他杀安娜贝尔的时候
When he killed Annabelle?
她来这了 对吧
She came here, didn't she?
她来这了然后他杀了她
She came here and he killed her.
不是
No.
我找到了她的遗物 我知道了
I found her things. I know.
他杀了她 而你帮他脱罪了
He killed her and you helped him get away with it.
你什么也不知道
You don't know anything.
-我以为你是我的朋友 -我是
- I thought you were my friend! - I am!
我隐瞒这事可比坦白告诉你轻松多了
It would have been much easier to have just kept my mouth shut.
你妒忌我
You're jealous.
他跟我说你跟他在调情
He told me you flirted with him.
清醒点 萝辛
Open your eyes, Roisin.
我看到他跟个女孩在一起
I have seen him with a girl.
跟他的学生一起
With a student.
而以前也有别的人
And there have been others.
我是说真的
I'm telling you!
省省吧
Don't do this.
你不幸福可不是我的错
It's not my fault that you're not happy.
别拉我下水
Don't try and drag me down with you.
如果你不认清事实 他会毁了你
If you don't wake up, he'll destroy you.
我可不是你的学生 露丝
I'm not one of your students, Ruth.
你大可省省你的说教
Spare me the fucking lecture.
快滚吧 露丝
Piss off, Ruth.
见鬼的
For fuck's sake.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我是安娜贝尔·洛瑞姆
Annabelle Lorimer.
很抱歉我不认识
I'm sorry I don't know-
我和卡拉翰博士有约
I've a meeting with Dr. Callaghan.
-今晚吗 -是的 我是他的一名学生
- Tonight? - Yes, I'm one of his students.
请进
Come in.
我能问你找他为何事吗
Can I ask what this is about?
只是迈克通常不会晚上和学生见面
It's just Michael wouldn't normally see students at night.
我知道
I know.
我曾是他的学生 但去年退学了
When I say student, I actually left last year.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 我有点迷恋你 我是你的超级粉丝
Sorry, I'm a bit star-struck. I'm such a huge fan of yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他在吗 -不在
- Is he here? - No.
你稍等一下可以吗
Actually, would you give me a minute?
我没关洗澡水
I've left the bath running.
你今晚要有一名学生来访吗
Were you expecting a student tonight?
什么学生
What student?
她说她叫安娜贝尔
She says her name's Annabelle.
安娜贝尔
Annabelle?
你没让她进屋吧
You didn't let her in, did you?
听着 她很危险
Listen to me, she's dangerous.
天呐 迈克 你什么意思
Jesus, Michael, what do you mean?
我觉得她不太正常
I don't think she's very well.
让她出去 好吗
Just, get her out of there, please, okay?
好
Okay.
萝...萝辛
Ro...Roisin?
你好
Hello?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
拿走属于我的东西
Taking what's mine.
离开我的房♥子
I'd like you to leave.
我猜你给他打电♥话♥了吧
You rang him, I suppose.
快走 否则我就报♥警♥了
Leave or I will call the police.
我没犯罪
I'm not the criminal.
你丈夫才是罪犯
Your husband is.
什么
What?
他偷了我的书
He stole my book.
《诺达拉之屋》
The House at Knockdara.
你丈夫的畅销天才作品
Your husband's best-selling work of genius.
是我写的
It's mine.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
"Okay"?
别摆出一副纡尊降贵的样子
Don't fucking patronize me.
我说的是事实
It's the truth.
他就是在诺达拉长大的
It's where he grew up, Knockdara.
当然他改了那个地方
He changed that, obviously.
但这是我的故事 我的人物 我的语言
But it's my story, my characters, my language.
我可以证明
And I can prove it.
因为书是我写的 一稿又一稿
Because I actually did the work, draft by draft
而且我有记录
and I have records.
那你来这儿想做什么 你想要怎样
So what are you doing here? What do you want?
要让他没法脱身
Something he can't squirm his way out of.
他写了一份罪状
He wrote a confession.
只是他还没意识到
He just doesn't realize it.
我真的觉得你应该和迈克聊聊
Look, I really think that you need to take this up with Michael.
你以为我没试过吗
You think I haven't tried?
你知道你丈夫是什么样的人吗
Do you know what your husband is?
你知道他都怎么说你吗
Have you any idea what he says about you?
他告诉我你糟透了 阴晴不定 反复无常
He told me you were messed up, unpredictable, unstable.
别说了 你该走了
Right, that's it, you have to leave now.
我们在他大学办公室里做♥爱♥
We had sex in his college room.
当我还是他学生的时候 每周如此
Week after week, while I was still his student.
但最终他还是不能离开你
But of course in the end he couldn't leave you.
你太需要他了
You needed him too much.
你知道他最后说服了我
Do you know he managed to convince me
他这么做是对的吗
that he was doing the right thing?
让我相信了他是好人
That he was a good man?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你在否认
You're in denial.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
天呐
Jesus.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你疯了
You're mad!
萝辛
Roisin?
为什么门锁了
Why is the door locked?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
萝辛
Roisin!
这是个意外 对吧
It was an accident, wasn't it?
你可以告诉我真♥相♥的
You know you can tell me the truth.
迈克
Michael.
安娜贝尔到这里来
It's just, Annabelle comes here
告诉你我和她有染
tells you some story of us having an affair.
你到底在说什么
What are you saying?
你一直在酗酒 萝辛 而且你脾气不好
You've been drinking Roisin, you have a temper.
你的嫉妒心曾给你惹过麻烦 不是吗
Your jealousy has got you into trouble in the past, hasn't it?
你跟踪了一个女孩 因为你以为
That girl you followed because you thought-
别说这个
Don't do this.
那是很久以前的事情了
That was a long time ago.
那时我父亲刚去世 我失去理智了
My father had just died, I wasn't myself.
我要说的是 你威胁了她 她告诉了警♥察♥
My point is you threatened her, she told the police.
这件事警方记录在案
They'll have a record of it.
你是在说我故意杀了她吗
Are you suggesting I did this on purpose?
我需要你和我说实话 然后我才能帮你
I need you to be honest with me, and then I can help you.
这就是个意外
It was an accident.
天啊 如果我说服你都这么难
Christ, if I have to work this hard to convince you,
我又有什么机会让警♥察♥相信这是个意外
what chance do I stand with the police?
-风险很大 -什么
- It's a risk. - What?
-这看起来对你不利 -我的天哪
- It looks bad. - Jesus Christ.
当然 还有另一种方法
There is another way, of course,
让这一切麻烦消失
that this can all just disappear.
但是你要听我的
But you have to listen to me.
你必须按照我说的去做
You have to do what I say.
很好
Okay.
首先 她没来过这里 知道吗
First of all, she was never here, okay?
萝辛 别停下 我们的时间不多了
Roisin please, we haven't much time.
我们要乘第一艘船
We'll get on the first boat that we can.