♪I'm laughing on the outside ♪
♪Crying on the inside ♪
♪'Cause I'm so in love ♪
♪With you ♪
Hey.
嘿
Sometimes, James feels like a boy I could love.
有时我觉得我能爱上詹姆斯
Like, really love.
深深爱上那种
Then, other times, he feels like a total fucking stranger.
但其他时候 他却完全像个他妈的陌生人
It's an extra £30 for a late checkout.
延迟退房♥需要加收30英镑
Fine.
没问题
That's a lot of cash.
你的现金真多
We robbed a bank.
我们抢了一家银行
Keep the change.
不用找钱了
Could get a train to your dad's.
我们可以坐火车去找你♥爸♥
Maybe.
或许可以
What if he doesn't want to see me?
如果他不想见到我怎么办?
Well, shall we?
那要走了吗?
What? Get a train to your dad's.
什么? 坐火车去找你♥爸♥
He probably won't even recognize me.
他也许根本认不出我是谁
Are we still going there? Yeah, obviously.
我们还要去吗? 要啊,当然要去
We should lie low for a bit.
我们得低调一点
Wait a couple of days before we start getting on any trains or anything.
过几天再去搭火车或做其他事
Why? Because we robbed a guy, James.
为什么? 因为我们洗劫了一个人,詹姆斯
He assaulted me. Doesn't matter.
他侵犯了我 那无所谓
We should go off grid for a bit.
我们得找个与外界隔绝的地方
Isn't your dad's off grid? Why are you so obsessed with my dad?
你♥爸♥家不就是吗? 你怎么对我爸这么有兴趣?
What? I'm not.
什么?我没有
He's miles away.
他家太远了
We need to find somewhere nearby.
我们得在附近找个落脚处
Somewhere nice.
找个好地方
Could be like a mini break.
可以当作短暂的假期
Holy shit.
太扯了
How do you know? Know what?
你怎么能确定? 确定什么?
That this one's safe.
确定这栋房♥子是安全的
No obvious burglar alarm.
没有明显的防盗器
Dust everywhere, so no cleaner to worry about.
到处都是灰尘 所以也不用担心有清洁人员
Post.
信件
At least a week's worth.
至少累积了一个礼拜
Is breaking and entering the best way of lying low?
擅闯民宅是保持低调的最好方法吗?
Cool.
真不错
(存在出口)
Think that's him. Who?
你觉得这就是他吗? 谁?
The guy that lives here.
这里的屋主
Yeah, obviously.
没错,一定是
Bit uptight, isn't he?
他感觉有点难相处,对吧?
He's a professor.
他是一位教授
Whatever, it's fucking weird having a photo of yourself.
随便啦,在家里放自己的照片超诡异
Hey. Look what I found.
欸,看看我找到了什么
Alyssa didn't have much respect for people.
艾莉莎不太会尊重别人
Or people's stuff.
或尊重别人的东西
I sometimes wonder if I should just become an alcoholic.
我有时会想是否该干脆当个酒鬼
It means you've always got something to do.
这表示永远有事情可做
I reckon this'll do.
我觉得这里很适合我们
Yeah.
是啊
We can just chill here, plan our route, take our time.
我们可以在这里放轻松 规划路线,慢慢来
Yep.
是啊
I'm trying to think what adults do in situations like this.
我试着思考大人 在这种情况下会做什么
Should we go downstairs and have a glass of wine?
我们到楼下去喝杯酒吧?
Yeah.
好啊
OK.
好
Are you hungry?
你会饿吗?
Always.
一直都很饿
Well, that wasn't as shit as I expected.
没有我想象中的难吃
It was actually really nice.
老实说非常好吃
Thank you.
谢谢你
How do you know how to cook?
你怎么学会做菜的?
Taught myself.
自己学的
It was that or type 2 diabetes.
不学的话一定得糖尿病
We should wash up.
