I found this. Under the bed.
我在床底下找到这个
Teri?
泰莉
You wanna tell us why we've got your wallet here?
你要告诉我们 你的钱包为何在那里吗?
She said she was 17, I swear to you. I asked.
她说她已经17岁了,我发誓我有问她
I asked, like, a few times. She showed me her ID.
我问了好几次,她还给我看身分证
It said 17! I swear I checked. I promise you! Calm down!
上面写了17岁,我发誓我有确认 冷静点
OK. Now let me see if I've got this straight.
好,让我弄清楚我是否有听懂
You met this girl for the first time yesterday, completely randomly,
你昨天第一次遇见这个女孩 你们完全不认识
and went back to this house with her.
接着就跟她一起回到这栋房♥子
For sex, right? No. We never had sex.
然后上♥床♥吗? 不,绝对没上♥床♥
The sex or lack thereof is not why you're here.
你们上♥床♥或没上♥床♥ 都不是你来这里的原因
What?
什么?
You had no idea whose house it was?
你不知道这栋房♥子的屋主是谁吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The man whose house it was...
这栋房♥子的屋主
He was murdered last night.
他昨晚遭到杀害
Oh. Fuck me, oh...
天啊,这真是…
this is all just... Tell me about the girl.
告诉我那个女孩的事
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Alyssa.
艾莉莎
Alyssa, what are we going to do?
艾莉莎,接下来该怎么做?
Are we still going to your dad's?
我们还要去你♥爸♥家吗?
We should probably eat something.
我们也许该吃点东西
Alyssa had started being weird with me.
艾莉莎对我的态度开始变得奇怪
It was a present from my dad.
那是我爸给我的礼物
The knife.
那把刀
What's it for?
它的用途是什么?
Hunting.
狩猎
Yeah, 'cause that's a big thing where we live, isn't it?
对,我们那里狩猎很流行,是吧?
Who carries a hunting knife around with them, James?
谁会随身带着狩猎刀啊,詹姆斯?
I realized that she was scared of me.
我发现她对我感到害怕
That felt kind of unfair.
那让我有点心理不平衡
I'd been her protector.
我一直在保护她
Did you notice anything distinctive about her?
你有注意到她身上任何特别之处吗?
Angry looking?
脸很臭
Almost pretty, but... actually average.
可以说是漂亮,但其实算是普通
Do you want to give her a score out of ten?
你想帮她打个分数吗?
Like, I I'm joking.
大概是… 我是在开玩笑
Oh, no! No. I mean, like, she's fine. She's fine.
不,我是说她长得不错…
She's just not, like, a model, you know?
只是还不到模特儿那种程度
What was she wearing?
她穿什么样的衣服?
Before you undressed her and tried to have sex with her, I mean.
我是说在你脱掉她的衣服 想跟她上♥床♥之前
Just, like, normal. I dunno.
就是很普通的服装
T恤和一件奇怪的外套Just jeans. A t shirt. And this weird jacket.
牛仔裤、
Weird, like, how?
怎么个奇怪法?
It was, like, quite shit.
就是…像块破布
Weird because it was quite shit,
太破烂了,所以奇怪
but sort of cool because it was? Do you know what I mean?
但也破烂得有点酷,你们懂吗?
No.
不懂
It was, like, a brown leather jacket. Sort of baggy on her.
就是一件咖啡色的皮革外套 她穿起来有点宽松
Oh, and it wasn't just her.
还有,那里不只她一个人
In the house. Yeah, there was another guy, too.
那栋房♥子里还有另一个男生
This guy? No! No, no, no. He was younger. Um...
这个男生吗? 不…那个男生更年轻
Aww, I think his name was...
他好像叫做…
James?
詹姆斯?
I decided to put on a calmer, more relaxed demeanor...
我决定表现出更冷静、放松的样子
to reassure Alyssa.
好消除艾莉莎的疑虑
There's definitely something wrong with him.
他一定有问题
(西红柿酱、美乃滋、棕酱)
You OK? What?
