What's the justification for this?
有邻居报案说听到了婴儿的哭声
We had a call from a neighbour who heard a baby crying.
是吗
Really?
我们几周前就该搜了
We should've done this weeks ago.
寻人启事
"有人提出了对澳大利亚警方
"Questions have been raised about the competency of the
调查能力的质疑
"Australian investigation.
值得关注的是
"A particular concern is
诺亚失踪的犯罪现场
the lack of crime scene evidence from the
缺少证据 租用车辆内的重要证据
"site of Noah's abduction, the possible loss of crucial evidence
可能在物证科到达之前就已丢失"
"from the hire car being moved before forensics had arrived.
对
Yes.
麦卡伦 你真值这个价
McCallum, you're worth every penny.
谁雇的他
Who pays him?
我给的 用来丑♥化♥警♥察♥
I paid him, to make the cops look bad.
我看不是邻居报的警
I don't think a neighbour called the station.
他们就是想搜我们家
I think they just wanted to search the house.
那张不错
That's nice.
你今天要带着那张吗
Are you taking that with you today?
我觉得他在这张里显得很悲伤
I think he looks sad in this one.
拜托
Please.
今天的电视采访好好表现
Just give me your best for this TV interview.
拿出最好的状态
Give me your best today.
我们需要
We need it.
吃点药 能让你放松
Take a couple of these. They'll relax you.
不 我不 我不想吃 不需要
No. I don't... I don't want them. I don't need them.
我们去阳光下坐一会
Let's go sit in the sun for a bit.
好
Sure.
我一直在想在飞机上的那天
I've been thinking about the day on the plane.
我知道我尝过的 真的
I know I did a taste test. I know it.
因为我后面有位女士问过我
Because there was this lady sat behind me and she asked me
在做什么 我向她解释了
what I was doing, and I explained it to her.
万一是因为别的呢
What if it was something else?
你可能记错了
You can't trust your memory.
你 你在飞机上又累又焦虑
You were... You were exhausted and stressed on the plane.
你都累到神志不清了
You were out of your head with fatigue.
是 但万一是因为别的呢
Yeah, but if it was something else?
他总是在哭
I mean, he was always crying.
或许他得了
Maybe he had a...
我们都不知道的病
I don't know, a condition we didn't know about.
-太晚了 乔 -是吗
- It's too late, Jo. - Is it?
为什么
Why?
我们可以去找彼得
We could go to Peter.
我们可以告诉他所有的真♥相♥
We could tell him the whole truth.
或许他们可以对诺亚尸检 然后告诉我们结果
Maybe they can do an autopsy on Noah and they can tell us.
阿利斯泰尔 他们可以告诉我们他到底怎么了
Alistair, they could tell us what truly happened to him.
我们早已经来不及了 乔
We are way past that point, Jo.
是吗 为什么 为什么
Are we? Why? Why?
如果他们发现我们说谎并编造了诺亚的失踪
We would be hammered if it was revealed that we'd lied
我们会受到各种抨击
and fabricated Noah's disappearance.
我们会面临指控 伪证罪 对警方说谎
We would face charges - perjury, lying to the police.
-好好想一想 -当初我们就该去找警♥察♥
- Think it through. - We should have gone to the police.
没错 我们当时又累又惊
We should have gone. We were exhausted and in shock,
但已经覆水难收了
but what's done is done.
现在我们需要一直向前看
Now we need to keep looking forward.
你知道的
You know...
我永远不会责怪你
...You know that I will never, ever blame you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天的这次访谈
Now, this interview today,
会将注意力从我们身上转回到对诺亚的寻找上
it'll get the focus back on the search for Noah and off us.
媒体 公众 所有人都需要找他
The press, the public, everyone needs to be looking for him.
你愿意做这件事吗
Are you up for it?
我想我可以做到
I think I can do it.
在你的帮助下
With your help.
