After the murder, other crimes seemed pretty easy by comparison.
在杀人之后,其他的罪行 相较之下都不算什么
How do you know how to do that? Practice.
你怎么学会那招的? 靠练习
I know how to do a lot of things.
我还会做很多事
Like what?
比如说?
Build a dam.
建水坝
Taxidermy.
制♥作♥标本
Make yoghurt.
做优格
♪You know that I'm sorry ♪
My dad's gonna love you.
我爸一定会很喜欢你
♪I made you blue ♪
♪There will never be another ♪
♪Boy for me like you! ♪
The radio in the car was broken. There was one CD.
车里的收音机坏了 只有一片光盘
And only one track that didn't skip.
里面只有一首歌♥不会跳针
♪Keep on running ♪
继续逃吧
♪Keep on hiding ♪
继续躲吧
♪One fine day, I'm gonna be the one ♪
总有一天我会让你体认
♪To make you understand ♪
♪Oh, yeah! I'm gonna be your man ♪
没错,我就是你的男人
At first, it was OK. It was a good song.
一开始还不错,这首歌♥很好听
But its appeal eventually palled.
但我们终究还是听腻了
Do you feel bad about we did?
你会为我们对那个男人做的事…
About the man?
感到愧疚吗?
I was pleased Alyssa used "we" in relation to the incident.
我很高兴艾莉莎开始说 是“我们”做了那件事
He was attacking you.
他当时在攻击你
Yeah. And those girls in the photos.
是啊,还有那些照片中的女生
(埃米莉、汉纳)
Yeah.
没错
We did the world a favor.
我们算是在惩奸除恶
If I was the police, I'd give us fucking medals or something.
如果我是警♥察♥的话 就会颁个他妈的奖牌给我们
They probably will.
说不定他们会喔
They didn't.
他们没有颁
(命案凶嫌)
As the hours passed, I realized that I felt different.
随着时间过去 我发现自己有了不同感受
Sort of new.
一种崭新的感觉
She'd come back for me.
她为了我回来
And we were really doing something, going somewhere.
而我们行动一致、目标一致
And it felt good.
这感觉很好
Oh, shit.
糟了
Alyssa? Wake up.
艾莉莎,醒醒
Have a nice day.
谢谢光临
Did he buy a key ring?
他有买♥♥钥匙圈吗?
No. Did you encourage him to buy a key ring?
没有 你有向他推销吗?
(1英镑,所得全数捐助癌症研究)
Yes. Don't lie.
有 别说谎
No.
没有
Well... if you get cancer, you'll only have yourself to blame, won't you?
你要是得了癌症,也只能怪自己 没好好推销,对吧?
OK. I'll keep the engine running.
好,我会让引擎继续发动
You get out, fill up, just a little bit. Enough to get to your dad's.
你下车加一点油 够我们开到你♥爸♥家就好
And then we drive off before anyone notices,
然后我们就开走,不引起任何注意
OK?
可以吗?
You've really come out of your shell, you know.
你真的摆脱你封闭的个性了
Huh?
什么?
It's hot.
这样很性感
Eight o'clock in the morning.
大白天的亲成这样
Shit.
可恶
All right...
给我等着
Morning! Hiya. Need a hand?
早安 你好
Nah, you're all right, thanks.
需要帮忙吗? 不用,没关系,谢谢
You can't fill up with the car running can you? What?
加油时车子必须熄火 什么?
Oh, yeah.
对喔
Can you turn the engine off, please?
可以请你关掉引擎吗?
Let me help you. It's a bit temperamental that one.
让我帮你吧,这台机器常常出状况
It's fine, thanks.
不用,没关系,谢谢
Full tank? No, we only want a bit.
要加满吗? 不,我们只需要一点
Better to be on the safe side, isn't it?
还是以防万一比较好,对吧?
OK, sure. Fill her up.
好,听你的,加满吧
Police. What?
快报♥警♥
(本次计价:35.98英镑 公升数:31.67)
Let's go in and pay, shall we?
