I'm James.
我叫詹姆斯
I'm 17.
今年17岁
And I'm pretty sure I'm a psychopath.
我非常确定自己是个心理变♥态♥
♪I'm laughing on the outside ♪
♪Crying on the inside ♪
♪'Cause I'm so in love ♪
♪With you ♪
I was eight when I realized I didn't have a sense of humor.
我在八岁时发现自己毫无幽默感
Why doesn't the Queen wave with this hand?
为什么女王不挥这只手?
Eh? Why doesn't the Queen wave with this hand?
为什么女王不挥这只手?
Cause it's my hand!
因为这只是我的手'
I'd always wanted to punch my dad in the face.
我总是想往我爸脸上揍一拳
♪Laughing on the outside ♪
Did you?
有听懂吗?
When I was nine, he bought a deep fat fryer.
我九岁时,他买♥♥了一台油炸锅
He saw it on an American shopping channel.
那是他在一个美国购物频道看到的
One day, I put my hand in it.
有次我把手放进去
I wanted to make myself feel something.
我想让自己有所感觉
When I was 15, I put my neighbor's cat in a box and took it into the woods.
15岁时,我把邻居家的猫 放进纸箱里带到森林
It probably had a name.
它或许有个名字吧
After that, I killed more animals.
在那之后,我杀了更多动物
And I remember every single one.
每一只我都清楚记得
♪Laughing on the outside ♪
♪Crying on the inside ♪
♪'Cause I'm so in love ♪
♪With you ♪
School was beneath me,
学校对我来说无聊透顶
but it was a good place for observation and selection
但那是适合观察并选择目标的好地方
because I had a plan.
因为我有个计划
I was gonna kill something bigger,
我打算杀掉更大只的猎物
much bigger.
比以往都还大只
Hey.
嗨
I've seen you skating.
我见过你玩滑板
You're pretty shit.
你的技术超烂
Fuck off.
给我滚
(艾莉莎)
I get these moments when I have to lie down
有时我会觉得非躺下来不可
because everything feels, sort of, too much.
因为一切都让人难以承受
And I look up and see the blue or the grey or the black
我躺着望向天空 有时蓝、有时灰、有时黑
and I feel myself melting into it.
我会觉得自己融化于其中
And for, like, a split second, I feel free and happy.
而就在某一瞬间 我能感到自♥由♥和快乐
Innocent.
天真无邪
Like a dog.
像一只狗
Or an alien.
或一个外星人
Or a baby.
或者一个婴儿
Your presence is required, young lady.
请移驾进屋,小姐
Why are you talking like Downton Abbey?
你干嘛学《唐顿庄园》的老派腔调?
Just get inside and help.
快进来帮忙
My mum used to be nice, but then she divorced my dad
我妈原本很好,直到她跟我爸离婚
and met Tony.
遇见了东尼
Last week, he said he thought I needed a bigger bra.
上礼拜,他说他觉得 我得穿大一点的胸罩
So I threw a Chicken Kiev at his head.
于是我就拿基辅鸡丢他的头
Mum pretended that she hadn't heard him.
我妈装作没听到他说的话
Now she has the perfect house and the perfect garden
现在她有了完美房♥子和完美花♥园♥
in the perfect neighborhood with perfect twins.
住在完美小区,还有一对完美双胞胎
Well...
好吧
their heads do smell nice, though.
他们的头确实香香的
It's true.
真的
I haven't see my dad since I was eight.
我从八岁起就再也没见过我爸
He never fitted in. He couldn't settle.
他无法融入社会,照顾不了家庭
So he had to leave.
所以他必须离开
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
But he sends me a card, without fail, every single birthday.
他每年总是会寄生日卡片给我
(生日快乐)
(祝福一位特别的少女,17岁)
I understand, actually.
其实我能理解
I don't trust people who fit in.
我不信任那些能融入社会的人
Is this from you?
这是你传的吗?
What? What the fuck?
怎么了? 有没有搞错?
What? I'm here. I'm literally here.
怎样? 我就在这里,就在你面前
It's free.
这又不用钱
♪I've got so angry lately ♪
♪Don't know what's wrong with me ♪
I'm not saying he's the answer,
我不认为他能解救我
but he's something.
但他是某种特别的存在
♪It's been so weird lately ♪
♪Don't know what's wrong with me ♪
♪Found you staring at the... ♪
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I've seen you skating.
我见过你玩滑板
I haven't.
其实没有
You're pretty shit. Fuck off.
你的技术超烂 给我滚
Alyssa was new.
艾莉莎是新来的
She'd started that term.
她在那学期转来这间学校
I thought she could be interesting to kill.
我认为杀掉她会很有趣
♪Never fall in love again, no, no ♪
♪Never fall in love again, no, no, never fall in love again ♪
♪No, no, never fall in love again, no, no... ♪
Are you waiting for me?
你在等我吗?
So I pretended to fall in love with her.
所以我假装爱上她
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Shut up.
闭嘴
♪I'll never fall in love again ♪
♪I lost my one and only... ♪
I haven't got a phone.
我没有手♥机♥
OK.
好
I smashed it.
我把它摔烂了
OK.
好
Like, on purpose.
算是故意摔的
OK. So you can't call me.
好 所以你没办法打给我
OK.
好
I don't have a phone either.
我也没有手♥机♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I hate them.
我讨厌手♥机♥
I knew that people in love went out on dates.
我知道谈恋爱的人会去约会
Do you wanna go on a date?
你想约会吗?
With me.
跟我约会?
She said yes.
她答应了
Hi, what can I get for you today?
嗨,两位需要什么?
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
One of the top 10 greatest American dining experiences"? Yeah!
“南英格兰前十名 最棒的美式餐厅…”是啊"
I can take your orders.
我来为你们点餐
Uh I will have a banana split with extra cherries. Mm hmm.
我要一份香蕉船圣代,樱桃多一点
Some blueberry pancakes. Mm hmm.
还有蓝莓松饼
And a hot chocolate with cream.
和一杯热巧克力加鲜奶油
You're hungry!
你一定是饿了
And an extra fucking spoon.
还要多一支他妈的汤匙
Excuse me? For him.
你说什么? 要给他用的
Sorry. You can't use language like that,
不好意思,你不能说脏话
otherwise I'm gonna have to ask you and your boyfriend to leave.
否则我会请你和你男朋友离开
OK.
好啦
OK, I'm sorry.
好啦,抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
I will have a great big banana shit
我要一份大盘的香蕉船大便
with extra fucking cherries all on top of it.
上面铺满他妈的樱桃
OK, sorry, that's it. Right. Marvin!
很好,抱歉,到此为止了,马文
Oh, yeah! Go get Marvin!
好啊,去找马文来
See if Marvin can make a banana split for me, you fucking cunt!
看看马文能不能帮我做一份 香蕉船圣代,你这他妈的贱♥货♥
Bye, Marvin!
再见,马文
It seemed that Alyssa had some issues.
看来艾莉莎的心理有问题
I think we live in the most boring town on the planet.
我觉得我们所住的小镇 是地球上最无趣的
Yeah, maybe.
是啊,大概吧
Everyone's so fucking square.
每个人都他妈的一板一眼
Well, they've got money. They feel safe.
他们有钱、有安全感
Are you boring, too?
你也是无趣的人吗?
No.
不是
She's the only cool person in this town.
她是镇上唯一有个性的人
Her? Yeah.
你说她? 没错
She's done stuff.
她做过很厉害的事
She was probably a spy
她可能是个间谍
and had, like, 15 abortions when it was illegal or something.
而且在堕胎还没合法时 就拿掉过15个孩子了