♪Walking all day with my mouth on fire ♪
♪I'm trying to get talking to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my mouth on fire ♪
♪That's what I've got to do ♪
♪I'm trying to get talking to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my feet on fire ♪
♪I'm trying to get closer to you ♪
♪Walking all day with my feet on fire ♪
♪That's what I've got to do ♪
♪I'm trying to get closer to you ♪
♪Walking all day With my mind on fire... ♪
Normally, I always kiss him first.
通常都是我主动吻他
♪Walking all day with my mind on fire ♪
♪That's what I've got to do ♪
♪I can't stop thinking of you ♪
Are you OK? Can I say something?
你没事吧? 我有话想说
Can we wait?
我们能等等吗?
Just for a bit, like, I don't know, for a few days, is that OK?
不会太久,也许等个几天,可以吗?
Yeah, of course.
好,当然可以
I think it is OK. We've got, like, our whole lives.
我觉得这应该没关系 反正我们有一辈子的时间
Plus, I might feel like it tomorrow.
再说,我可能明天就想做了
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I can't believe I've got a brother.
我真不敢相信我有个弟弟
I've probably got, like, loads of them. All over the place. I know he's traveled.
我可能有一堆兄弟姊妹散落在各地 毕竟我爸曾四处旅行
I've probably got family in Vietnam or some shit.
我可能在越南也有家人
I think I hate my dad more than I hate my mum.
我觉得我讨厌我爸更胜于我妈
Me, too. I hate both of mine,
我也是,我的爸妈都很讨厌
but definitely hate my dad more.
但我绝对更讨厌我爸
Why?
为什么?
Cause she died and he didn't.
因为我妈死了,而我爸没有'
She killed herself.
她是自杀过世的
I was there.
就在我面前
I didn't do anything.
我当时什么也没做
What was she like?
她是怎么样的人?
Really kind.
非常善良
Really sad.
非常悲伤
She just always... found everything a bit much, I think.
我想,生活上的一切 都让她觉得有点难以承受
James? Yeah?
詹姆斯
It wasn't your fault.
什么? 那不是你的错
It's like we're at the edge of the world.
我们就像身处于世界边缘
Like we're safe.
安全无忧
Only... we're not.
但事实上危险依旧存在
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这里
Nope. We can't go home.
不能 我们不能回家
No.
不能
We should go away. Properly away. Like, somewhere foreign.
我们得离开,走得远远的 例如去到国外
Yeah.
没错
Do you want to do that, too? Yes.
你也想这么做吗? 我想
I really did want that.
我真的很想
We could take your dad's boat.
我们可以开走你♥爸♥的船
We just need the keys.
只要有钥匙就可以
If you're doing what I think you're doing, then you're a fucking idiot.
如果你真的那样行动 那就真♥他♥妈♥太蠢了
Wherever you are, call me when you get this.
不管你在哪里,听到留言后打给我
It's much easier to think someone's the answer
我们可以轻易把好几年没见的人
if you haven't seen them for years.
当作能解救自己的对象
Because they're not really real.
因为他们对你而言并不真实
People can't be answers. They're just more questions.
但人无法成为解救别人的答案 他们只会产生更多问题
Questions like:
例如说
Why are you such a fucking useless dad?"
“你这老爸怎么这么没用?”"
Ah, fuck!
妈的
Ah, Alyssa! Ah! You came back! Oh,
艾莉莎,你回来了
thank God. I was worried about you.
谢天谢地,我很担心你
I was. I went looking for you everywhere. No, you didn't.
真的,我到处去找你
You ran over a dog, killed it, then fucked off and left me.
不,你没有,你辗死一只狗 然后就逃走,把我丢下
Yeah, but after that. After all that.
是在那之后,在整件事之后
Wait, I killed the dog?
慢着,我杀了一只狗?
Fucking hell!
真该死
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I was shit faced.
