男人,我们只能认真办事
Stop! I think I'm stuck.
慢着,我好像卡住了
Shit.
可恶
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么?
My dad loves this car.
这是我爸的爱车
It's the most expensive thing he's ever bought.
这是他买♥♥过最贵的东西
What the fuck are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Do you think it's gonna explode? It's not a film.
你觉得它会爆♥炸♥吗? 又不是在拍电影
Come on.
走吧
Where are you going? Well, we can't drive it, can we?
你要去哪里? 反正车子不能开了,对吧?
I might be able to fix it. We can't just leave it.
我或许能修好,不能就这样把车丢着
Do you reckon you can still fix it?
你觉得还有办法修好吗?
What should we do? Go home.
我们该怎么办? 回家
Do you wanna go home?
你想回家吗?
Hang on. Does he want to go home?
等等,他想回家吗?
You saying you wanna go home?
你的意思是你想回家?
Cause that's fine, can if you want. No, I don't want to. I was just asking...
没关系啊,你想回家就回家 不是,我只是问你想不想'
I don't wanna go home, James.
我不想回家,詹姆斯
But... I don't want to go home.
可是… 我不想回家
So what do you want to do? I don't know!
那你想怎么做?
Why don't you fucking think of something for once?
我不知道 你♥他♥妈♥为什么不出一次主意?
I couldn't have done it there. The car would've linked me to the crime.
我不能在那里下手 那台车会让警方追查到我
♪Walking all day with my mouth on fire ♪
♪Trying to get talking to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my mouth on fire ♪
♪That's what I've gotta do ♪
♪Trying to get talking to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my feet on fire ♪
♪Trying to get closer to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my feet on fire ♪
♪That's what I've gotta do ♪
♪Trying to get closer to you ♪
Why is no one stopping?
为什么没人要停车?
Probably because you've got your tits out.
也许是因为你上身全♥裸♥
I'm serious. No one stops for weirdos except other weirdos.
我没开玩笑,没人会为了怪胎停车 除非开车的人也是怪胎
And you look like a proper day release.
而你看起来就像 从精神病院出来放风的人
You all right?
你好
Hi.
嗨
I'm heading down south, son, if it's any good to you.
我要往南边走,小子 看看你们顺不顺路
Do you want a lift or not?
你们到底要不要搭便车?
Yeah. Thanks.
要,谢谢
Come on, then.
那就上车吧
Come on.
上车吧
Come on!
上车吧
I am gonna be so fucked off if we get murdered.
如果我们被杀掉我会超不爽
I can't believe he got in the front.
我真不敢相信他跑去前座
Grab us that sweater in the back, there, love. Chuck it down to your boyfriend.
从后座拿件运动衫吧,亲爱的 丢给你男朋友穿
Who said he's my boyfriend?
谁说他是我男朋友了?
Alyssa was starting to test my patience.
艾莉莎开始在考验我的耐性
Are you all right, love?
还好吗,女孩?
Is she all right, son? She's fine.
她还好吧,小子? 她没事
You're funny, you. I like you.
你真有趣,我欣赏你
That your dog? Nearly, I'm buying her.
那是你的狗? 算是,我要买♥♥下它
She's cute, though, ain't she? Yeah.
它很可爱,对吧? 是啊
Not for long, mind.
可惜只有小时候可爱
She's a cane corso.
它是意大利卡斯罗犬
What's that?
那是什么?