我们得洗洗盘子
♪Comb your hair and paint and powder ♪
♪You act proud and I'll act prouder ♪
♪You sing loud and I'll sing louder ♪
♪Tonight we're settin' the woods on fire ♪
♪You're my gal and I'm your feller... ♪
Some people get embarrassed dancing.
有些人跳舞时会感到尴尬
I don't.
但我不会
I think it's when I feel most myself.
我觉得那是我最自在的时候
I get embarrassed talking.
会让我尴尬的是说话
Well, after talking.
严格来说是说话之后
When I realize I've said something stupid.
当我发现自己说了蠢话时
We should do this naked.
我们应该脱♥光♥光来跳
Something like that.
像这种蠢话
♪That never has been done ♪
♪I don't care who thinks we're silly ♪
♪You be Daffy ♪
♪And I'll be Dilly ♪
♪We'll order up two bowls of chili ♪
♪Settin' the woods on fire... ♪
As a rule, I didn't dance,
一如往常地,我没有跳舞
but it was hard to say no to Alyssa.
但要拒绝艾莉莎不容易
Hey, close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
What? Close your eyes. I promise I won't look.
什么? 闭上你的眼睛,我保证不偷看
♪I'll gas up my hot rod stoker ♪
♪We'll get hotter than a poker ♪
♪You'll be broke, but I'll be broker... ♪
I think he is properly beautiful.
我觉得他真的很迷人
♪We'll sit close to one another ♪
♪Up one street and down the other ♪
♪We'll have a time, oh, brother ♪
♪Settin' the woods on fire... ♪
But he'll never start anything, so...
但他永远不会主动,所以…
♪My tires and tubes are doin' fine, but the air is showin' through... ♪
Come here.
过来这里
♪You clap hands and I'll start howlin' ♪
♪We'll do all the law's allowin'... ♪
Undo your belt.
解开你的皮带
Whoever says all boys are obsessed with sex hasn't met James.
说所有男孩都对做♥爱♥着迷的人 一定是没见过詹姆斯
I really hope I'm not bad at this.
我真心希望我的技术不会太差
Huh.
嗯
Is this OK?
这样做可以吗?
Um, stop. Please, could you stop.
别做了,拜托,可以停下来吗?
What? He was putting me off.
怎么了? 他让我无法专心
I thought you said that you wanted me. I do.
我以为你说想跟我做 我是啊
I did. Liar.
我真的想 骗子
Fuck you!
去你的
Alyssa!
艾莉莎
I tended not to feel things.
我通常不会有什么感受
For a long time, I was good at it.
长久以来我一直擅长如此
Good at feeling absolutely nothing.
擅长不带任何情感
I didn't even have to try.
我连试都不用试
I just... didn't.
我就是没感觉
BLEACH
(漂白剂)
♪Oooh, what a day ♪
♪Oh, what a day Oh, what a day ♪
♪Oooh oooh oooh ♪
♪Oh, what a day Oh, what a day ♪
♪When we fell in looove ♪
The world is fucking bleak.
这世界真♥他♥妈♥悲凉
I guess I try and do things to forget that it is.
我想我是为了忘记它的惨况 才试着做点什么
Keep busy, keep blind.
保持忙碌,让自己分心
I thought that's what me and James were doing.
我想这就是我跟詹姆斯在做的事
Don't look at that.
别盯着那个看
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
How old are you, then? 17.
你几岁了? 17岁
Yeah, right.
最好是
You look better in person.
本人比照片好看
Fuck off.
去死吧
I do, actually.
我本人确实比较好看
My mum says it's my secret weapon,
我妈说这是我的秘密武器
which I think is kind of rude, but I see her point.
我觉得这种说法有点失礼 但我了解她的意思
So, what was your name again? Alyssa.
你说你叫什么名字? 艾莉莎
Alyssa. Cool.
艾莉莎,真好听
What's yours? Topher.
你呢? 多佛
What kind of a name is Topher?
多佛算哪门子名字?
It's short for Christopher.