He never did.
你跟着他来到这里 他必须让你不闹事
You followed him here and he needed to keep you onside
直到我们离开这个地方
until we got ourselves out of this place.
他肯定会为孩子做安排的
He was going to make arrangements for the child, I'm sure.
寄钱给你
Send money.
真是高尚
How noble.
你现在有什么计划
And what's the plan now?
因为就像你说的
Because like you said
我已经变成了麻烦 不是吗
I've become a bit of a problem, haven't I?
你要对我怎么样
What are you going to do with me?
星星宾果游戏室
七十七
77.
三九 三十九
3-9, 39.
一三 十三
1-3, 13
六♥四♥ 六十四
6-4, 6♥4♥.
一一 十一
1-1, 11.
四八 四十八
4-8, 48.
一九
1-9.
萝丝玛丽·艾因
二一
2-1.
搜索 安娜贝尔
无结果
妈的
Fuck!
他准备把你藏起来吗
So he's going to hide you away is he?
藏一辈子吗
For the rest of your life?
我杀了那姑娘
I killed that girl.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
如果不是因为迈克 她根本不会去那里
She wouldn't have even been there if it wasn't for Michael.
你同意做的事比监禁还要糟糕
What you've agreed to is worse than a prison sentence.
你要在他的完全掌控下
You are going to spend the rest of your days
度过余生
in his complete control.
你等于把自己活埋了
You're burying yourself alive.
别无选择
There's no other way.
对 是他让你这么相信的
No, he's convinced you of that.
我明白 他很会说服人
Listen, I understand, he's good at it.
他说服我说我疯了
He persuaded me I was mad.
他在你身上花了很多年时间
He's had years to work on you,
让你坚信你需要他
to make you believe that you need him.
但是你不需要他
But you don't.
萝辛 我要和你谈谈
Roisin, I need to talk to you.
什么事
What is it?
-迈克打来电♥话♥ 出事了 -什么
- Michael called. Something's happened. - What?
他没说
He didn't say.
他要我去边境接他
He wants me to meet him at the border.
你和他说了我在这里吗
Did you tell him I was here?
我没说 因为你不该来这里
No, I did not, because you shouldn't be.
见那个姑娘有什么好处呢
What good will it do talking to that girl?
你回我家 有消息了我会打给你的
You go back to mine and I'll call you when I know more.
马修
Matthew!
马修
Matthew!
什么事
What is it?
她叫安娜贝尔·洛瑞姆
Her name's Annabelle Lorimer.
她是这里的学生
She was a student here.
迈克教过她
Michael taught her.
他提起过她
He mentioned her.
和萝辛闹了点事
Some drama with Roisin.
她失踪了
She's missing.
失踪了
Missing?
看看她的耳环
Look at her earrings.
-你从哪得来的 -在迈克家
- Where did you get that? - Michael's house.
后门那里
By the back door.
你要帮我
You have to help me.
我不能自己去警♥察♥局
I can't go to the police on my own.
警♥察♥局
The police?
他举报了我 因为在医院发生的事
He reported me for what happened at the hospital.
我需要你支持我的说法
I need you to back up what I'm saying.
你的说法是什么
And what are you saying?
马修 他跟那个女孩有染
He was involved with this girl, Matthew.
他去了爱尔兰 而那个女孩消失了
He disappears to Ireland, she vanishes
然后萝辛死了
and then Roisin dies.
我必须得走了
I have to go now.
不 萝辛 求你了
No, Roisin, please.
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me.
对不起 我必须这么做
I'm sorry, I have to do this.
-我会跟你一起去警♥察♥局 -太迟了
- I'll go with you to the police. - It's too late.
时间过去越久 事情就会变得越糟糕
The longer it goes on, the worse things will get.
你必须得看清这点
You must see that.
你可以结束这一切
You can end this.
-帮我解开 求你了 -不行
- Untie me. Please. - I can't.
你想要结束这一切的 我知道你想
You want all this to be over. I know you do.
这就是你来这里的原因
It's why you really came here.
你想让别人告诉你 你已经知道的事情
You wanted someone to tell you what you already knew.
我已经一无所有了
I have nothing left.
我知道
I know.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know how it feels.
他对我们都这样 这就是他的做法
He's done it to us both, and that's what he does.
他用谎言充斥我们的脑袋
He fills your head with lies
直到我们无暇顾及自己
until there's no space for yourself.
但是我们没疯
But we're not mad.
疯的是他
He is.
是这样吗
Is that so?
很抱歉我这么久才来
I'm sorry I took so long.
我回来了
I'm back now.
一切都会没事的
Everything's okay.
她不会跟你走的
She's not leaving with you.
我知道你很累 很害怕
I know you're tired and scared,
但我们就要达成目标了
we're almost there now.
告诉他 萝辛
Tell him, Roisin.
她想要给你洗♥脑♥ 让你反抗我
She's trying to poison you against me
因为我选择了你
because I choose you.
我总是会选择你
I'll always choose you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
去拿你的东西
Get your things.
我们的时间不多了
We haven't got much time.
好吗
Okay?
去吧
Come on.
萝辛
Roisin!
东西在哪
Where is it?
你把手写稿怎么了
What have you done with the manuscript?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别把事情弄得更糟糕
Don't make things worse for yourself.
事情怎么可能变得更糟
How could things possibly get any worse?
快告诉我东西在哪
Just tell me where it is.
快告诉我
Just tell me.
我的天啊
My God,
整件事都是为了你脆弱的自负心 是吗
this has all been about your fragile little ego, hasn't it?
我现在看清你了 迈克
I see you now, Michael.
我看清你的真正为人了
I see you for what you really are.
你靠脆弱和软弱为食
You feed off vulnerability and weakness.
你利用别人
You use people.
你对她们撒谎 向她们许诺一切
You lie to them, promising anything.
然后你击垮她们
Then you break them down.
直到她们太虚弱 太困惑
Until they are so weak and so confused.
以致于她们不再信任自己
That they no longer trust themselves.
真是一通不错的发言
Well that is a pretty little speech.
但脆弱的人其实是你 不是吗
But it's you who's weak, isn't it?
你不特别 你也没有才华
You're not special, you're not talented,
你甚至不是很聪明
you're not even very clever.
踩在别人身上
Standing on other people
是你唯一提高自我的方法
is the only way to raise yourself up.
该死的手稿在哪
Where's the fucking manuscript?
在安全的地方 但手稿很快就会呈现给大众