我们让她消失
We make her disappear.
听起来很可怕 但这可能是一个机会
As awful as it sounds this could be an opportunity.
我厌倦了人们企图离间我们
I'm sick of people trying to come between us.
我厌倦了他们的妒忌
I'm sick of their envy.
这是我们重新开始的机会
This could be our chance to start again.
只有我们两个人
Just the two of us.
你把一切都告诉我了 对吗
You have told me everything, haven't you?
露丝 请给我打电♥话♥
Ruth, please call me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
恐怕你是对的
I'm worried you were right.
现在最可怕的事情发生了 我不
And now the most terrible thing has happened and I don't.
萝辛
Roisin?
发生了什么
What's happening?
快把门打开
Come on, open the door!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
-我好害怕 -萝辛
- I'm so frightened. - Roisin?
是的
Yes.
我把一切都告诉你了
I've told you everything.
你在等谁
Who are you waiting for?
迈克
Michael?
也许他不会回来了
Maybe he isn't coming back.
现在事情乱成一团了 不是吗
This is all a bit of a mess now, isn't it?
也许他不想收拾这烂摊子了
Maybe he doesn't want to clean it up.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我不是故意的 妈妈
I didn't mean to do it, Mammy.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, my wee darling.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我的天哪
Mother of God.
迈克 你疯了吗
Michael, are you mad?
我在保护你女儿
I'm trying to protect your daughter.
迈克 怎么会发生这样的事情
Michael! How could something like this even happen?
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary.
玛丽 萝辛一直在酗酒
Mary, Roisin's been drinking, a lot.
最近她变得特别偏执
She's been so different lately, so paranoid.
她停止服药了 你知道吗
She stopped taking her medication, did you know that?
你知道吗
Did you?
听我说 这个女孩
Listen to me, this girl,
这个女孩的名字是安娜贝尔 她是我的学生
this girl, her name was Annabelle, she was my student,
不知为何她觉得
now for some reason she got it into her head
-我们之间有暧昧 -天哪 迈克
- that we were something more. - Christ, Michael.
我发誓什么都没发生 好吗
Nothing happened, I swear, okay?
但是她鬼迷心窍了
But she was obsessed.
她鬼迷心窍了
Obsessed!
她来到家里 当面对质萝辛
She came to the house, she confronted Roisin.
是她告诉萝辛我们有婚外情
She told her that we were having an affair.
你应该知道萝辛有多嫉愤吧
And you know how jealous and angry Roisin can be.
你知道的
You know that!
她发狂了
She lost it.
等我回来的时候 一切都已太晚了
By the time I got back, it was too late.
她去哪里了 我的萝辛去哪里了
Where's she gone? Where's my Roisin gone?
我明白
I know.
我甚至觉得她都不记得自己的所做所为
I don't even think she remembers doing it,
坦白讲 她好像魂不附体似的
if I'm being honest, it was like she wasn't there, y'know?
她需要合适的帮助
She needs help, proper help.
会有人帮助她的 我保证等这些事结束了
And she will get it, I promise you, when this is done.
我会带她走
I'm going to take her away,
换个新名字开启一段新生活 我们重新来过
a new life, a new name, we're gonna start again.
这个计划 迈克
This plan, Michael.
-不可能成功的 -必须成功
- It can't work. - It has to.
你还记得当父亲去世时她想做什么吗
You remember what she tried to do when her dad died?
我必须保护你的女儿
I have to protect your daughter.
让我来吧
Let me.
老天爷
Oh, God.
没事的
It's okay.
吃下这些药吧
I need you to take these.
对你有帮助
They'll help.
吃吧
Come on.
茜拉酒吧
是他来了
The man himself.
很高兴见你回来了
Oh, it's so good to see you home.
能回来真好
It's good to be home.
萝辛没和你一起吗
Hey, is Roisin not with you?
没 不巧的是她已经上♥床♥睡觉了
No, no, unfortunately, she's taken herself off to bed.
我们今晚才到
We only got in tonight.
-喝一杯吗 -拜托了
- Do you want a drink? - Please.
大杯的
A large one!
难道还有别的吗
Is there any other kind?
我都留着你的旧物品
I've kept all your old things.
我保证会好起来的
It will be okay, I promise.
你还在上大学时 你父亲走了
Back when you were at university, and we lost your father,
我那时很担忧你
I was so worried about you then.
仿佛你也离我而去一样
It was like you'd left me too.
你不再是妈妈的小女孩
You weren't my wee girl any more.
你好似破碎了一般 无人能够
You fell apart and I thought nobody'd be able
重新把你拼接回来
to put you back together again.
但迈克做到了
But Michael did.
他让你重拾了笑容
He made you smile again.
他那时照料好了你 现在也会一如既往
He took care of you then, and he will take care of you now.
他是如此爱你
He loves you so much.
可能是电器着火了
Could it be some electrical fire?
和我住吧 迈克 你不该待在这里
You should stay with me, Michael. This is no place for you.
让我静一会儿
I'm gonna need a minute.
就我自己
Alone.
我会开车跟着你的
I'll follow you up in the car.
我觉得你现在不能开车 迈克
I'm not really sure you should be driving Michael-
让我一人待会儿 肖恩 求你了
Leave me alone, Sean, please?
好吧
Alright.
他做这些根本不是为了保护你 萝辛
He wasn't doing any of this to protect you, Roisin.
他是在保护自己 你得明白
He was protecting himself. You must know that.
如果大家知道他剽窃了学生的作品
If the world knew he stole the work of a student,
他就完了
it would ruin him.
他没有偷东西
He didn't steal anything.
她只是偶尔帮了他一把
She helped him out occasionally,
帮他打字之类的
did his typing, that sort of thing.
如果她恰好有小说的副本
If she somehow had a record of his novel
还是未发行的话
before it was published,
那也是因为他允许了
it was because he gave her access to it.
他难道没对你撒过谎吗
He's never lied to you?
那我呢 他和你说起过我吗
What about me? When did he tell you about me?
他确实一开始没说
He didn't at first.
当你来见我母亲的时候
When you arrived, when you met my mother,
他说你是文稿经纪人
he told her you were from my literary agency.
她意识到有点不对劲便告诉了我
She knew something was wrong and she told me as much.
我躲在小屋子里 有大把时间思考
I had a lot of time to think, hidden away in my little room.
我渴望亲眼见见
I was desperate to see for myself.
我就是那时见到你的
That's when I saw you.
我记得你
I remembered you.
我们在大学洗手间遇到过
From our meeting in the bathroom at college.
你一定很震惊
It must have been a shock.
是的
Yes.
虽然我不如你这么震惊
Although not as much as it was for you, I imagine.
你现在怎么能相信他
How can you trust him now?
你就是个错误
You were a mistake.
我多次指责他出轨
I accused him of cheating so many times,
也许他想他不如出轨得了
perhaps he thought he might as well do it.
所以这是你的错吗
So it's your fault is it?
我怀着他的孩子
I'm expecting his child.
他不想要孩子
He doesn't want children.
从来都不想要