抱歉,我完全喝醉了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm laughing because it's bad, you know? I'm
抱歉我居然在笑,这是很糟糕的事
Can we go out on the boat?
我们能开船出海吗?
Now? Yeah. Now.
现在? 对,现在
OK. Fine.
好吧,可以
Give me, like, ten minutes.
等我十分钟
I need a shit and a Berocca. You don't have to come with us.
我得上大号♥、喝维他命水 你不用陪我们去
What do you mean? Just mean, it's cool, we'll manage.
什么意思? 意思是没关系,我们可以自己来
James is a good driver. We'll have it back by lunchtime.
詹姆斯很会驾驶,我们中午前就回来
Listen, girlie, I may not have seen you for a few years...
听着,女儿,我是有几年没见到你
but I wasn't born yesterday. OK?
但我不是昨天刚出生,好吗?
So, what's the plan, then?
你们的计划是什么?
Sail across the Channel?
要横渡英吉利海峡?
Get jobs at Disneyland Paris? Change your names?
到巴黎迪斯尼打工?改名换姓?
Who did you kill?
你们杀了谁?
What?
什么?
Your faces are on the telly.
你们都上电视了
There's a reward out.
还有悬赏金
Fuck.
妈的 妈的
Who did you kill?
你们杀了什么人?
I'm not fucking Judge Judy. I'm interested, is all.
我又不是电视剧里该死的法官 我只是好奇罢了
Come on, what did you do? Hmm?
说吧,你们做了什么?
What did you do, kiddo?
你们做了什么,小鬼?
You are not taking my fucking boat, OK?
我不会让你们开走我的船,懂吗?
You don't want to be drawing attention to yourselves. Take my word for it.
你们不能这样引人注目,相信我吧
OK. Everybody, just sit down, and calm down.
我们都坐下来冷静一会
You're safe here, OK?
你们在这里很安全,好吗?
I promise. Oh, you "promise," do you?
我保证 你保证啊?
Well, that means a lot. Shut your fucking mouth!
你的保证真令人安心 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Don't speak to her like that.
你不准这样对她说话
Or what?
不然你要怎样?
OK.
好
OK, I'm sorry.
好,对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah? Tea?
好吗?喝杯茶?
Yeah, OK.
好啊
James, tea? No, thanks.
詹姆斯,要喝茶吗? 不用,谢谢
I'm gonna make you tea.
我帮你们泡杯茶
Want the good news or bad news?
你们想听好消息还是坏消息?
The bad news is: we've no milk.
坏消息是,我们没有牛奶了
(999紧急专线)
But the good news is...
但好消息是
we've got biscuits.
我们还有饼干
James?
詹姆斯?
Alyssa?
艾莉莎?
Yeah, go on, then.
好,我吃
Seriously, girl, are you OK?
说真的,女儿,你没事吧?
What happened? You can tell me.
发生什么事了?你可以告诉我
Why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你?
Come on, darling.
别这样,亲爱的
Look, granted... I'm not the greatest.
好,我承认,我不是最棒的好爸爸
But I'm still your daddy. Of course you can trust me.
但我仍然是你的爸爸 你当然可以相信我
Why didn't you tell me about your little boy?
为什么没告诉我你有个小儿子?
Because...
因为…
Ah, shit. Because I was embarrassed, OK?
真该死,因为我没脸说出口,好吗?
Because I felt ashamed.
因为我觉得很丢脸
He's called Milton.
他叫做米尔顿
He's eight.
今年八岁
He's weirdly good at spelling.
出奇地擅长拼字
I'm sorry, I should have said.
抱歉,我应该要说的
Can we start again? Please?
我们能既往不咎吗?拜托
There was a man. Alyssa...
那天有个男人… 艾莉莎
OK...
说吧
We killed him.
我们杀了他
OK.
好
Don't worry, it's OK.
别担心,没事的
He was going to hurt me.
他想伤害我
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
He was bad.