All of you! Shut up!
你们谁也别想逃 闭嘴
We needed to get out of there.
我们得离开这里
Frodo? Yeah.
听着,佛罗多 怎么了?
Is that your actual name? Like, your birth name?
这是你的本名吗?出生时取的?
Yeah.
是啊
Listen, Frodo, we've got to get back on the road.
听着,佛罗多,我们得上路了
OK, yeah, cool. Where are we going?
好啊,太好了,我们要去哪里?
What? I'm coming with you.
什么? 我要跟你们一起走
What do we need? Juice, snacks...
我们需要什么?果汁?零食?
Frodo!
佛罗多
For energy.
可以补充能量
Frodo!
佛罗多
Do you guys smoke? Not really.
你们有抽烟吗? 没有
I do. From now.
我要从现在开始抽
Oh, come on, Frodo!
别闹了,佛罗多
I'm just gonna start the car.
我去发动车子
He's just hot wiring. It takes a while.
他要短接电线来发车,会花一点时间
Oh, OK. Cool.
了解,真厉害
Do you want some alcohol?
要拿酒吗?
Uh, yeah, sure.
好啊
Can you grab us a couple of bottles of that whiskey on top? What? This one?
你可以拿上层的那些威士忌吗? 这种吗?
Yeah, the Glen thingy one. It's really expensive.
对,就是那种苏格兰威士忌,那很贵
Don't you dare!
你敢拿走试试
His trust in us is kind of heartbreaking.
他对我们的信任有点让人不忍♥
But what are you gonna do?
但我又能怎么办呢?
Hey!
喂
♪Well, Daddy joined the Air Force, said it was a good source... ♪
Drive! Drive!
快开车…
Fucking drive!
你♥他♥妈♥快点开走
Wait!
等等我
♪Here I am standin' in the desert with a gun ♪
♪Thought of going AWOL but I'm too afraid to run ♪
♪So I got me off of deep space Help 'em win the arms race ♪
Whoo! Woo hoo!
哇哇
We're proper bandits, James!
我们真的成了强盗,詹姆斯
♪Threw me on a lily pad, sent me home to NORAD ♪
♪I knew I'd be in trouble but I didn't think it'd be this bad ♪
We're sorry to have to do this, but we just need to ask some more questions.
我们很抱歉必须这么做 但我们还有一些问题想问
Going back a few years, there was talk among old colleagues,
几年前,我们的资深同仁讨论过
about accusations made against Clive by some students.
有些学生曾对克莱夫做出指控
Can you tell us anything about those? Yes.
你能跟我们谈谈这件事吗? 好
I can tell you it was a long time ago...
我可以告诉你们,那都是陈年往事了
and that both accusations were dropped.
而且那两项指控都撤销了
We know that, but
这我们知道,但是…
And I can tell you...
而且我可以告诉你们
that some young women,
有些年轻女孩
rather than admit their grades are dropping because they're lazy
不想承认她们的成绩下滑 是因为有大半时间
or on drugs half the time,
都在偷懒或嗑药
would rather accuse an innocent man of sexual assault.
反而去控诉一个无辜的男人性侵
No one would have any reason to cause him harm?
没人有伤害他的动机吗?
I would like it... if you would get on with your job
我希望你们做好分内的工作
and find whoever murdered my son.
找出杀害我儿子的人
Rather than trying to blame him for his own death.
而不是将他的死怪罪到他身上
I'll show you out.
我送你们离开吧
Please, we'll see ourselves out.
不用了,我们会自己离开
He was your only one?
他是你的独生子吗?
It's better to be in charge of the truth, you know?
能主动掌控真♥相♥比较好,明白吗?
In case it ever comes out.
以防水落石出的那天
It tends to, in situations like this. It's, uh...
这种情况通常都会真♥相♥大白
It's just my experience.
这是我的经验
It's better to be, you know... in control.
我们最好试着…掌控情况
Get out.
出去
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
I think I'm starting to feel a bit... more like myself.
我好像开始变得…更自在了
Sometimes, I think I feel more like myself with James than I do on my own.