我们进去结账吧
After you.
你先请
If this is what gets us caught, I'm going to kill myself,
如果我们因为这样被抓 我绝对会杀了自己
from shame.
太丢脸了
Shit, shit, shit.
该死…
(欢迎光临)
This young lady would like to pay for pump number seven.
这位小姐要付七号♥加油机的帐
Frodo!
佛罗多
Cash or card?
付现还是刷♥卡♥?
Like to buy a key ring? For cancer.
你要买♥♥个钥匙圈吗?帮助癌症研究
Not now! What?
时机不对啦 什么?
Cash or card?
付现还是刷♥卡♥?
Have you got a toilet? No.
这里有厕所吗? 没有
Isn't that illegal? We don't have one.
不借是违法的吧? 我们没有厕所
Yeah, we do. Shut up!
我们有啊 闭嘴
Do you want me to wet myself?
你希望我尿裤子吗?
Do you want me to call the police?
你希望我报♥警♥吗?
They might like to know where you got your car from.
警♥察♥可能会想知道那台车子的来历
I need a toilet!
我需要上厕所
Get off me!
放开我
Ah! Frodo, call the police.
佛罗多,快报♥警♥
I take it you recognize that. I gave it him for his birthday.
我想你应该认得这个 没错,这是我送他的生日礼物
Which birthday was this? His thirteenth.
哪一年的生日? 他的十三岁生日
I'm sorry, why on earth would you give a 13 year old boy a hunting knife?
抱歉,你怎么会把狩猎刀 送给一个十三岁男孩?
Well, he asked for it.
是他说想要的
Actually, no, he asked for a machete. But I said that was a bit full on.
其实,他原本想要的是弯刀 但我说那种刀太夸张了
This knife has been confirmed as a murder weapon.
这把刀已经确认是命案凶器
What? Look,
什么?听我说
James... He's weird, OK?
詹姆斯是性格古怪没错
But he's... he's not dangerous.
但他不是什么危险人物
You let her go, or I'll blow your fucking head off.
放开她,否则我会轰了你的头
He's really not.
他真的很乖
Did you hear me?
听见没?
That's just your hand, isn't it?
那只是你的手,对吧? 不是
No. Well, what kind of gun is it, then?
不然那是哪种枪?
Come on, I'm interested. My husband owns a couple.
我很有兴趣知道,我老公也有几把
You got a husband?
你有老公?
Ow! What kind?
是哪种枪?
It's a Glock 17MB. Ambidextrous magazine catch. Recoil operated. 19 rounds.
克拉克17MB手♥枪♥,双边弹匣释放设计 后座作用原理、19发子弹
Yes, James!
太帅了,詹姆斯
Frodo, call the police.
佛罗多,快报♥警♥
Ow!
你做什么?
Frodo! Call the police, you fucking moron!
佛罗多,快报♥警♥,你这该死的白♥痴♥
Told you we had a toilet.
我就说我们有厕所
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out now!
立刻放我出去
Frodo!
佛罗多
I don't like my life.
我不喜欢我的生活
So, do something.
那就做点改变
Frodo!
佛罗多
Frodo!
佛罗多
What was that?
那是什么声音?
Nice one, Frodo.
不错喔,佛罗多
I'm just saying, it's a bit of a jump, that's all.
这样好像有点不合理
What is?
哪样?
Well, it's weird.
这很奇怪
It is.
真的
They steal a car and he has a knife, sure, but...
他们偷了一台车 而他身上有把刀,但是…
why would they kill someone?
他们为什么要杀人?
Well, he's had the knife since he was 13 years old.
他从13岁起就拿着那把刀
I had an air rifle when I was ten.
我十岁时就有一把空气步♥枪♥
Nearly blinded my sister.
差点射瞎我姊姊
That's interesting.
这真有意思
What?
什么东西?
Things had started to get slightly out of hand.
情况开始变得有点失控
I'm going to get you arrested, and then I'm going to sue you!
我会让你们全都被捕,还要告你们