Her estate, yes.
老天 我还是没法适应
God, I still can't get over it.
他们曾经那么相爱
They were that in love.
迈克为她疯狂 你可以问问肖恩
Michael was mad about her, you should ask Sean.
肖恩会告诉你的
Sean will tell you.
他再也不会和以前一样了
He just won't be the same again.
该说不说 她来得真是时候
If nothing else, she's got great timing.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
得了吧 我也不傻
Oh come on, I'm not simple.
请别告诉任何人
Please, don't tell anyone.
如果我想说早就说了 对吧
Well, if I was going to I would've by now, wouldn't I?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不关我事 对吧
Look, it's none of my businesses, is it?
我希望你俩能有好结果
Look, I hope you two can work it out.
你今晚要见识得还真不少
You're getting the full experience tonight.
她是谁
Who's that?
诺达拉当地的通灵治疗师 珂萝达·欧唐纳
Knockdara's very own psychic healer, Cloda O'Donnell.
她真的能通灵吗
Is she really psychic?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她儿子很小的时候就死了 她整个人都垮了
She lost her little boy as a baby, which destroyed her.
然后就去了一个尼泊尔的社群
Went to a commune in Nepal, I think,
回来的时候就说她可以
and when she came back she said she could
和死人交流了
commune with the dead.
但茜拉相信吗
But Sheila believes it?
她相信 这很严肃的
No, aye, it's deadly serious.
茜拉每周都见她 风雨无阻
Sheila sees her once a week without fail.
茜拉的丈夫多年前车祸去世了
Sheila's husband died in a car accident years ago, long ago.
珂萝达声称自己能和他说话
Cloda claims that she can talk to him.
现在我觉得这有点疯狂 谁知道呢
Now I think it's a bit mad myself, but who knows?
也许这能给茜拉带来一点安慰吧
Maybe it gives Sheila some comfort.
尽管听上去有些忘恩负义
You know, at the risk of sounding ungrateful,
颁给萝辛·莫利的《黄色的路》
但把我当作刚出道的新人作家来祝贺似乎有些奇怪
it seems strange to be celebrated as an exciting newcomer.
因为我丈夫 我永远充满耐心的丈夫
As my husband, my eternally patient husband,
-迈克会告诉你 -他就在那里
- Michael will tell you, - There he is.
自从我开始
it's been nearly seven years
时不时在书房♥闭门好几个小时 已经七年了
since I started disappearing into my study for hours at a time.
谁知道呢 也许他喜欢这种安静的感觉了
Now who knows? Perhaps he enjoyed the peace.
非常感谢 我感到十分荣幸 谢谢
Thank you so much, I'm so honored, thank you.
我觉得 怎么说来着 很特别
I found it so, what's the word? Particular.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. It's so good to meet you.
有人和你谈过电影版权的事情吗
Has anyone spoken to you about film rights?
没有 他们应该吗
No, should they have done?
-是的 -打扰一下
- Yeah - Excuse me
就一下 拜托
just one second, please.
当然可以
Sure.
可以吗
Could I?
怎么了 他在问我电影版权的事情
What is it? He was asking me about film rights.
我们离开这儿 我想要我们单独庆祝
Let's get outta here, I wanna celebrate on our own.
不行 迈克 别疯了
I can't, Michael, don't be crazy.
我看到你在台上时 想要你到不行
When I saw you up there I never wanted you more.
别这样
Stop it!
来嘛 我想要你
Come on, I have to have you.
迈克 不行
Michael, no.
我得和这个人谈谈
I have to talk to this guy.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
很抱歉打断你们
Aye, sorry about that.
不 不 没关系
No, no, of course.
尼克 这是我丈夫 迈克
Nick, this is my husband, Michael.
幸会 尼克·劳伦斯 兰登书屋
How do you do? Nick Lawrence, Random House.
迈克尔也是作家 他刚刚完成第一本书
Michael's a writer too, he's just finished his first book.
是吗
Oh really?
书名是什么
What's it called?
-其实 我要回... -《地狱之路》
- Actually, I'm gonna go back to-- - "The Road to Hell."
讲述最奇异的成长故事
It's the most fantastic coming-of-age story.
你得寄一本给我
You must send it to me.
兴许我会这么做 尼克 谢谢
I might just do that, Nick, thank you.
我想先回酒店
I wanna go back to the hotel.
好的 酒店见
Okay, I'll see you back there.
好
Okay.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
喂 迈克 过来
Oi, Michael, come here.
谁是混♥蛋♥
Who's a prick?
出版商 尼克·劳伦斯
Publisher guy, Nick Lawrence.
他要我给他一本我的书
He asked me to give him a copy of my book.
很好啊 不是吗
That's good isn't it?
我六个月前就给他了
I already gave it to him six months ago,
显然给他留下了"深刻"印象
obviously made quite the impression.
天呐
Oh dear.
天啊 我听着好可悲
Christ, I sound pathetic.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
-没有吗 -没有 一点也不
- No? - No, not at all.
谢谢你能来 露丝
Thanks for coming over Ruth.
我知道萝辛有多欣赏你
I know how much Roisin appreciates you.
只是 迈克 我真为她高兴
Just, oh Michael, I'm so thrilled for her, you know?
太了不起了
It's amazing.
是啊 我也是 谁知道呢
Yeah, me too. And who knows?
也许今天某一刻 我可以亲自告诉她
Maybe at some point today I might even get to tell her as much.
你觉得有点被忽略了吗
You feeling a little bit left out?
岂止一点
Very.
我很需要被关注 你懂吗
I need a lot of attention, you know?
你这个可怜的家伙
Oh, you poor thing, you.
*他们带她走 把她关进监牢*
*They took her away and they put her in the jail*
*他们带她走 把她关进监牢*
*They took her away and they put her in the jail*
*沿着塞勒河而下*
*Down by the River Saile*
你跳得很好
Well, you did well.
我这辈子从没觉得自己这么像英国人
I've never felt so English in my life.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
是你 对吗
That's right, isn't it?
对
Yes.
我知道你可能想和我谈谈
I understand you might want to talk?
不 我想你弄错了
No, I think there's been a mistake.
在这些事情上我很少出错
I'm rarely wrong about these things.
我可以去你那
I can come to the house.
毕竟她在那儿
That's where she is after all.
谁 在哪
Where who is?
萝辛 当然了
Roisin. Of course.
准备好了随时可以找我
Whenever you're ready.
珂萝达·欧唐纳
别被她吓坏了
Don't let her freak you out.
我想回去了
I'd like to go.
其实没什么玄机
Oh, there's nothing in it,
她就想赚你的钱
it'll be your money she's after.
不 我想走了 拜托
No, I want to leave. Please.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
有人吗
Hello?
玛丽
Mary?
你在这啊 我还在想你去哪里了
There you are, I wondered where you'd got to.
我刚在煮茶
I was just making tea.
来一杯吗
Will you take a cup?
我说过了 玛丽 你真的不必留下
I told you, Mary, you really don't need to stay.
没事 我都知道了
It's all right, I know everything.
你和迈克的事
I know about you and Michael.
咱们别遮遮掩掩了 把话敞开了说为好
Let's not tiptoe around, things are better out in the open.
听着 事已至此
Look, it's done now.
没人责怪你
Nobody's blaming you.
迈克说你要喝这个
Michael said you're to have this.
是零咖♥啡♥因♥的
It's no caffeine in it,
看来你不许摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
you're not allowed caffeine, apparently.
我敢说大家都过于紧张了
I'm sure it's all mad.
我怀着萝辛时 每天晚上