You told me it was here, remember?
迈克 发生什么了
Michael, what happened?
怎么起火的
How did it start?
他们觉得可能是烟头
A cigarette, they think.
他们在卧室的沙发上发现了她
They found her on the sofa in our bedroom.
她昏过去了
She'd passed out.
她应该都不知道发生了什么
She wouldn't have known anything about it.
大火带走了她 还烧毁了半幢房♥子
The fire took her and half the house with it.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我之前真的不知道
I promise you, I didn't.
我下了公车 然后进了一个酒吧
I got off the bus and then went into the pub--
我说的是怀孕的事
About the baby, I mean.
有几天了
A few days.
我联♥系♥不上你
I couldn't get hold of you.
迈克 你为什么不告诉我
Michael, why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you phone?
也许是内疚吧
Guilt, I suppose.
本来我第一个就想告诉你
You were the first person that I wanted to tell,
你也是我唯一想见的人
the only person I wanted to see.
我就是觉得必须这样 我也不知道
I just felt like I had to, I dunno.
天啊 真高兴你能来
Jesus, I'm so glad you're here.
抱歉 让你措手不及
I'm sorry I gave you a shock.
一看到那座房♥子
As soon as I saw the house,
我就应该立即下车
I should have got out of that car,
头也不回地离开
walked away and never looked back.
老天 肖恩在这
Christ, Sean's here.
让我来处理 好吗
Let me deal with this, okay?
抱歉 肖恩 这是奥菲莉娅
Sorry, Sean, this is Ophelia.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - How's it's going?
我是萝辛伦敦的著作代理人
I'm from Roisin's literary agents in London.
看来 我得改天再来
Well look, I can come back another time.
不 别 不用
No, please, no.
趁你在这 让我听听你的想法
While you're here, show me what you're thinking.
你先请
After you.
火是从这间屋烧起来的吗
Is this the room where it started?
没错
Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
喂 玛丽
Hello, Mary?
是 是 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
并非所有女人都是盟友 奥菲莉娅
Not all women are allies, Ophelia.
有些是敌人
Some are the enemy.
你是出版商 对吗
So you're like a publisher, are you?
不是 我负责萝辛的书稿
No, I dealt with Roisin's books.
作家权利 诸如此类问题
Rights, that sort of thing.
那一定很可怕
It must have been horrendous.
我是说 火灾
The fire, I mean.
老实说 我很惊讶没有更快起火
I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner, to be honest.
这地方就是个死亡陷阱
The place is a death trap.
你看到了吗
You see that?
那些聚氨酯泡沫
It's polyurethane foam,
算得上固体石油
basically solid petroleum.
卧室里的沙发 是
The sofa in the bedroom, was it--
对 一样的材料
Aye, it's the same.
上帝保佑她
God help her.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
萝辛
Roisin?
认识
Aye.
我住在村子里
I live in the village, so
她算是个名人吧
she was a bit of a celebrity, you know?
迈克想低调办葬礼 但是
Michael wanted to keep the funeral small, but
今晚还是有个大型葬礼
there's a big do tonight.
也许我们会在那里碰面
Maybe I'll see you there?
也许吧
Maybe.
你是住在酒吧吗
Are you staying in the pub?
不 我不确定
No, I mean, I'm not sure.
迈克正在解决这个问题
I think Michael's sorting it out.
也许我们可以
Well, maybe we could--
打断一下 肖恩
Sorry about that, Sean.
现在可以悉听指教了
I'm all yours now.
带我进去看看吧
Why don't you show me in here?
好的 所以地板需要...
Yeah, so the floorboards need...
我跟她提过你
I told her about you, you know?
跟谁
Who?
萝辛
Roisin.
她死的那晚我跟她说了你的事
I told her about you the night she died.
为此我把她带来这里 这个房♥子
That's why I brought her here, to the house,
告诉她一切都结束了
to tell her it was over,
这房♥子留给她
that she could have the house
而我会永远离开
and that I would leave her and never come back,
她能继续写书 之后
that she could write her books and, in time,
或许能够忘了我 但是我
perhaps forget all about me, but that I,
我必须和你在一起
I needed to be with you.
那她怎么说的
And what did she say?
她很生气
She was angry,
但不是为这事生气
but not so much at the news.
就像我说的 我们的关系本来就岌岌可危
Like I said, things were already over.
她气的更多是我把这层纸捅破了 你懂吗
It was more the fact that I was actually saying it, you know?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
奥菲莉娅 我这辈子
Ophelia, my whole life,
一直以来是随波逐流
I've let circumstances make my decisions for me.
当我遇见了你
When I met you,
我以为她会很快发现 并赶我出门
I thought she'd find out soon enough and throw me out.
或她没有发现 我们一直偷♥情♥
Or she wouldn't and we'd just drift along
又或者是你厌倦了我 转投他人怀抱
or you'd get bored and find someone else.
但我不久就意识到 我不能冒险失去你
But I soon realized that I couldn't risk losing you.
不管这会伤她多深
And no matter how much it hurt her,
我也得坦白我和她已经结束了
I had to tell her that it was over.
或许这就是对我的惩罚吧
Perhaps this is my punishment.
你不会真♥相♥信那些说辞吧
You don't believe any of that, do you?
那晚我就不该留下她一人
I shouldn't have left her alone that night,
可是她赶走了我
but she threw me out.
她喝得很醉
She was so drunk.
我就去了酒吧
I went down to the pub.
大概凌晨一点时来了电♥话♥
I think it was about 1:00 in the morning when the phone rang.
你好 这里是茜拉酒吧
Hello, Sheila's Bar?
是 他在
Aye, he is yeah.
什么 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
茜拉
Sheila?
那是我家 那是我家
That's my house, that's my house!
-肖恩 -迈克 我很遗憾
- Sean! - Jesus, Michael. I'm so sorry.
跟我来 跟我来
Come with me, come with me.
萝辛在哪儿
Where's Roisin?
迈克 我不能放你进去
Michael, I can't let you in there, all right?
我得进去 她就在上面
We have to. I mean, she's up there.
我们得把她救出来
We've got to get her out of there, right?
她在沙发上睡着了
She was asleep on the sofa.
她根本不会察觉到起火了
She wouldn't have known anything about it.
迈克 这不是你的错
Michael, it's not your fault.
听着 我懂你
Listen, I understand.
我母亲死的时候 我也怪我自己
When my mother died, I blamed myself,
但这太荒谬了
which was ridiculous.
她本来病得就很重
She'd been very ill.
你从未提到过你父亲
You never mention your father.
我出生前他就离开了
He left before I was born.
大家都说他应付不了我母亲
They think my mother was too much for him.
与其说我想念母亲 不如说
It's not just that I miss her, it's that I...
什么
What?
我再也不知自己的归处了
I don't know where I belong anymore.
我就是你的归处