Isn't it a bit fucked up, wearing his clothes?
拿他的衣服穿会不会有点糟糕?
I think the fucked up bit was murdering him.
我认为杀掉他才叫糟糕
(六小时前)
Sorry. It's OK.
抱歉 没关系
Should we go to the police?
我们该报♥警♥吗?
What?
什么?
It was self defense.
这算自我防卫
We broke into his house, James. Yeah, he was gonna hurt you.
是我们闯入他家,詹姆斯 对,但他想侵犯你
You think they're gonna believe that? It's the truth.
你觉得他们会相信吗? 这是事实
Alyssa seemed weirdly calm.
艾莉莎似乎异常冷静
Fuck. Fuck!
干…
We need to get rid of the body.
我们得把尸体处理掉
Come on.
来吧
James!
詹姆斯
Sorry.
抱歉
One, two, three!
一、二、三
Shit.
可恶
Again.
再一次
One, two, three!
一、二、三
Dead people are heavier than alive people. I read that.
死人的重量比活人还重,我有读过
Good to know.
感谢分享
We need to clean everything up.
我们得把这里清理干净
We need to get rid of any trace of us.
不能留下我们的任何痕迹
Do you hear me, James?
你听到了没,詹姆斯?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
No one can know that we've been here, OK?
不能让人知道我们来过这里,懂吗?
If we can't get rid of him, we got to get rid of us.
如果处理不了他 至少要把我们的踪迹处理掉
Go find some bleach.
去找找漂白剂
Take your shoes off! And clean up that blood.
脱掉你的鞋子,把血迹清干净
This is bad. This is really fucking bad.
这太糟糕了,真♥他♥妈♥太糟糕了
Alyssa seemed to know what she was doing.
艾莉莎似乎很清楚该怎么做
I figured that, if I just did what I was told,
我决定她说什么我就做什么
then it might be all right.
一切应该就会没事
I don't know if this is the right thing to be doing.
我不知道这样做正不正确
I'm just thinking about what people on the TV do when they've done this.
我只是想着电视上的人 都如何处理这种情况
She said it'd help to have music on whilst we cleaned.
她说清理的时候放点音乐会比较好
It kind of did.
是蛮有用的
♪Zu zu zu, zu, whoa, zu ♪
♪Zu u u u u ♪
♪Zu zu zu, zu, whoa ♪
♪My darling ♪
♪Why did you go? ♪
♪Tell me why ♪
♪Did you ever leave me alone ♪
♪Please don't ♪
♪Break up our romance... ♪
James?
詹姆斯
♪Zuuu ♪
It wasn't how I thought it would be.
这跟我预期的不一样
Not at all.
完全不一样
James?
詹姆斯 怎么了?
Yeah? What are you doing?
你在做什么?
James?
詹姆斯
I don't know.
我不知道
What the fuck is he doing?
他到底在做什么?
What have you done?
你做了什么事?
He was gonna hurt you, Alyssa.
他当时想伤害你,艾莉莎
He was.
真的
OK. Put those around him, and then let's get out of here.
好,把这些摆在他身边 然后我们就离开
Keep it together. Keep it together.
保持冷静
♪Now you should ♪
♪Smile ♪
♪Though your heart is aching ♪
♪Smile even though ♪
♪It's breaking ♪
♪When there are clouds ♪
♪Way up in the sky ♪
♪You're gonna get by ♪
We learnt, much later,
很久之后,我们才发现
that we'd really messed up.
我们当时完全搞砸了
It's strange.
这件事真奇怪
You only see that they were important when you look back.
你只会在事后才明白 那些时刻意义重大
Like, that was an ending.
比如说,事情在那一刻画下句点
So was that.
那一刻也是
Fuck off.
给我滚
And that was...
而那一刻则是…
That was the beginning of something. Something massive.
那是某件事的开端,一件重大的事
Maybe something massive and awful. Really awful.
也许该说是重大又糟糕,糟糕透顶
Like, fuck up your whole life awful.
足以毁掉一辈子的那种糟糕
We need to get to my dad's as soon as possible. Before anybody finds the body.
我们得在尸体被发现之前 尽快去找我爸
OK.
好
He'll know what to do.
他会知道该怎么做
Come on.
走吧
♪Outside the window ♪
♪They're singing ♪
♪Inside the doorway, there's me... ♪
Why didn't you burn your jacket?
你怎么没把外套烧了?
It didn't have any blood on it.
上面没沾到血
Yes, but
是没错,可是…
I'm not getting rid of it, James. It's my dad's!
我才不会把它烧掉,詹姆斯 这是我爸的外套
James?
詹姆斯
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
If we get this one, we're traveling peak.
如果坐这班车,那正好是尖峰时段
It's more expensive.
车票比较贵
I think there's something wrong with him.
我觉得他有毛病
Fuck. Fuck! We killed someone, we fucking killed someone.
干…我们杀了人,我们他妈的杀了人
What if someone saw us?
要是有人看到我们怎么办?
What if someone saw us leave the house?
要是有人看到我们离开那栋屋子呢?
What if someone recognizes us?
要是我们被认出来怎么办?
Fuck!
该死
We need to change the way we look.
我们得改变容貌
Turns out James is quite a good hairdresser.
结果詹姆斯剪头发的技术超好
My mum always wanted me to go blonde.
我妈总是希望我留金发
Guess she'd be really fucking pleased with me.
我想她会很满意我的新造型
We need new clothes.
我们需要新衣服
Think it's fair to say that my disguise wasn't as effective as Alyssa's.
我想我的伪装并不如艾莉莎的成功
I looked pretty much the same.
我看起来根本没变
Was there not another size? These are a bit tight.
没有更大件的吗?这件有点紧
It was a shit Oxfam. They had about ten things.
那间破烂的乐施会商店 大概只有十件衣服
It's not my fault that you look thinner than you are.
你看起来比实际上瘦可不能怪我
I don't recognize myself.
我都认不出自己了
Jesus. It's so quiet here.
天啊,这里好安静
Where did you get the knife from?
你怎么会有那把刀?
What?
什么?
The one you killed him with.
你拿来杀他的那把刀
Was it yours?
那是你的刀吗?
♪Care a little ♪
♪Care a lot ♪
♪Let me love you... ♪
Hello?
有人在吗?
Clive?
克莱夫?
Darling?
亲爱的?
Jesus.
我的天啊
Hiya.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Brought you this.
这杯给你
It's a crime scene.
这里可是犯罪现场
So... So...
所以他… 所以…
Sorry, you go... Please, go ahead. Please.
抱歉,你先说吧 你请说吧,请说
I was just gonna say: Clive Koch. Late forties.
我只是要说,他是克莱夫考克 年近50岁…
Clive what?
克莱夫什么?
Koch. Let me just... Let me see.
考克,让我看看
K O C H. Probably German.
考试的考,克服的克 大概是德文名字
He was found by his mother. Late seventies.
发现的人是他的妈妈,年近80岁
God. Poor thing.
天啊 真可怜
She didn't have a clue what was going on.
她完全不知道发生了什么事
Is that a new coat?
这件大衣是新买♥♥的吗?
No.
不是
Really nice...
很棒的…
cut.
剪裁
(存在出口)
Fucking hell!
去他的
Quite a buff on that.
这地板擦得真光滑