不不不 求你了 听我说
No, no, no, please. Listen to me!
-我很担心你 迈克也是 -你给他打电♥话♥了吗
- I'm worried about you and so's Michael. - You called him?
他知道怎么帮助你 而我不知道
He knows how to help you, I don't.
他是个骗子 是个杀人犯
He's a liar! He's a murderer!
你所说的这些事 奥菲莉娅
These things you're saying, Ophelia,
你一定觉得这都是真的
they must feel very real to you
我知道这一定很可怕 可是...
and I can't imagine how scary that is but...
我脑子没病
I'm not mad!
你病了
You're not well.
但你会好起来的 我保证
But you'll get better. I promise you.
你会明白的 这是为了你好
And then you'll realize this was for your own good.
别这样 求你了 肖恩 求你了 别这样
Don't do this. Please, Sean, I'm begging you, don't do this!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
太谢谢你了 肖恩
I can't thank you enough, Sean.
医生马上就到
The doctor's on his way.
你到家了
You're home now.
你安全了
You're safe.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia?
你的包忘了
You forgot your bag.
她对他说了什么
What did she say to him?
说萝辛没死 说她看见她了
That Roisin wasn't dead. That she'd seen her.
说死的是别人
That someone else died here.
他不会相信她的
He didn't believe her.
这有什么关系呢 玛丽
What does it matter, Mary?
这有什么关系呢 她知道了
What does it matter, she knows.
那倒霉包 我怎么这么蠢
That bloody bag. How could I have been so stupid?
你要把包处理掉
You are going to deal with the bag.
没有别的东西能把你和那个女孩联♥系♥在一起
There is nothing else to connect you to the girl.
-除了那尸体 -不会到那一步的
- Except the body. - It's not gonna come to that.
即便真到了那一步 你们早就跑了
And even if it does, you'll be long gone.
但你现在的确需要赶快行动
But you do need to move quickly now.
-奥菲莉娅怎么办 -交给我吧
- What about Ophelia? - You leave her to me.
全村的人都已经认为她疯了
The whole village already thinks she's crazy.
我就说你发现那孩子根本不是你的
I'll say you found out the baby wasn't even yours.
等我完成 没有人会信她说的任何话
By the time I'm finished, nobody'll trust a word she says.
你按答应好的去做就行
You just do what you promised.
你带我的女儿离开这里 时间不多了
You get my wee girl outta here. The clock is ticking now.
真是一团糟
This is such a mess.
迈克
Michael!
你就不该追到这来找我 奥菲莉娅
You should never have followed me here, Ophelia.
一旦你看见了萝辛 我就不能让你走了
Once you'd seen Roisin, I could never let you leave.
你明白吧
You understand that, right?
我本来没想要这样的
It was never meant to come to this.
我先看见了那女孩
I saw the girl first.
什么女孩
What girl?
我也不清楚 她金发 棕色眼睛
I don't know, she's blonde, brown eyes?
她是学生吗
Is she a student?
对 挺小的
Yeah, young.
对他来说太小了
Too young for him.
我在学院见过她
I've met her at college.
她在他家里 她住在那吗
She's at the house? Is she living there?
我感觉是这样
That's how it seemed to me.
那他呢 迈克呢
What about him? What about Michael?
他在说谎
He's lying.
他说对安娜贝尔有点印象
He said that he remembered Annabelle vaguely,
对我笑眯眯的 挺和蔼
all smiles and charm,
但他不喜欢我问他问题
but he didn't like me asking questions,
不管他多拼命地去掩饰这一点
no matter how hard he tried to hide it.
他很紧张
He was on edge.
然后...
And then...
什么
What?
你读过他的书吗
Have you read his book?
别侮辱我了
Don't insult me.
书里有一段 在海滩
There's this bit in it, at the beach.
这是安娜贝尔小时候发生的事
It's something that happened to Annabelle when she was little.
她一定和他讲过这事
I mean she must've told him about it.
