You belong with me.
但你是怎么想的
But how do you feel?
这个孩子怎么办
And what about this baby?
我觉得我需要你
I feel like I need you.
我觉得当我看到你站在教堂旁边时
I feel like when I saw you standing by the church,
我这辈子都没有这么轻松过
I never felt so relieved in my life.
我觉得如果你允许
And I feel if... if you let me,
我想照顾你
I want to look after you
你和孩子
both.
我爱你 迈克
I love you, Michael.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
在楼梯最上边 左边第一扇门
At the top of the stairs, first door on the left,
有个卧室
there's a bedroom.
我留了几件衣服给你 以防你冷
I left some clothes out for you just in case you were cold.
-我去看看是谁好吗 -好
- I'll go see who that is, okay? - Okay.
抱歉 我只是无法面对
I'm sorry, I just couldn't face it.
你无法面对 对 你就是这样
You couldn't face it? Aye, that's just like you.
看在上帝的份上
For god's sake...
我觉得他们一整晚都在那
They'll be there all night, I'd say.
我和她说
I said to she...
你以为自己在干什么
What the devil do you think you're doing?!
玛丽
Mary.
天呐 迈克 你看到她穿的是什么吗
Jesus, Michael, have you seen what she's wearing?!
这位是奥菲莉娅
This is Ophelia.
她是从萝辛伦敦的代理公♥司♥来的
She came from London, from Roisin's agency.
你好
Hello.
她把包落在酒吧里
She left her bag in the pub,
所以我给了她几件萝辛的衣服
so I put some of Roisin's clothes out for her.
代理公♥司♥ 什么意思
Agency, what does that mean?
她的著作代理人
Her literary agent.
奥菲莉娅的航♥班♥延误了 所以她错过了葬礼
Ophelia's flight as delayed so she missed the service.
请节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
迈克帮我们倒杯喝的吧
Get us a drink there Michael, will you?
好
Yeah.
天呐 这里太冷了
Good god, it's Baltic in here.
来吧 奥利维亚 我们去壁炉旁坐
Come on now, Olivia, we'll go and sit by the fire.
抱歉 你吓了我一跳
Sorry, you gave me a wee fright there.
*昨晚做了个梦*
*I dreamed last night*
*我的真爱到来*
*My true love came in*
*她走得那么轻 脚下悄然无声*
*So softly she came that her feet made no din*
别难过了 玛丽
Come on, now, Mary.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
那是你们的第一支舞吧
Your first dance, was it not?
然后你父亲和我跳了一支
And then your father got up with me.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
记得
I do.
*她走到我面前 轻轻呢喃*
*She stepped up to me and this she did say*
*马上将至 亲爱的*
*It will not be long, love*
*我们的婚礼*
*Till our wedding day*
迈克
Michael?
我该上去睡了
I think I'll go up to bed.
你东西带齐了吗
You have everything you need?
都带了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
好
All right.
晚安
Well, goodnight.
晚安
Good night.
好 别别别
Okay, no, no, no.
抱歉 够了
Sorry, enough.
-我们要谈谈 -好
- We need to talk. - All right.
你到底想说什么
What is it you want to talk about?
你是想道歉 是吗
You want to apologize, is that it?
道歉
Apologize?
少给我这幅一脸无辜的表情 迈克
Oh, spare me the injured innocence, Michael.
你本来应该照顾好她的
You were supposed to be looking after her.
我已经尽我所能了 玛丽
I did my best, Mary.
你知道她有多难相处
You know how difficult she could be.
也许是因为所有事情总是照你自己的想法来
Maybe because everything was forever and always on your terms.
把她带到这个破房♥子
Bringing her to this wretched house,
逼我搬到这个破地方 才能离她近些
making me move to the village to be near her.
我一直配不上她
I was never good enough for her,
-配不上你的宝贝女儿 -你开玩笑吧
- not for your little girl. - You're joking, aren't you?
没有人配得上她
No one was ever good enough.
我总是这么告诉她 但她最后选了你
I always told her but she settled for you.
我没做错什么事
I've done nothing wrong.
-是这样吗 -是
- Oh, is that so? - Yes.
楼上的女孩
That girl upstairs,
你以为我会相信她是萝辛代理公♥司♥的人吗
you expect me to believe she's from Roisin's agency.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is she?
玛丽 请你别再说了
Mary, stop this now, please!
我去见房♥产中介了 待在这
我告诉你 茜拉 事情有点不对劲
I'm telling you, Sheila, there's something just not right.
我的萝辛尸骨未寒 这个小女孩就进了我家
This wee girl in the house and my Roisin not yet cold.
我要去看看她有什么企图
I'm gonna go and see what she's up to.
回头打给你
Call you back.
萝辛·莫利
爱尔兰新星作家 2014年
诺达拉之屋
迈克·卡拉翰著
诺达拉之屋
迈克·卡拉翰著
第6版
诺达拉
萝辛·莫利
有人吗
Hello?
萝辛·莫利
诺达拉的骄傲 当地女孩赢得了作家大赛
又见面了
Hello again.
你及时赶到了吗
Did you make it in time?
是的 刚好赶上
Yes, just about.
顺便说一下 我是茜拉
I'm Sheila, by the way.
我好像昨天把包落在这了
I think I left my bag here yesterday.
那是你的啊
Oh, it's yours, is it?
在呢 在厨房♥里 去拿吧
Yes, it's in the kitchen. Come on through.
没关系 我就在这里等
That's okay, I can just wait here.
也可以
No bother.
你看见我奶奶了吗
Have you seen my nana?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
是这个吗
Is this it?
是这个 谢谢
That's it, thank you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
这个名字真有趣
That's a funny name.
你叫什么呢
What's yours?
我叫萝辛
I'm Roisin.
上车
Hop in.
你是忘换衣服了吗
Did you forget to get dressed?
我把包落在酒吧了
I left my bag at the pub.
你能带我回那栋房♥子吗
Would you drop me back at the house, do you mind?
好 没问题
Aye, no bother.
肖恩
Sean?
可以问你点事情吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
他们在一起时是什么样的
What were they like together?
萝辛和迈克
Roisin and Michael, I mean.
他们很幸福
They were so happy together.
这我记得
I remember that.
大家都很嫉妒
Everyone here was jealous.
他们是灵魂伴侣
They were soulmates.
所以这次事故太惨了
So it's just awful what happened, you know.
那晚我自愿帮忙
I volunteered to help that night,
火灾当晚
the night of the fire.
我发现了她的尸体 或是余下的部分...
I found her body or what was left...
我不是故意让你难过的
I didn't mean to upset you.
不不 是我的问题
No, no, it's me.
太震惊了 仅此而已
It's just such a shock, that's all.
希望你知道你能信任我