I had a couple o' Guinness every evening
都喝两瓶健力士黑啤 有益于补充铁分
when I was pregnant with Roisin, it's good for the iron.
现在你连喝杯正常茶都不允许
These days you're not even allowed a proper cuppa tea.
我还是拿到楼上喝吧
I think I'll take it upstairs.
早上见
See you in the morning, then.
会的
That you will.
喂
Hello.
迈克 我是马修
Michael, it's Matthew.
我打不通你手♥机♥
I can't get you on your mobile.
肯定是没电了
It must died.
我等不到早上了
I couldn't wait until the morning.
你手边有电脑吗
Are you near your computer?
嗯
Yeah.
我给你发了封邮件
I sent you an email.
我把事情告诉了我兄弟
I spoke to my brother about what happened
他联♥系♥了保安 打开链接
and he spoke to the security and well, open the link,
你自己看看吧
see for yourself.
你看见了吗
Do you see?
看见了
Yeah, I see.
谢谢你 马修 我来处理吧
Thank you, Matthew, leave it with me.
珂萝达·欧唐纳
露丝 我知道你在里面
Ruth, I know you're in there.
你黑灯瞎火地干什么
What are you doing in the dark?
我正巧要走 进来吧
I was just leaving, come in.
迈克 你为什么不告诉我
Michael, why didn't you tell me?
抱歉 我们谁也没告诉
Yeah, sorry about that, we didn't tell anyone.
我还是从报纸上得知的
I had to read about it in the paper.
我认为那样对大家都好
I thought it was for the best, you know,
不想闹出笑话
didn't want a circus.
笑话 她是我最好的朋友
A circus? She was my best friend.
她是我妻子
She was my wife.
你就不能试着体谅一下吗
Can't you even try to understand that?
你有喝的吗
Do you have anything to drink?
有
Yeah.
坐下吧
Sit down.
你为什么回来了
Why are you back?
我父亲住院了
My father's gone to the hospital.
天啊 他还好吗
Oh my God, is he okay?
在家里摔了一跤
Collapsed at home.
护工发现了他
His carer found him.
我今早看望了他 他没事 只是有点害怕
I saw him this morning, he's okay, he's a little frightened.
-什么意思 -他昨晚的访客中有萝辛
- What? - He had a visit last night from Roisin.
萝辛 你什么意思
Roisin, what do you mean?
别装傻了
Please, no, let's not.
露丝 他只是个神志不清且病弱的老人
He's an old man Ruth, a very confused, sick old man.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是吗
Are you?
我不是故意要吓他
I didn't mean to scare him.
那你想做什么
What did you mean to do then?
马修告诉我发生了什么事时
When Matthew told me what happened
我马上赶去医院
I went straight to the hospital.
那时已经过了探病时间
It was out of hours,
我知道他们不会让我跟他说话
I knew they wouldn't let me speak to him
除非我是他的亲人
unless I was a relative so,
所以我签了她的名字 我当时没多想
I signed her name, I mean, I wasn't thinking.
太蠢了 我知道这样很蠢
It was stupid, I know it was stupid.
你急着想和我父亲说什么
And what was it you wanted to discuss so urgently with my father?
我担心他
I was worried about him.
我想确定他没事
I wanted to make sure he was okay.
你真是个圣人 露丝 如假包换
You are a saint, Ruth, you really are.
这是事实
It's the truth.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you again,
你想和我父亲说什么
what was it you wanted to discuss with my father?
我最后一次和萝辛说话 是她打给我
The last time I heard from Roisin she called me.
那天早些时候 我们吵了一架
We'd had an argument earlier that day
所以我不想跟她说话 但是她给我留了言
so I didn't want to speak to her, but, she left me a message.
她很不开心
She was so upset.
大喊大叫
Just ranting and rambling.
我几乎听不清她在说什么
I mean, I couldn't make out most of what she was saying,
但是我知道她在害怕些什么
but, I do know that she was frightened of something.
第二天我去了那里 但是已经太晚了
The next day I went round there but I was too late.
她不在 你也不在
She was gone and so were you.
然后我听说她死于火灾
Then I hear she's killed in a house fire, I mean,
我觉得这起事故
there's something about this story
不太对劲 迈克
that doesn't quite sit right with me, Michael.
谁管你觉得对不对劲 露丝
Who cares how it sits with you, Ruth?
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
我觉得你应该走了
All right, I think you should leave.
你之前和我说过 你记得吗
You said that to me before, do you remember?
-什么 -萝辛在爱尔兰的颁奖典礼上
- What? - In Ireland, at Roisin's awards,
你之前也和我说过
you said that to me before.
你想吻我的那晚吗
The night you tried to kiss me?
拜托 你一整晚都在跟我调情
Come on, you were flirting with me all night,
你那双大眼睛求着我吻你
those big eyes begging me to do it.
天呐 你真是不知廉耻啊
My God, you really are something else, aren't you?
你总是嫉妒她
You were always jealous of her.
到底是什么呢
What was that, exactly?
你觉得你可以拥有她的生活
Did you think you could have her life.
你觉得你可以拥有我 是吗
Did you think you could have me, is that it?
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我是傻
I'm ridiculous,
到处假扮我亡妻的人是你
you the one going around impersonating my dead wife.
根本不是这样
That's not what that was.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
在医院的登记簿上
It's in the register at the hospital,
白纸黑字写着呢
it's in black and white.
我在想他们会相信我还是你
Which one of us are they going to believe, I do wonder?
谁会相信我还是你 你在说什么
Will who believe, what are you talking about?
别再来找我父亲
Don't go near my father again.
我不会的
I won't.
我想我们可以坐在壁炉边
I thought we could sit in here by the fire.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好 好的
Yes, it will be fine.
给
Here.
那栋房♥子是我爷爷亲手造的
My grandfather built that house with his own hands.
我知道 老爸
I know, dad.
现在毁了
Now it's in ruins.
没有 没事 我们正在修复
It's not, it's fine, we're sorting it.
听着 爸 有些事情你需要知道
Look, dad, there's something that you need to know.
当我们回家后
When we get home,
家里有个女孩
there's a girl.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
时机很不恰当 我知道
The timing's awful. I know that.
天啊 迈克
Christ, Michael.
还发生别的事了吗
What else has been going on?
爸 拜托
Dad, please.
萝辛知道吗
Did Roisin know?
是 她知道
Yeah, she knew.
我在火灾发生前告诉了她
I told her just before the fire.
所以她才不停喝酒
Well that's why she'd been drinking.
所以她才在火灾中去世
That's why she was in such a state!
她一直在喝酒 爸
She's always been drinking, Dad.
一直 她简直不可理喻
Always, she was impossible.
无论是好是坏 她都是你的妻子
She was your wife for better or worse.
你不觉得我已经够内疚了吗
Don't you think I felt guilty enough?
那晚我应该和她一起 我知道
I shoulda been with her that night, I know that.
天啊 要是我能回到过去
Jesus, if I could go back...
但我回不去
I can't.
我只是想见见你
I just wanted to see you
因为在我来这之前我一点也不相信这些事
because I never believed in any of it before I came here.
我从来不相信有鬼之类的存在
I never believed in ghosts or anything.