有时我觉得在詹姆斯身边 比独处时更自在
Hey, can you stop?
可以在那里停车吗?
Everything feels really simple.
一切都简单明了
Hello? Hi, Mum.
喂? 嗨,妈
Oh, my God, Alyssa, where the hell are you?
天啊,艾莉莎,你到底跑去哪了?
We've had the police around Just shut up and listen to me.
警♥察♥还找上门来… 闭上嘴听我说
Alyssa! Mum.
艾莉莎 妈
Are you... are you OK?
你还好吗?
You're never going to see me again. Ever.
你永远都见不到我了,再也不会
I'm not coming home.
我不会回去了
What's happened, Alyssa? Where are you?
发生什么事了,艾莉莎?你在哪里?
Are you with your dad? No.
你跟你♥爸♥在一起吗? 没有
Come home, Alyssa.
快回家,艾莉莎
Tell Tony I said, "Fuck off."
帮我转告东尼:“去死吧”
Let's go.
走吧
Who was on the phone?
谁打的电♥话♥?
My mum.
我妈
♪Ooh, ooh, ooh, baby ♪
♪Sweet babe ♪
♪Ooh, ooh, ooh, baby ♪
♪Sweet babe ♪
Has Teri left?
泰莉下班了吗?
Eunice?
尤妮斯
Hi, this is Teri. Leave a message.
嗨,我是泰莉,请留言
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
It's really nice to meet you.
真高兴认识你
Hiya.
嗨
Eunice, what Come back to work.
尤妮斯,你怎么… 你得回来工作
I'm sorry You have to see this.
抱歉,你可以… 你一定要看看这个
Excuse me, who are you? DC Noon. You have to see this.
不好意思,你是哪位? 诺恩警探,你得看看这个
Are you in the police? Is this a date?
你是警♥察♥啊? 你们在约会吗?
Seriously, Eunice, can you just How old are you?
拜托一下,尤妮斯,请你… 你几岁了?
For fuck's sake!
饶了我吧
You have to see this. No!
你一定要看看这个 不要
You have to. It's important. Not now.
你不能不看,这很重要 现在不行
Yes, now.
就是要现在看
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Hey!
真是的
I said stay still!
我说了,别乱动
Fucking hell.
太夸张了
Right. Let's do this.
好,我们走吧
Are you OK? Course I am.
你可以吗? 当然可以
James, we killed a rapist,
詹姆斯,我们杀了一个性侵犯
turned our backs on the law, and I'm finally gonna meet my dad again.
成了不法之徒 而现在我终于要跟我爸重逢
It's mega. Come on.
这件事非常不得了,走吧
Yeah? Hi. Is Leslie in?
有事吗? 嗨,莱斯利在吗?
Leslie doesn't live here anymore. No.
莱斯利搬走了 不
What?
什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Do you know where he is now?
你知道他现在在哪里吗?
Just leave it, James.
算了吧,詹姆斯
Yeah.
我知道
They still killed him.
他们仍然是杀人凶手
Whatever he might have done, they cut his throat and they've done a runner.
无论他做了什么 他们割了他的喉咙后逃跑
Yeah, but if it was self defense?
对,但如果是自我防卫…
Then they'll get manslaughter.
那就是过失杀人罪
So, how did you meet her? What?
你是怎么认识她的? 什么?
Ugh...
嗯
OK. I'm going home.
够了,我要回家
DC Noon? Come in, DC Noon?
诺恩警探,请回答,诺恩警探
Yeah, go ahead.
是,请说
We found the kids' most recent location.
我们找到了那两个年轻人的最新行踪
Where?
在哪里?
They robbed a petrol station 100 miles south east of here this morning.
他们今天早上抢了一家加油站 位于东南方160公里处
Held it up at gunpoint. Locked the manager in the toilet.
他们持枪犯案,把店长锁在厕所
We've got the CCTV.
我取得了监视器画面
Coming in now.
我们现在就过去
How do we know this is the right way?
我们要怎么确定这是正确方向?
Well, she said left and then left again, so...
她说了要左转再左转,所以…
I think it's this way.
我想是这个方向没错