Number 23 on the Top 25 Most Dangerous Dog List. For fighting.
在前25名打架最凶狠的狗当中 这种狗排名第23
They expensive?
这种狗很贵吗?
Just a bit.
有一点贵
You know your car smells like feet.
你的车上有脚臭味
One of the lads had a couple, in Fallujah. They're lethal, I tell ya.
我军中的战友在费卢杰养了一对 它们极其危险
You were in the army? Five year.
你是军人? 当了五年
Cool.
真酷
So tell me, then, what you two been up to, eh?
告诉我吧,你们两个在做什么?
Come on, I ain't gonna say anything. What's the matter with ya?
说吧,我不会多嘴的 你们是怎么回事?
Well, we haven't done anything.
我们什么事也没做
Sure.
当然啦
I couldn't give a fuck either way, I'm...
我根本不在乎
I'm just making conversation, you know? I'm not a fucking copper.
我只是想找话题聊天 我又不是他妈的警♥察♥
I just thought, you know, you...
我只是在想
You might wanna make a phone call to your mum or something.
你可能会想打电♥话♥给妈妈
Let her know you're OK.
让她知道你没事
My mum's dead, actually.
其实我妈过世了
(咖啡厅,全天候营业)
I thought you said your mum was in Japan?
我以为你说你妈在日本
So?
所以呢?
So it's a bit different from being dead, isn't it?
所以,这跟死掉不太一样吧?
This guy's a prick. What?
这家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 什么?
He's, like, the worst kind of person. He's all right.
他算是最糟糕的那种人 他还不错啊
Why are you defending him? He's a murderer.
你干嘛帮他说话?他是杀人犯
What? He was in the army. He's murdered people.
什么? 他待过军队,这表示他杀过人
And now he's buying a dog to murder other dogs with.
而现在他要买♥♥一只狗来杀掉其他狗
Here you go.
请用
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
好
Is that your family?
那是你的家人吗?
That's the missus, Liz.
这是我老婆,莉兹
Abi. That's Baby Jack.
艾比、小宝宝杰克
Jack looks like a potato.
杰克长得像颗马铃薯
You what, love?
你说什么,亲爱的?
Joke! Joking.
玩笑话,我开个玩笑
He looks like a ham.
他长得像火腿
He does, though, doesn't he?
真的很像,对不对?
No.
不像
You guys are so fucking boring.
你们两个真♥他♥妈♥无聊
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be daft, son.
你不用道歉,小子
She's a bit full on, ain't she? The bird.
她的脾气有点暴躁,对吧?这个女孩
Oh... Yeah, she can be.
没错,她有时会这样
Well That's women, eh?
女人都是这样,是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe.
大概吧
What was it like? In the army.
军中生活是什么样子?
Ah, it was all right, you know.
还过得去
Did you kill people?
你杀过人吗?
It's part of the job, son.
那是工作的一部分,小子
How many?
你杀了多少人?
Well, be a bit sick to keep count, wouldn't it?
变♥态♥才会仔细去算,对吧?
I'd have definitely kept count.
要是我就一定会算
I'm gonna go to the... Oh, yeah, sure. Toilet. Sure, sure.
我要去厕所 好,去吧…
I say, son.
我说啊,小子
I might as well join you. Put one in the bag, you know.
我跟你一起去好了,我也得去一趟
I'm bad at apologizing to people,
我很不擅长跟别人道歉
but sometimes I know I should.
但有时候我知道自己应该道歉
(厕所)
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Sometimes, I just let things happen.
有时我只会任由事情发展
Even though I didn't want them to.
即使我不喜欢那些事情
I'm not sure why.
我不确定这是为什么
What's going on?
你们在做什么?
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗?
No. It's OK if you are.
不是 是的话也没关系
I'm not.
我不是
But you should tell me if you are. I'm not gay.
但如果你是就要告诉我 我不是同性恋
So what are you doing?
那你们在做什么?
Where do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪里?
Well, I... gotta go. The dog's not gonna collect herself, now is she?
我得走了,那只狗 可不会自己跑来,对吧?
Gimme your wallet.
给我你的钱包
You what? Give me your wallet.
你说什么? 给我你的钱包
No. No...
不要
Give me your wallet or I swear to fuck
给我你的钱包,否则我发誓
I'll go visit Liz and Abi and your weird potato baby,
我会去拜访莉兹和艾比 还有那个奇怪的马铃薯宝宝
and tell them what you like to do with teenage boys in toilets.
告诉他们你喜欢 跟年轻男孩在厕所里做什么
You wouldn't do that.
你不会这么做
I'll tell the police, too.
我也会告诉警♥察♥
He put my hand there.
是他把我的手放在那里
You know that if people wanna do stuff to you, you don't have to let them.
如果别人要对你做些什么 你不必顺从他们
Yeah.
我知道
Do you?
真的知道?
Yeah.
知道
So why did you?
那你为什么不拒绝?
Did something bad happen to you when you were small?
你小时候发生过什么不好的事吗?
No.
没有
I'm tired.
我累了
(咖啡厅,全天候营业)
A double room? Yup.
一间双人房♥? 没错
A double room with a double bed for double sex.
可以在双人床上一起做♥爱♥的双人房♥
I really need to cry.
我真的需要大哭一场
Do you wanna watch TV? OK.
你想看电视吗? 好啊
A片来看Find some porn.
找点
Are you ready to answer the big question?
你准备好解谜之旅了吗?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Toilet.
厕所
♪Suddenly it's there ♪
♪On a Saturday night ♪
♪When you're feeling alive and calm ♪
♪And all the children inside ♪
♪Meet before the sun ♪
Shit.
操
♪To keep them warm and dry ♪
You all right?
你还好吗?
I'm going to the vending machine.
我要去投贩卖♥♥机
OK.
好
Hello?
哈啰
Hello?
哪位?
Is that you, Alyssa?
是你吗,艾莉莎?
It is you, innit?
就是你吧?
Can I speak to my mum?
我可以跟我妈说话吗?
She doesn't wanna speak to you.
她不想跟你说话
(祝福一位特别的少女,17岁)
ER 肯特郡水库路3A号♥)
(坎特伯里22 8
(亲爱的艾莉莎,祝你有个 最快乐的生日,大大的爱,爸爸)
Mmm. It's good.
很好吃
Can I turn it off? Yeah.
我能关掉电视吗? 可以
I can't go home. Like, ever.
我不能回家,永远回不去了
You can.
你可以
I don't want to.
我不想
Do you want me?
你想要我吗?
What?
什么?
Do you want me, or do you just go along with things?
你是想要我,还是只是在配合我?
I want you.
我想要你
I'm gonna go to my dad's. You can come if you want.
我要去我爸家,你想来的话就一起来
Yeah.
好啊
OK.
我去
James?
詹姆斯
Yeah?
怎么了?
Will you cuddle me?
你能抱抱我吗?
♪Give ♪
♪Me all your love now ♪
♪'Cause for all we know ♪
♪We might be dead by tomorrow ♪
♪I can't ♪
♪Go on wasting the time ♪
♪Adding scars to my heart ♪
♪'Cause all I hear is, "I'm not ready enough" ♪
Police, please.