要是我们想拿回克洛伊的抚养权
If we have any chance of getting Chloe back,
我们必须证明亚丽珊德拉是个不称职的母亲
we have to prove Alexandra's an unfit mother.
我明白 我明白
Yeah, I know, I know.
只是太残酷了
It's just so cruel.
趁我在上班把偷偷她带出国也很残酷
So's stealing her out of the country while I was at work.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我必须争取她
I have to fight for her.
有人吗
Hello?
亚丽克斯
Alex.
抱歉 门是开着的所以我就
Sorry, the...the front door was open, so...
他们还没到呢
They're not here yet.
我还在打扫
I'm still cleaning.
这样啊
Righto.
谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
乔安娜
Joanna!
能采访你一下吗
Can we talk to you for a moment?
麻烦往后退一下
Just step back for me, please.
这里正在接受调查
This is an active investigation.
什么味道
What's that smell?
桉树烧着了的烟味
Eucalyptus burning and smoke.
是我们要去的那个方向飘来的吗
Is that where we're headed?
我看看
Let's see.
火势正逆着风向
And they seem to be burning against the wind,
朝东南方蔓延
travelling in a southeasterly direction.
这场灌丛火灾十分危险并且渐渐失控
So, this bush fire is dangerous and burning out of control.
消防部提醒 区域内生命和财产均不安全
The CFS are warning there is a risk to lives and property
如果你刚好在该片区 那你将十分危险
and if you're in this area, you are in danger.
请立刻按照灌丛火灾逃生指南行动
You must act immediately and follow your bush fire survival plan.
请勿乘车或步行离开或是进入该区域
Do not leave or enter the area in a vehicle or on foot.
已经太晚了 路上不安全
It is too late and the roads will not be safe.
-找好避难处 -听起来离我们还很远
- Take shelter... - Sounds a fair way off from us, still.
"已经太晚了"是什么意思
"It's too late," what does that mean?
-只能等死吗 -不不不
- That you're going to die? - No, no.
意思是待在家里
It means it'll be safer to stay at home
比设法逃走更加安全
rather than risk trying to leave.
那开车呢 安全吗
Well, is it safe to be driving?
当然
Course.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
-宝贝 -爸爸
- Hey there! - Dad!
你能告诉妈妈和奶奶我们还有几小时就到了吗
Hey, can you tell Mum, Nana, that we're a couple of hours away?
等到了小屋我会给她打电♥话♥的
I'll give her a call her when we get to the cottage.
好的
Yeah, OK.
我迫不及待想见到你了
And I'm really looking forward to seeing you.
我们在路上看到烟了 你那边能看到吗
We just saw a fair bit of smoke here. Is there any there?
到了以后我们要休息一会儿
We're going to have a rest when we get to the cottage,
可能先吃点东西
and maybe get something to eat.
等我们准备好过来我再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll give you a buzz when we're ready to come over, OK?
我弟弟怎么样了
How's my brother?
特别好 他还跟我说等不及想见你了
He's fabulous! He told me he can't wait to see you, too.
好好笑
Ha-ha-ha.
好了
Ok.
-待会儿见 -拜
- I'll see you soon. - Bye.
爱你 拜
Love you, bye.
他们落地了
So, they've landed,
不过要稍微休息一下才会来奶奶家
but they're coming over to Nan's after they've had a nap,
所以他们应该今晚晚些才会过来
so they won't be here till later tonight.
我今晚能留在这过夜吗
Can I please stay the night?
奶奶同意了
Nana said yes.
当然
Sure.
我明早来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow.
拜
Bye.
嗨
Ahoy!
看来你们找到钥匙了
Found the key, then?
忘了给你们拿牛奶来了
Forgot to get some milk in for you.
谢谢 你考虑的真周到
Oh, thank you. That's so thoughtful.
是的 我们找到钥匙了
And yes, found the key.
我是阿利斯泰尔 这位是乔安娜
I'm Alistair and this is Joanna.
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are!
我认识你妈妈
I know your mum.
宝宝多大了
How old's your baby?
三个月零十七天
Three months and 17 days.
我们现在挺累了 威尔逊夫人
We're, um, we're really exhausted, Mrs Wilson.
谢谢你的牛奶
Thank you for the milk.
只是 她现在不太方便
It's just, it's a bad time for her.
我能为她做点什么吗
Can I get her anything?
不用了 需要的话我会告诉的
Oh, no. I'll let you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
请告诉法官
Can you tell the court
你那天在小屋为乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔的到来
about the day you were preparing the cottage
做准备的时候 发生了什么吗
for Joanna and Alistair's visit?
我正在打扫 然后我回我家里去拿衣服
I was cleaning and I popped back to my house to get some cloths
等我回来的时候 发现亚丽珊德拉在屋里
and when I got back, I found Alexandra inside the cottage.
她说了她去那儿干什么吗
Did she say what she was doing there?
我以为她是去看他们的 但是到得太早了
I assumed she'd come to visit them but she was there too early.
我后来才想起来
I never thought about it until later.
你告诉警♥察♥的时候吗
When you told the police?
是的
Yes.
他们找我问了好几次
They interviewed me quite a few times.
我马上回来
I'll just be a minute.
抱歉 我
Sorry. I, um...
我忘了
I forgot.
他睡着了吗
He sleeping?
你需要收据吗
Do you need a receipt?
乔
Jo?
这世上基本没有
Of all the things that can happen to a person.
比这更可怕的遭遇了
There's few things that could be worse.
你能想到吗
Can you think of any?
没有了
There are none.
全世界
And the whole world...
他们想看看遭受这一切的人
..they want to look at someone who that has happened to.
所有人都想看着你
Everyone just wants to look at you.
所有人都想对你评头论足 盯着你
Everyone wants to judge you, stare at you...
寻找蛛丝马迹 让自己不会也这样
..look for clues, so maybe it won't happen to them.
今晚只有我 所以我在店里吃
It's just me tonight, so I may as well eat in.
能用一下你的厕所吗
Can I use your loo?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
埃洛拉街有警♥察♥
There's police down on Eloura Street.
刚刚封锁了 都过不去
They just shut it off. Can't get through.
我当时并不知道
I didn't know it then.
但就是从那时候开始的
But that's when this began.
两副面孔
Two faces.
两个乔安娜
Two Joannas.
我是检方指派来判定
I was appointed by the crown to ascertain
乔安娜·琳赛是否心智清醒
if Joanna Lyndsey was of sound mind
能够进行庭审的
and therefore capable of standing trial.
你能向法官概括一下你的结论吗
Can you give the jury a summary of your assessment?
我的结论是 乔安娜·琳赛的心智
My conclusion is that Joanna Lyndsay is psychologically capable
能够理解今天所发生的事
of understanding what is happening to her today.
她过去所受到的创伤很严重 不可否认
Her past trauma is severe and undeniable
但我相信她意识清醒
but I believe that she is of sound mind.
没有其它问题了 法官大人
No more questions, my lord.
我的面孔
My face...
我曾经都躲在后面
..I used to be able to hide behind it.
然后我的脸似乎变成了一本杂♥志♥
Then it was like my face became a magazine,
谁都能指指点点
anyone could thumb through.
乔
Jo?
乔
Jo.
乔 他不见了
Jo, he's gone!
报♥警♥
Call the police!