They have more sophisticated methods of locking you out,
但她们一样讨厌
but they're no better.
这么说特别过时
It's a terribly unfashionable thing to say,
并非所有女人都是盟友 奥菲莉娅
but not all women are allies, Ophelia.
有些是敌人
Some are the enemy.
好了 我想这样就差不多了
Right, I think that's as close as we're gonna get it.
我觉得您非常动人
I think you look amazing.
你嘴真甜
That's very sweet of you.
给你个建议
One piece of advice.
不到万不得已 不要化妆
Don't start all this until you absolutely have to.
一旦你开始欺骗 你就要一路戴着面具进坟墓
Once you start the deceit, you're chasing your face to the grave.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It was lovely to meet you. - You too.
祝好运
Good luck.
这时我就应该放手走开了
That's when I should have walked away.
但我怎么会知道后面会发生什么
But how could I have known where it would lead?
你要我继续说下去吗
Do you want me to carry on?
当然了 还有别的事
There were other things too of course.
我告诉自己 那些都不重要
I told myself they weren't important,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
你不是第一个 也不会是最后一个
You're not the first and you won't be the last.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我想你明白我的意思
I think you know what I mean.
刚才是什么情况
What was all that about?
我从窗户里看见你了
I saw you from the window.
我的天啊 简直是噩梦
Christ, it's a nightmare.
那女孩是我的学生
That girl was a student of mine.
她去年退学了
She left last year,
但仍待在剑桥
but still hangs around Cambridge.
总之吧 她有一门课没通过
Anyway, she failed one of her final papers
她把这归罪于我
and she blames me.
的确是我教她的课 但那也不能怪我
Admittedly, it was the one that I taught her, but still.
她时不时会来骚扰我
She harangues me from time to time.
-这样啊 -我确实应该去和门卫说一下她
- Right. - I really must talk to the porters about her.
他们根本就不应该放她进来
They're not even supposed to let her in.
是实话吗
Is that true?
当然是实话
Of course it's true.
怎么 那你怎么看呢
Why, what do you think?
说实话我不知道该怎么看
I don't know what to think, to be honest.
你来时当我是空气
You ignore me when you arrive
还绕过我直径走去跟你老婆亲热
and then you cozy up to your wife as you walk past me?
我们显然得低调行事
We have to be careful, obviously.
至少现在得这样 拜托
For now, at least. Come on.
我的天 迈克
Oh god, Michael.
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing?
-我会跟她谈的 -别
- I'm gonna talk to her. - No.
我觉得你不该说
I'm not sure you should.
你觉得你能抽身而去是吗
Are you saying that you can walk away from this?
我做不到
Because I can't.
我不知如何是好
I don't know what to do.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
迈克·卡拉翰博士
第15周 米迦勒节 课程取消
就这样 他消失了
And just like that, he disappeared.
赫浮思书店活动
取消
几天过去 他杳无音信
For days, I heard nothing.
我该对他放手的
I should have let him go.
我不该去找他的
I should never have gone after him.
马克斯街19号♥
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你来都来了 就来帮我忙吧
Since you've come back, you can help me.
进来
Come on.
诗人有权打断守夜
Poet was right to interrupt wake.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
六个字母的词 以L结尾
Six letters, ends in L.
我来找迈克
I'm looking for Michael.
你能去把水烧上吗
Would you stick the kettle on there?
他在这里吗 我是他的学生
Is he here? I'm one of his students.
迈克吗
Michael?
不 不在 迈克走了
No, no, Michael's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
多尼戈尔
Donegal.
他去爱尔兰了
He's in Ireland?
没错 我也许反应慢了 但我记得
Aye, I may be slowing up, but the last time I looked,
多尼戈尔确实在爱尔兰
Donegal was in Ireland.
谜底是诗人 动动脑筋 萝辛
Poets. Come on now, Roisin.
你可是个作家
You're supposed to be the writer.
我觉得你把我跟别人认错了
I think you've confused me with someone.
我叫奥菲莉娅
My name's Ophelia.
我找迈克有事
I need to speak to him.
是维吉尔
Virgil.
此人是著名古罗马诗人
Vigil也是守夜的意思
插入R后成为Virgil
权力的首字母R 打断了守夜一词 正是维吉尔
Right, R, interrupts wake, vigil, Virgil.
我得走了
I should go.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
迈克·卡拉翰
爱尔兰诺达拉多尼戈尔郡克林莫路2号♥
请转寄
茜拉酒吧
住宿供早饭
有人吗
Hello?
我们还没开门呢 亲爱的 私人包场
Not open yet, my love. It's a private function.
我是迈克·卡拉翰的朋友
I'm a friend of Michael Callaghan's.
我是来找他
I'm looking for his--
上帝 你是才来吗
Jesus, are you just here?
那你最好赶紧了
You'd better hurry.
什么意思
What do you mean?
去教堂 就在路的尽头
The church, it's only over the way.
这是给之后用的
These are for after.
什么之后
After what?
上帝的天使
Angels of the lord.
愿召唤你的基♥督♥ 带你去向祂身边
May Christ who called you take you to himself.
愿天使带你到亚伯拉罕的怀抱中
May angels lead you to the bosom of Abraham.
请给您的仆人萝辛永恒的安息
Eternal rest grant unto your servant, Roisin.
愿她的灵魂和所有启程的忠实信徒的灵魂
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed
在上帝的恩赐下得到安息
through the mercy of God rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
我的女儿
My wee girl.
奥菲莉娅 你怎么来了
Ophelia, what the hell?
天呐 迈克 天呐
Oh my god, Michael, oh my god.
-她死了 -是的
- She's dead? - Yes.
天呐
Oh my god.
你真不该来这儿
You really shouldn't be here.
你就那么走了 我不知道你去了哪儿
You just left. I didn't know where you were.
发生什么事了
What happened?
房♥子起火了 求你了 走吧 奥菲莉亚
There was a fire in the house. Please, you have to go, Ophelia.
-你得走了 -真抱歉
- Please, you have to go. - I'm so sorry.
我来这儿只是因为我得告诉你 天呐
I came because I had to tell you. Oh my god.
告诉我什么 什么要紧事
Tell me what? What did you have to tell me?
迈克 我怀孕了
Michael, I'm pregnant.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry about that. I just...
我不知道 我需要自己静静
I dunno, I just needing a minute, you know?
我要回房♥子了
I think I'm going to go back to the house.
我们会在酒吧看到你吗
Will we see you at the pub?
也许吧 我不知道
Yeah, yeah, maybe. I don't know.
替我照顾好大家 好吗
Just take care of everyone for me, will you?
-迈克 -拜托你 玛丽
- Michael - Please, Mary.
拜托了
Please.
快上车
Quickly.
海岸咖啡馆
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你的书
Your book.
你告诉我过是在这儿 记得吗