好
OK.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
不远处有片沙滩
There's a beach not far here.
我小时候去过
I used to go when I was a kid.
那里有一棵神奇的树
There was this amazing tree there.
我以前觉得那是一棵有魔力的树
I used to think it was a magic tree.
那棵树还在那儿吗
And the tree, it was still there?
是的 还在那儿
Yes. Still there.
漂亮吗
Is it beautiful?
漂亮
Yes. It's beautiful.
-阿利... -已经没有回头路了
- Al... - There's no turning back now.
你心里很清楚 不是吗
You understand that, don't you?
不 我们就要进去了
No, we're about to go in.
抱歉 稍等一会儿
Sorry, one sec.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
能把眼妆弄淡一点吗 化得有点太浓了
Hi, can you dull back the eyes? It's just a bit heavy.
尽量多加些防水
And waterproof as much of it as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
就在这时
So that's the moment
你意识到你四个月的儿子不见了
you realised your four-month-old son was gone.
从你的汽车后座上消失了
Vanished from the back of your car.
你能回想起当时你在想什么吗
Can you recall what you were thinking in that moment?
我...
I...
我当时在想 "他去哪儿了"
I was thinking, "Where is he?"
内心非常恐慌
To absolute terror.
像从山顶滑下去一样
Like sliding down a mountain.
我... 我一遍又一遍地自言自语
I just... I kept just saying to myself over and over,
"他去哪儿了 他去哪儿了"
"Where is he? Where is he?"
警方对于你的儿子身上发生的事
Do the police have any leads, or any idea
有任何线索或者想法吗
what has happened to your baby son?
这就是难解之处 一个婴儿不会就那样消失
This is what's so hard. A baby can't just disappear.
肯定有人知道发生了什么事情
Someone, somewhere knows what happened to him.
知道他在哪儿
Knows where he is.
我想问问你们是如何应对这些控告的
I'd like to ask you how you're coping with the allegations
有人认为你们和自己的儿子的失踪有关
that you had something to do with your son's disappearance?
我们没法阻止人们想当然的看法 但是
We can't stop people thinking what they want, but what's
我们担心的是这使对我们儿子的搜查进入歧途
most upsetting is it takes away from the search for our boy.
我们想让媒体和警方
That's where we want to
把精力用在搜寻我们的儿子上面
see the energy of the press and the police.
我能...
Can I...?
-我能说几句吗 -当然可以
- Can I say something? - Of course.
我只想对夺走诺亚的人说几句
I just want to say something to whoever has Noah.
首先 我...
Firstly, I...
我想说的是谢谢你照顾他
I want to say thank you for looking after him.
但他是我们的儿子...
But he's our son...
而且你的行为摧毁了我们的生活 如果你...
...And our lives are destroyed by your actions. If you...
抱歉
Sorry.
如果他在你手上或者你知道他在谁那儿 请...
If you have him, or if you know of anybody who has him, please...
请把他还给我们
...Please let him come home to us.
我们永远不会停止对诺亚的寻找
We will never stop looking for Noah
永远不会停止相信他就在某个地方
and we will never stop believing that he's out there
并且终将回到我们身边
and that he will return to us.
我怎能离开
How can I leave?
如果我不知道他的下落 我怎能离开
How can I leave if I don't know where he is?
我怎能回家
How can I go home?
我不能 我不能
I can't, I can't.
我永远不能离开
I can't ever leave.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 现在能停一下吗
OK. Can we stop now, please?
你没按剧本来 说了那句
You went off script, with that,
"我怎能离开这个国家"
"How can I ever leave the country?"
我没在演戏
I wasn't acting.
我们可以去酒店住下 然后
We can check into the hotel and then I thought we might
-去找点吃的 -远吗 我想走过去
- get something to eat. - Is it far? I might walk.
好吧
All right.
但万一你被认出来了呢
But what if you're recognised?
让·路易丝·塔尔伯特
珍·路易丝