要么她讲过 要么就太巧合了
Either that, or it's a serious coincidence.
他很了解她 只是没表现出来
He knows her better than he's letting on.
库克斯银行
萨利文-凯利律师事务所
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不该在这 你不能上去
You shouldn't be here, you can't go up there!
我是对的 我没发疯
I was right. I'm not mad.
对
No.
这对你算是点安慰吧
Let that be some comfort to you.
你没疯 奥菲莉娅
You're not mad, Ophelia.
但你成了个小麻烦
But you have become a bit of a problem.
当然 迈克不想让我知道
Michael didn't want me to know that, of course.
他不愿意让我担心
He doesn't like to worry me.
但我妈妈 她什么都告诉我
But my mother, well, she tells me everything.
我一直都特别想和你谈谈
I've been so desperate to talk to you.
我还以为我不会有机会了呢
I thought I wouldn't get the chance.
但我们终究见面了
But here we are.
我很想了解了解你 奥菲莉娅
I'd like to get to know you, Ophelia.
找到我们俩的共同点
Find out what we have in common.
除了我丈夫以外的共同点
Apart from my husband, that is.
-法国 -对
- France? - Yeah.
我新小说的进度有点慢
I'm a little behind on my new novel,
我需要点空间
and I just need a bit of space to, you know.
我明白了
I see.
我岳母玛丽将负责卖♥♥掉房♥子
My mother-in-law, Mary is going to deal with the sale of the house,
萝辛其他的遗产文件
and any of the paperwork from Roisin's estate can
都可以直接交给我
just be forwarded on to me.
但其实紧要的是她的人身保险
But really, it's just about her insurance.
她的人身意外险 是的
The life insurance, yes.
这件事的进度如何了
Where are we with that?
说实话还有好一会才能搞定 迈克
A long way off, if I'm honest, Michael.
保险的事很耗时间
These things take time.
特别是在事情如此复杂的情况下
Particularly when the circumstances were so complicated.
为什么复杂 她死于火灾
Complicated how? She died in a fire.
是的 但我们还是需要走程序
Yes, but there's process.
保险调查员需要排除掉
The insurers will want to rule out...
-什么 -最要紧的是 他们得排除
- What? - Amongst other things, they will want to eliminate
自杀的可能性
the possibility of suicide.
不可能
No,
警♥察♥已经排除这个可能性了 没有的事
the Guards dismissed that. No.
-在警♥察♥的报告里吗 -是的
- The police report? - Mm.
警♥察♥报告并不详尽 迈克
It wasn't very thorough, Michael.
我知道调查此案的警官是你家的世交
The investigating officer is a family friend, I understand.
这是个小镇子 帕德里克 家家都是世交
It's a small village, Patrick. Everyone's a family friend.
保险公♥司♥有疑虑 仅此而已
They have some questions, that's all.
有也无妨 清者自清
Nothing more, nothing less.
如果你觉得我需要你的同情你就错了
I don't want sympathy if that's what you think.
我不需要你可怜我
I don't want you to pity me.
你不想我可怜你
You don't want me to pity you?
但你跟我讲你母亲的死
But you tell me about your mother's death?
我只是想要解释
I'm only trying to explain.
还是你在为你故意
Or are you trying to excuse the fact
追求一个已婚男人找借口
that you knowingly pursued a married man?
-不是 -想说你给他妻子造成的痛苦
- No. - The suffering you'd cause
与你所经受的痛苦相比根本不算什么
to his wife was nothing alongside the suffering you'd undergone.
让她见鬼去吧
To hell with her.
不 我没有这样说
No! That's not what I said.
我听起来就是这样
Well that's what I heard.
我想过要抽身而去的
I almost walked away.
我刚来的时候 我看到那栋房♥子的时候
When I first came here. When I saw the house.
苍天为证 我真希望我走了
God knows, I wish I had.
我能喝杯水吗
Could I please have a glass of water?
谢谢你
Thank you.
他动手的时候你在场吗
Were you here when he did it?