不对 是这样的
No. See, here's the thing.
好的父母应该把克洛伊的利益
What any good parent would do
放到他们自己
is put Chloe's best interests
对可能孤独一人的惧怕之前
ahead of their fear of being alone.
你走吧
I think you should leave.
我在等克洛伊
I'm waiting for Chloe.
我不想你在这了
Well, I don't want you here.
你就特想
Is this some fantasy of yours, is it?
让我滚出你的房♥子吧
Telling me to get out of your house.
别忘了 这房♥子是用我父母的存款买♥♥的
The house, mind you, bought with my parents' deposit.
继续啊
Well, go on.
继续 来吧
Go on. Do it.
来啊
Do it.
"从我的房♥子里滚开 阿利"
"Get out of my house, Al!"
不如你在晚餐前把这喝完吧
Why don't you finish that off before dinner?
滚开
Fuck off!
心灵美发店
你们俩的处境都很糟
You're both in a terrible situation.
警♥察♥怎么说
What are the police saying?
没什么呢 好多人都认为是我们干的
Nothing yet. Loads of people think we did it.
蠢货们
Oh, idiots.
柯丝蒂
Kirsty.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了而且都是我的错
He's dead and it's my fault.
看着上帝的分上 乔
For God's sake, Jo.
你不能这样对自己
You can't do this to yourself.
诺亚还活着 我知道
Noah's alive. I know he is.
你不能放弃希望
You can't give up hope.
他穿着一件这样的蓝色连体衣
He was wearing a blue grow-suit like this one.
请带走他的人把他还给我们
Whoever has him, please give him back to us.
我好好分♥析♥了记者招待会上的
I have made an examination of both Joanna and Alistair
乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔
at the press conference.
2分55秒 女人揉了鼻子
At 2:55, the female rubs her nose,
显示她即将说谎
indicating what she's about to say is not true.
我们好想他
We miss him so much.
3分5秒 可以看到男人的左手
At 3:05, the male's left arm can be seen squeezing
按了按女性的左肩
the female's left shoulder.
这举动也可以视作轻拍
His action could constitute a tapping...
-闭嘴 -给女性发出暗示
- Shut up, shut up. - ...and signal to the female.
我们想让他安全回家
We need him home safe.
-请 -天啊
- Please... - Oh, my God.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
警♥察♥
-你在这做什么 -我敲门了
- What are you doing in here? - I knocked.
-我以为你在这 -这里你不能进来
- I thought you were here. - You can't be in here.
抱歉 门开着
Sorry. It was... It was open.
这里你不能进来
You can't be in here.
你想找我 找我有什么事吗
Do you want to see me? What do you want to see me about?
我想 看看有没有什么消息
I was... I was hoping for an update.
有靠谱的线索或者消息我会马上打给你的
I will call you as soon as I have any real leads or news, OK?
你们到底在干什么
I mean, what are you guys actually doing?
逮捕可怜的亚丽克斯
I mean, arresting, arresting poor Alex?
她完全垮掉了
She's absolutely devastated!
我们在尽一切努力
We are doing everything that we can.
我们希望那六十分钟访谈之后
We're hoping that the 60 Minutes interview
有人能够站出来
is going to bring somebody forward.
彼得 他到底怎么样了 他到底哪去了
What happened to him, Peter? What happened to him?
阿利斯泰尔
Alistair.
回家去照顾乔
Go home and take care of Jo.
你们不会要放弃了吧
You're not going to give up, are you?
你们要放弃寻找他了吗
You're going to give up looking for him?
除非我们没有了任何线索
This investigation is going to stay open
调查会继续的
until we have no leads to follow up on.
除非是那样 调查会继续 我们没放弃
Until then, it's staying open, we're not giving up.
谢谢 彼得
Thank you, Pete.
不 阿利 求你了
No, Al, please!
乔 你能过来吗
Jo? Can you come here, please?
来看看访谈节目
Come and watch the interview.
谢谢 不用了
No, thanks.
这很重要 你要看看
It's important. You need to watch it.
不要 你不要再每时每刻指挥我
No, YOU need to stop telling me what to say,
说什么 做什么 甚至是想什么了
do and think every second!
你也不能再对我撒谎了
And you need to stop lying to me.
乔 你有些失控
You are out of control, Jo.
我要看看他被埋在哪儿了
I want to see where he's buried.
-你告诉我 -别说了
- You need to tell me! - Stop!
乔 小心点
Be very careful, Jo.
你就不应该把他交给你
I should never have given him to you.
我太懦弱了
I was a coward.
你们俩是伴侣
You were a partnership.
而这种关系经受了很大的压力
A relationship that was under a huge amount of stress.
但是这并不能解释你和阿利斯泰尔之间的变化
But that doesn't explain what changed between you and Alistair.
我觉醒了
I woke up.
你能说说这是什么意思吗
Can you talk about what you mean by that?
在澳大利亚时 我
Back in Australia, I...
突然看清了所有的谎言
...suddenly saw through all the lies,
操纵
the manipulation.
我唯一能做的是带上一副面具 对他
The only way to cope with it was to put on a mask for him.
对所有人
For the world.
你说的谎言是指什么
What lies are you talking about?
我遭到了背叛
I was betrayed.
你知道这些就够了
That's enough for you to know.
公诉人诉乔安娜·路易丝·琳赛一案
Call the indictment of Her Majesties Advocate,
现在开庭
against Joanna Louise Lindsay.
你是乔安娜·路易丝·琳赛吗
Are you Joanna Louise Lindsay?
是
Yes.
我代表被告
I appear on behalf of the panel,
乔安娜·路易丝·琳赛
Joanna Louise Lindsay,
对被控谋杀
who pleads not guilty to the indictment being
阿利斯泰尔·乔纳森·罗伯森
a single charge of the murder
做无罪辩护
of Alistair Jonathan Robertson.