我就是爱多管闲事
I wanted to have a sticky beak.
所以你从小屋出来之后
So after you were at the Cottage,
你去买♥♥了点东西 然后呢
you did some shopping, and then?
然后我就回家了
And then I went home.
收拾院子 跑步 做晚餐 然后...
Did some gardening, went for a run, got some dinner and then...
你晚上九点之后还去跑步
You went for a run after nine at night?
你经常晚上跑步吗
You often run in the dark?
是的 我喜欢晚上跑步
Yes. I like it.
所以在下午四点到晚上九点之间 你在家
So between 4PM and 9PM, you were at home,
有人能证实吗
can anyone verify that?
没有 我一个人在家
No, I was alone.
那晚你也没去别的地方吗
And you didn't go anywhere else on that night?
没去
No.
谢谢 亚丽克斯 我们就不让你久留了
Thanks, Alex. We won't keep you much longer.
操
Fuck.
这里很隐蔽
This is very covert.
抱歉老兄 你知道的
Sorry, mate. You know that
我们不能在公共场合被发现在一起
we can't be seen together in a public place.
除非诺亚被找到了
Not until Noah's found.
当然
Of course.
在公共场合你能和亚丽克斯在一起吗
Can you be seen in public with Alex?
我知道你们约会了一阵
I know you two went out for a while.
那是很久之前的事儿了
Well, that was some time ago.
而且我希望墨尔本那些人没发现
And I would rather that the Melbourne team didn't find out
因为...
about it, given...
彼得
Pete...
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道 我快疯了
Being in the dark, it's doing my head in.
有线索吗
Are there any leads?
我看到的那辆红车 有帮助吗
What about the red car that I saw?
我们一直在跟踪这条线索
Yeah, we're following that one through.
这方向更好
That's one of the avenues we're exploring.
我们能做点什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
你跟乔说了关于新闻发布会的事情了吗
Did you speak to Jo about the press conference?
她崩溃了
She's so devastated...
我担心她会表现得冷漠而淡然
But I'm worried that she comes across quite cold and detached.
我忘了你是专家
That's right, I forgot, that's what you do for a living.
不是这个
Not quite this.
我能给你看样东西吗
Can I show you something?
这在你的手♥机♥里
It was on your phone.
这是柯丝蒂 乔安娜的朋友
That's Kirsty, she's a friend of Joanna's.
日期显示是你离开格拉斯哥的时候
The date says that's when you left Glasgow.
那套襁褓我们有 但是那个黄色的围嘴
Now, the suit we have, but that yellow bib...
我们没有
We don't have it.
他被带走的时候可能还围着
He might've been wearing it when he was taken.
你记不清了吗
You can't remember?
记不清了
No, I can't.
人们为什么会说这种可怕的事情
Why would people say such horrible things
有关爸爸 乔安娜 甚至妈妈
about Dad and Joanna, even Mum?
他们都不认识他们
They don't even know them.
你把它关掉吧
Why don't you just turn that thing off?
别理这些胡说八道
Just ignore all that rubbish.
有些白♥痴♥在胡言乱语
There are some idiots saying all sorts of horrible things.
但可能有人会说重要的信息
But someone might say something important
世上总有人知道吧
and someone in the world knows.
有人知道他在哪 奶奶
They know where he is, Nana.
可能就在网上
They might be right here, online.
能借下车吗
Can I borrow the car?
什么
What?
我得出去一下 不会太久的
I need to get out. I won't be long.
我 我觉得现在出去不合适
I... I don't think that's the best idea.
有媒体 万一有人看到你呢
The press, what if someone sees you?
我会没事的 我需要透透气
I'll be fine. I just need some air.
你不如带上克洛伊 她认路
Well, why don't you take Chloe with you? She knows her way round.
真的 我没事的
Really, seriously, I'll be fine.
好 要不我们都和你去
Yeah, well, why don't we all go together?
我们去买♥♥冰淇淋
We'll get an ice cream.
我要打个电♥话♥
Hey, I've just got to make a phone call.
爸爸喜欢这些吗
Does Dad like these?
只要是巧克力的都行 我去找洗发水
Anything chocolate. I'm just going to get some shampoo.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你打给我 我知道你一定很烦恼
Thanks for calling me. I know you must be in a terrible place.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
我收到了你的邮件
I got your e-mail.
这边有很多媒体
There's a lot of press here.
先不说
Well, apart from the fact
你在弗西里的报道上欠我的大人情
you owe me a huge favour for the Fossery story,
你知道我可以也会讲出你的故事
you know I can and will tell your story.
按你的想法说
The way you want it told.
我们会找到诺亚 没有什么故事可说
We're going to find Noah and then there won't be a story.
有美好结局的故事依然是故事
Well, a story with a happy ending is still a story.
白纸黑字写下来吧
Put something in writing.
再见
Bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没想到回家后会发生这些
This is not how I imagined us coming home.
没事 爸爸
It's OK, Dad.
给你拿了些毛巾
Just got you some towels.
这是别人送的礼物
And someone gave me that as a gift
我不知道你想不想...
so I just wondered if you wanted to...
谢谢
Thank you.
卢克·霍尔特
我会再让她有个孩子
你配不上 伙计
我们为什么没听说停在埃洛拉街上的红色汽车
为什么警♥察♥还没找到
我们为什么没听说停在埃洛拉街上的
Why haven't we heard about the red car that was parked
红色汽车
on Eloura Street?
那个母亲呢
What about the mother?
乔安娜 眼神冰冷
Joanna? Cold eyes.
但她刚丢了孩子
But she's just lost her baby.
带走孩子的一定是本地人
Whoever took it, has to be local.
真无法想象她经历的痛苦
I can't really imagine what she's going through.
她不对劲
There's something not right about her.
眼神冰冷 哈哈哈 心也冰冷吧
Cold eyes? Lol. Cold heart.
他前妻和我女儿在一个读书俱乐部里
The ex-wife is in my daughter's book club.
我女儿说她不停地提起她该死的前夫
She says all she talks about is her 'effing ex.
但偷前夫的孩子
But steal his baby?
有人偷的
Someone did.
-找到他了吗 -你妈妈在家吗
- Have you found him? - Is your mum home?
-有消息吗 -亚丽克斯 我有你家的搜查令
- Any news? - Alex, I've got a warrant to search your house.
是吗
Really?
-究竟是为什么 -妈妈
- What on earth for? - Mum?
让他们搜吧
Let's let them do their job.
好 但为什么 妈妈
Yeah, but why, Mum?
克洛伊得去上暑期班
Chloe has to go to summer school.
我要送她去
I'm going to take her down there.
好 克洛伊 你有笔记本电脑吗
OK. Chloe, do you have a laptop?
有
Yes.
我需要借用几天
Yeah, I'm going to need to borrow that for a day or so,
还有你的手♥机♥
and your mobile phone.
好的
OK.
这是你唯一的一双跑鞋吗
Are they your only running shoes?
我有两双
I have two pairs.
另一双在橱柜里
The other ones are in my closet.
很好 谢谢
Great, thank you.
非常感谢你的帮助
We really appreciate your help.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
我告诉警♥察♥你认为听到有人在院子里
I told the police you thought you heard someone in the garden.
我觉得我当时迷迷糊糊的
Al, I think I was half asleep.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我把我们的新闻片段剪在一起
Now, I've cut together the news footage of us.
看看你自己