What do you think?
睡吧
Get some sleep.
早 爸
Morning, Da.
我给你拿了咖啡来
I brought you your coffee.
毫无疑问 你一直梦到你亲爱的布丽姬特
You have been dreaming about your darling, Bridget, no doubt.
我发誓故事一次比一次更精彩
I swear that story gets better and better every time you...
老爸
Dad?
老爸
Dad.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
迈克 什么事
Michael? What is it?
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
-休 -他没有呼吸了
- Hugh? - He's not breathing.
帮我给他翻个身
Help me turn him.
帮我让他面朝上
Help me get him on his back.
休 我是玛丽
Hugh, it's Mary.
你现在听我说 你醒醒 你听到了吗
You listen to me now, you wake up, you hear me?
-老爸 -休
- Dad. - Hugh.
他最后跟我说的话 玛丽
The last words he said to me, Mary--
现在都不重要了
None of that matters now.
他爱你胜过这世上的一切事物
He loved you more than anything else in the world.
他就是个难相处的老混♥蛋♥
Difficult aul bastard that he was.
肖恩 你好吗 谢谢你能来
Ach, Sean, what about you? Thanks for coming.
对不起我不能早点来
I'm sorry I didn't come sooner.
我去法翰工作了
I was up in Fahan on a job.
过来吧
Come through, now.
迈克 请节哀
Michael, I'm so sorry.
萝辛的事之后又发生这事
And after Roisin.
"福无双至
"When sorrows come, they come not single spies,
祸不单行"
but in battalions."
我们会帮你把房♥子修好 迈克
We'll build this house back up, Michael.
我保证 这是我们唯一能做的了
I give you my word. It's the least we can do.
谢谢 肖恩
Grand mark, Sean.
大家听我说
Listen up now, everybody,
殡仪员马上就要到了
the undertakers will be here soon.
我们给迈克一点时间吧
Let's give Michael a wee moment.
奥菲莉娅在哪
Where's Ophelia?
在楼上
Upstairs.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia.
你怎么样了
How's it going?
为什么你要躲在楼上
Why are you hiding away up here?
我做不到
I can't do it.
你应该下楼
You should go down.
你应该跟他道别
You should say goodbye to him.
没事的
It's okay.
他看上去就像在睡觉
He looks like he's sleeping,
好像如果我碰他一下 他就会醒来
like if I touched him, he might wake up.
你可以碰碰他
Well, you can touch him.
肖恩 你可以 你下来了
Sean, can you, ah, you came down.
好样的
Good for you.
-你感觉怎么样 -好多了 谢谢
- How are you feeling? - Much better, thank you.
-肖恩说服了我 -真是个好人 肖恩
- Sean persuaded me. - Good man yourself, Sean.
你能来帮帮我们吗
Will you give us a hand in here for a minute?
-你一个人能行吗 -嗯 我能行
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine here.
好
Okay.
你醒了
There you are.
-发生什么事了 -没事的
- What's happening? - It's okay.
你只是受到了惊吓 就这样
You just had a fright, that's all.
这是雷宁汉医生 来自莱特肯尼镇的医疗中心
This is Dr. Lenihan from the medical center in Letterkenny.
他是来悼念我父亲的
He was here to see my dad.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
还好
Okay.
非常感谢 詹姆斯 我送你下楼
Thanks very much, James. I'll see you back downstairs.
他说吃这些药可以有助于你的睡眠
He said to take these to help you sleep.
这些是什么药
What are they?
没关系的 我告诉过他你怀孕了
It's all right, I told him about the baby.
我们现在要出发去教堂了
We're away now to the church.
-你应该好好休息 -我应该一起去
- You should get some rest. - I should come.
不 你应该待在家
No, you should stay here.
-迈克 -怎么了
- Michael. - Yeah.
替我向你♥爸♥爸道别 好吗
Say goodbye to your dad, will you? For me.
好
I will.
萝辛·莫利
安定药
萝辛·莫利女士
莱特肯尼镇医疗中心
联♥系♥方式
莱特肯尼镇医疗中心
Letterkenny Medical Practice.
你好 我想要联♥系♥雷宁汉医生
Yes, I'm trying to get in touch with Dr. Lenihan.
他给我开了一些药 这些药
He prescribed me some medication which-
雷宁汉医生
Dr. Lenihan?
对
Yeah.
我们这里没有叫这个名字的医生
We've no doctor by that name here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
Quite sure.
你会不会是记错名字了
Could it have been anyone else?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
迈克在吗
Is Michael in?
他去参加他父亲的葬礼了
He's at his father's funeral.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can help with?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
安娜贝尔·洛瑞姆
Annabelle Lorimer,
她失踪了
she's missing.
你认识她
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
这是她失踪前的那一周写的
This is the week before she disappeared.
这里有个地址
There's an address.
剑桥圣马克大道19号♥
=CB31KE
-这是什么 -她的日记
- What is this? - Her diary.
这是迈克在剑桥的地址
That's Michael's address in Cambridge.
安娜贝尔·洛瑞姆
虽然许多事荒谬得让人难以置信
但不管发生了什么 都不奇怪
-是哈代 -什么
- That's Hardy. - What?
这句引言 是托马斯·哈代写的
This quotation, it's Thomas Hardy.
对 她是个作家
Yeah, she's a writer.
到处都是这样的内容
It's full of stuff like that.
对不起 我帮不了你更多了
I'm sorry I can't be more help.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我真的什么都不知道
I really don't know anything.
你住这里吗
Do you live here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你那么做 詹姆斯
Thanks for doing that, James.
她当时的状态 我只是...
She was in such a state, I just...
我不知道 我只是想让她平静下来
I don't know, I just needed to calm her down, you know.
不麻烦 迈克
It was no bother, Michael.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡拉翰博士
Dr. Callaghan?
有事吗
Yes?
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 我认识你吗 -不认识
- Thank you. Do I know you? - No.
可以和你说句话吗
Could I have a word?
当然
Sure.
对 她是我去年的一个旁听
Yeah, she was one of my stand-ins last year.
旁听 什么意思
Stand-ins, what's that?
我的意思是 她不是我的固定学生
She wasn't one of my regular students is what I mean.
我的许多工作是给
A lot of my work is covering for supervisors
外出或生病的导师顶班 你懂吗
that are away or ill, you understand?
为什么你的地址在她的日记里
Why is your address in her diary?
我老婆是一名小说家 小说比我写得好得多
My wife was a novelist, a much better novelist than me.
安娜贝尔问我怎么开始写作的事
Annabelle asked me about getting into writing,
所以我就介绍了她俩认识
so I put them in touch.
她们最后一次见面是什么时候