所以他才想把房♥子卖♥♥了
That's why he's trying to sell the house.
负罪感 我告诉你
The guilt, you see.
诺达拉有个姑娘
There's a girl in Knockdara.
她会看风水
She does readings.
她会告诉你的
She'll tell you.
她叫什么来着
What's her name?
-珂萝达 -对 你认识她
- Cloda. - Aye, you know her?
对 休
Yes, Hugh.
对不起 我知道这让人迷惑
I'm sorry, I know it's confusing.
但麻烦你尽可能解释解释
But please try, please try and explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
迈克肯定知道
Oh, Michael will know.
你那女人叫什么来着
What's the name of your woman?
-谁 -他是指我 我觉得
- Who? - He means me, I think.
对了 她被玻璃割破了
Ah, the glass cut her, you know.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
没事了 都好着呢
It's all right. Everything's fine.
你感觉如何 还好吗
How are you feeling now? You okay?
-好多了 谢谢 -真的吗
- Yeah, much better, thanks. - Sure?
我告诉过你 儿子 这地方就是个死亡陷阱
I've told you, Son, this place is a death trap.
-我们不该来这 -我知道爸爸
- We shouldn't be here. - I know, Dad, I know.
好吧 我得要去和出版人会面
Right, I need to go and meet this publisher.
你们俩能互相照应吗
Will you two look after each other?
我去壁炉旁坐着
I'm gonna sit by the fire.
你要和谁会面
Who is it you're meeting?
萝辛的出版人 谈她遗产
Roisin's publisher, about the rights to her estate,
书的版权等等
her books, all that.
我告诉过你的 不记得了
I told you, remember?
就在村里的咖啡馆
It's just in the cafe in the village.
但我们和别人说我就是为这个来的 因为她的书
But we were saying that was why I was here, because of her books.
这地方没有秘密可言 奥菲莉娅
There's no keeping secrets here, Ophelia,
这里不行
not in this place.
-大家都知道我们俩的事 -大家
- Everyone knows about us. - Everyone?
玛丽知道了 大家就都知道了
Well, Mary knows, everyone knows.
没关系的
Hey, it's all right.
这里的人向着自己人的
The people in this place they look after their own,
到头来自己人指的是我 不是萝辛
and in the end that means me, not Roisin.
我们不用再说谎话了
We don't have to lie anymore.
我去去就回
I won't be long.
9:45收到马修语♥音♥留言
拨♥打♥语♥音♥信箱以接听电♥话♥的费率收听留言
拨♥打♥语♥音♥信箱
迈克是我 能回我电♥话♥吗
Michael, it's me, can you call me back?
露丝刚来找我
Ruth just came to see me,
怒气冲冲地说你交往的一个女孩
ranting about some girl she thinks you're seeing.
我知道一定没什么 这点我知道
I know there's nothing in it, I know that,
不过她会闹出事来
it's just she's going to cause trouble.
打给我吧 我需要知道该怎么说
Just call me. I need to know the line, okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
肖恩 我得出去一下 迈克把手♥机♥落这了
Sean, I have to run out. Michael left his phone.
你看着点休行吗
Will you keep an eye on Hugh?
-他在客厅 -没问题
- He's in the living room. - Aye, no bother.
谢谢
Thank you.
*森林里住着位老妇人*
*There was an old woman who lived in the woods*
*森林里住着位老妇人*
*There was an old woman who lived in the woods*
*在塞勒河畔*
*Down by the River Saile*
*她有个三个月大的婴儿*
*She had a baby three months old*
*她有个三个月大的婴儿*
*She had a baby three months old*
你好 奥菲莉娅
Hello, Ophelia.
对不起 我没想打扰你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.
我给儿子唱歌♥听呢
My wee boy's just having his song.
詹姆斯·欧唐纳
于2016年3月3日飞到天堂
终年3个月
给你 那天真是抱歉
Here, I'm sorry about the other day.
她又来找你了吗
Did she visit you again?
-谁 -当然是萝辛了
- Who? - Roisin, of course.
-明白了 没有 -她会来的
- I see. No. - She will.
还有另外那个可怜的女孩
The other poor girl too.
敞开你的心扉 她们会来的
Just open your heart, and they'll come.
另外的女孩
The other girl?
那老房♥子 和他的死也有关系 你知道吗
That aul house. It played a part in his end too, you know?
*她把小刀插♥进♥婴儿的心脏*
*She stuck the penknife in the baby's heart*
*她把小刀插♥进♥婴儿的心脏*
*She stuck the penknife in the baby's heart*
*在塞勒河畔*
*Down by the River Saile.*
萝辛来电
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
海岸咖啡馆
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you.
你是来这里见迈克的吗
Are you here to meet Michael?
不是 我是在等西姆斯
Ach, naw, I'm waiting on Seamus.
你知道他在哪吗
You wouldn't know where he is, now?
对不起 我把你认成别人了
I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.
老天 你能看着点路吗
Jesus, now, would you mind yourself?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, love?
嗯 我给你重新买♥♥杯喝的吧
Yes, let me get you another drink.
没事的不用了
Don't you be worrying about that.
还是让我给你买♥♥吧
Please, I insist.
你点的是什么
What was it?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-给 -见鬼了
- Here. - What the fuck?
你别激动
Hey, take it easy.
不是 你想岔了
No, you don't understand.
这刀不是我放进去的
I didn't put it there.
迈克
Michael.
迈克
Michael!
奥菲莉娅 你这是闹哪样
Ophelia, what the hell are you doing?
-你为什么不停下 -我停了
- Why didn't you stop? - But I did.
老天 你手怎么弄成这样
Jesus, what did you do to your hand?
我包里有一把刀
There was a knife in my bag.
什么
What?
好吧 我们来帮你处理一下
Okay, come on, we'll get you sorted.
圣卢克学院
剑桥大学
卡拉翰博士正在丧假中
Dr. Callaghan is on compassionate leave.
你知道我能去哪找他吗
Do you know where I can find him?
我恐怕无权透露 先生
I'm afraid I couldn't say, sir.
你无权透露
Ah, you couldn't say?
好吧 谢谢你的帮助
All right, thanks for your help.
请留步
Excuse me?
你好 抱歉打扰
Hi, sorry.
你是在找迈克·卡拉翰吗
You're looking for Michael Callaghan?
-是的 你认识他 -是的
- Yeah, do you know him? - Yes.
你找他有什么事
What's this about?
这是安娜贝尔·洛瑞姆 她失踪了
Her name's Annabelle Lorimer. She's missing.
她是个学生吗
Is she a student?
她曾是 去年退学了
She was. She left last year.
但我前几个礼拜在这见过她
But I saw her here a few weeks ago.
她当时在跟他讲话 跟迈克
She was talking to him, to Michael.
她的日记里写有他的地址
She had his address in her diary.
他的家庭地址吗 为什么
His home address? Why?
这就是我需要查明的地方
That's what I'm trying to find out.
她是迈克的学生吗
Did he teach her?
没人愿意告诉我
Nobody will tell me.
我不知道去哪找他 或如何联♥系♥他
And I don't know where he is or how to contact him.
迈克 这是怎么回事
Michael, what's going on?
-什么怎么回事 -你的手♥机♥
- What's that? - Your phone.
你把手♥机♥放家里了 我因此才来找你
You left it at the house, that's why I came after you.
我手♥机♥怎么了
What about it?
我在教堂时它响了
I was at the church and it rang.
然后呢
Yeah?
来电人显示是萝辛
It said it was Roisin.
这是又是玩哪一出 奥菲莉娅
What is this, Ophelia?