安静
Quiet.
你上一次见到萝辛是什么时候
When did you last see Roisin?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她去世的几周前吧
A few weeks before she died.
不 我是指在这里
No, I mean, here.
你在这里见到过她
You've seen her here.
我是看到了某个人在窗户外
I thought I saw someone outta the window,
站在车道上
standing in the drive.
还有房♥子里
And inside the house?
不 就看到一次
No, it was just once.
但我听到了一些声音
But there are sounds I hear.
你怎么知道我看见了什么东西
How did you know I'd seen something?
建造了这座房♥子的男人
The man that built this place
与恶魔做了交易
shook hands with the devil himself.
那样的事会流传下来
A legacy like that lives on.
这里会发生不好的事
Bad things happen here.
她不是头一个 也不会是最后一个
She's not the first and she won't be the last.
怎么了
What is it?
她来了
She's here.
她正在听
She's listening.
她想要什么
What does she want?
她很生气
She's angry.
为什么
Why?
因为发生在她身上的事
Because of what happened to her.
珂萝达
Cloda?
你的孩子有危险
Your baby's in danger!
他要回来了
He's coming back.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
求你了 停下 珂萝达 你吓到我了
Please, stop, Cloda, you're scaring me!
他们来了
They're here.
天啊 迈克 这里面像冰库一样
Jesus, Micheal, it's like a icebox in here.
你是不是忘给我什么了
Have you a wee something for me now?
天啊 我回头给你可以吗
Oh, God, can I get it to you?
我可不是慈善家
I'm not a charity.
有人吗
Hello?
我回头给你 我保证 求你了
I'll get it to you, please, I promise.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself now,
还有你的女孩
and your wee girl too.
女孩
Girl?
有人吗
Hello?
不好意思 我在后门那里
Hi, sorry, I was out the back.
爸爸 这是奥菲莉娅
Dad, this is Ophelia.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you.
当然
Sure.
我认识你 对吧
I know you, do I not?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我好极了
I'm grand.
如果你泡茶的话 我想来一杯
I'd take a wee cuppa tea if you're making one.
我去拿
I'll bring it.
去壁炉边坐着吧
Go and sit by the fire.
你还好吗
How you been, you been okay?
挺好的
Fine.
没有惊吓了吧
No more scares?
没有
No.
怎么了
What's the matter?
玛丽来过 她说她...
Mary was here and she said she-
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我跟她聊过
I spoke to her.
我解释了所有的事情 她能理解
I explained everything, she understands.
她怎么可能
How could she possibly?
她一开始很生气
Well, I mean, she was angry at first,
她当然生气了 但是
of course she was angry, but,
玛丽知道我有多努力维系婚姻
Mary knows how hard I tried to make it work.
只是太奇怪了
It just seems so odd.
是啊 她有时是挺疯狂
Yeah, she can seem a bit mad.
但她是个好人 真的
But she's a good soul. She is.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
你知道吗 我一知道我爸没事后
You know, when I knew that my dad was okay
我就想着回到你身边
all I could think about was getting back to you.
你现在可以放松了 我在这里
You can relax now, I'm here.
迈克 我们再加块木头好吗
Michael, can we run to another log on the fire there, son?
当然可以
We can, surely.
珂萝达·欧唐纳
那是什么
What's that you got there?
没什么 爸爸 放轻松好吗
Nothing, dad, just take it easy, will you?
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia?
房♥子很危险 火灾影响了所有的东西
The house is dangerous, the fire, it infected everything.
电线啊 电器啊
Wiring, the electrics.
我们觉得是灯泡炸了
We think a bulb blew
玻璃碎片掉到了浴盐里
and shattered glass ended up in some bath salts.
那肯定很吓人
Well that musta been a nasty shock,
不过我觉得一切都挺好的
but everything looks fine to me.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这再正常不过了
It's quite common to experience,
时不时地有些刺痛 或者痉挛
occasional stabbing pain, or a wave of cramp.
经常很吓人 但其实不用担心
It's often a shock, but it's nothing to worry about.
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you, thank you so much.
现在你想知道孩子的性别吗
Now, would you like to know what you're having?
好的
Yes, please.
看起来是个小女孩
It looks to me like this is a little girl.
是大学的电♥话♥ 我很快回来
It's the college, I'll be two seconds.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
有什么消息吗 迈克
Any news, Michael?
没事
It's fine.
没事 我们刚到
Yeah, it's fine, we've just been in.
谢天谢地 我昨晚点了一晚上的蜡烛
Oh, thank God, been lighting candles here all last night.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
我不是说了嘛
Didn't I say?
我不是说过是个女孩吗
Didn't I tell you it was a girl?
对 你说过
Yeah, you said it.
一切都准备好了
Everything's prepared here.
卤素灯泡
我以为我可以应付的
I thought I could deal with everything else,
房♥子啊 噩梦啊
with the house, with the nightmares,
但情况将会急转直下
but things were about to get so much worse.
英语系 剑桥利文舍斯特路
《诺达拉之屋》
与作者在迈克·卡拉翰个人网站见面