你还好吗? 什么?
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
It didn't work.
这招没效
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗?
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗?
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗?
The matter, James, is that last night, you fucking murdered someone.
詹姆斯,问题就是你昨晚杀了一个人
And every time I try to close my eyes, or think about anything, anything else,
而我每次试着闭上眼睛 或思考其他任何事时
all I can see is his face...
我脑中浮现的都是他的脸…
and his neck, and you stabbing him.
和他的脖子,还有你拿刀杀他的画面
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you want mustard, too?
你也要芥末酱吗?
On chips?
拿来沾薯条?
Some people like it.
有些人喜欢这样吃
Alyssa? I don't want to hold your hand.
艾莉莎 我不想握你的手
I'm going to the toilet.
我要去厕所
Oh.
噢
Sorry.
抱歉
So, his alibi checks out.
所以他确实有不在场证明
What?
是什么?
Clive Koch died between midnight and 3am.
克莱夫考克的死亡时间 是半夜至凌晨3点
The twat in there was at a house party during that time.
而那个蠢蛋在那段时间 正在别人家参加派对
Witnesses? Yes.
有目击证人吗? 有
Lots of other twats.
很多其他蠢蛋能作证
OK.
好
Listen, I've been meaning to, um...
听着,我一直在想…
Could we have a quick chat at some point?
我们能找个时间聊聊吗?
What about?
聊什么?
Well, you know, I thought...
我在想…
Should we... talk about what happened the other night?
我们是否该谈谈那天晚上的事?
You know what? Don't worry about it.
算了,别放在心上了
OK, let's put out a request for any sightings
好,我们来征询是否有任何目击者
or any crimes involving two teenagers in the area.
或者这区域有没有 跟两个青少年相关的案件
Give them a description of the jacket
把关于外套的描述告诉他们
and put the names Alyssa and James into Missing Persons.
然后把艾莉莎和詹姆斯 这两个名字登记为失踪人口
Either they killed him,
他们要不就是凶手
or they might have seen who did.
要不就可能是目击证人
We need to find them.
我们得找到他们
My heart can't take this.
我的心无法承受这些
I sat for about half an hour until I realized that Alyssa had left.
我坐了半小时,才发现艾莉莎离开了
♪There's a place where lovers go ♪
♪To cry their troubles away ♪
That was the day I learned that silence is really loud.
我在那天了解到 什么是过于喧嚣的寂静
♪And they call it ♪
Deafening.
震耳欲聋
♪Lonesome town ♪
I think maybe my dad spent his whole life trying to avoid silence.
我想我爸可能一辈子 都在试图避免寂静
When you have silence, it's hard to keep stuff out.
当一切安静下来 你便无法阻挡回忆涌现
It's all there.
一切都历历在目
And you can't get rid of it.
让人摆脱不了
I used to be able to get rid of things,
我以前很善于摆脱事物
banish them.
摒除一切
♪Goin' down to lonesome town ♪
♪Where the broken hearts stay ♪
♪Goin' down to lonesome town ♪
But I knew, after that day...
但我知道,在那天过后
it wouldn't be so easy anymore.
这再也不会那么容易了
♪In the town of broken dreams ♪
You all right?
你没事吧?
Do you want to hit me?
你们想打我吗?
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Please, will you beat me up?
可以拜托你们揍我吗?
I'll pay you.
我会付钱
♪I can learn to forget ♪
I was never Alyssa's protector...
我从来不是保护艾莉莎的人
she was mine.
是她在保护我
♪Lonesome town ♪
Having finally murdered a human...
在总算杀了一个人类之后
I realized something quite important...
我了解到一件很重要的事
Police, please.
我要报♥警♥
I was pretty sure I wasn't a psychopath.
我非常确定自己不是心理变♥态♥
I'd like to report a murder.
我想通报一件凶杀案
♪There's a place where lovers go ♪
♪To cry their troubles away ♪
♪And they call it ♪
♪Lonesome town ♪