你不需要说或做任何事
You don't have to say or do anything,
但你所说或所做的事将会成为呈堂供证
but whatever you say or do may be used in evidence.
你明白吗
Do you understand this?
你们开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
好吧 我要律师
OK, I want a lawyer.
阿利
Al?
你睡着了吗
You asleep?
寻找诺亚
乔 我担心死了 都要坐飞机赶过去了
Jo! I'm sick with worry. I was about to get on a plane.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我好几次都想给你打电♥话♥
Oh, I've wanted to call you so many times.
乔 有消息吗 警♥察♥怎么说
Jo, is there any news? What are the police saying?
柯丝蒂
Kirsty...
你了解我的
..you know me.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我是个坏妈妈 对吗
I'm a bad mother, aren't I?
-什么 -对吧
- What? - I am.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
求你告诉我真♥相♥
Please tell me the truth.
求你告诉我真♥相♥
Please tell me the truth.
乔
Jo...
你没做错什么 你听到了吗
you have done nothing wrong. Do you hear me?
我丢下了他
I left him.
我没有...我没有照顾好他
I didn't... I didn't look after him properly.
阿利斯泰尔说你是个坏妈妈吗
Did Alistair tell you were a bad mother?
不 不
No, no.
乔 听我说 这...
Jo, listen to me, it's...
不 没关系 我...
No, it's fine, I just-I just...
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
乔 这件事太可怕了
Jo, it's a terrible thing that's happened.
但这不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
我先挂了 我先挂了
I have to go. I have to go.
对 你那里现在是半夜
Oh, yes, it's the middle of the night there with you.
-去睡觉吧 -好
- Erm, go to bed. - Okay
-休息一下 明天打给我 -好 再见
- Get some sleep. You'll call me tomorrow? - OK. Bye.
吓了我一跳
You gave me a fright.
你为什么要问她你是不是个坏妈妈
Why would you ask her if you're a bad mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一张诺亚穿黄色围兜的照片
There's a photo of Noah wearing a yellow bib.
但是他们找不到了
But they can't find it.
重要吗
Does it matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能只是有一些误会
It's probably just a misunderstanding.
但是妈妈什么都没做
But Mum didn't do anything!
她什么都没做
She didn't do anything!
我什么时候能见她
When can I see her?
我会尽快带你过去 好吗
I'll take you there as soon as we can, OK?
指控敲定
他们为什么指控她
Why have they charged her?
难以想象她都经历了什么
I can't imagine what she's going through.
万一真的是她带走了那个小男孩
Imagine if she did take that little boy!
什么变♥态♥会做这种事
What kind of a sick person does that?!
那个孩子现在不知道在哪里
That baby could be anywhere by now.
他在哪里
Where is he?
警♥察♥去过渔港了
The police were down near the fishing shacks.
还派狗去住♥宅♥区搜了 什么都做了
Had dogs and the whole shebang.
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they find a body?
我向警♥察♥做了供述
I gave my statement to the cops.
什么 你说了什么
What? What did you see?
那孩子失踪那天我看到一辆灰色的车停在路边
I saw a grey car parked on the road the day the kid went missing.
你看到那孩子了吗
Did you see the baby?
没有
No.
但是很奇怪
But it was strange.
路上除了他俩没有别人
You don't see people outside their cars on that road,
那对夫妇吵得好凶
and that couple, they were going for it hammer and tongs.
乔
Jo?
我们需要新的规矩
We need new rules.
我知道
I know.
这是我在你枕头下发现的
I found it under your pillow.
对不起 我需要一些东西
Sorry, I needed something.
我知道
I know.
如果我们能回去
If we could go back...
我们会做什么不同的选择吗
..could we have done anything differently?
我们做了正确的事
We've done the right thing.
唯一合理的事
The only thing that makes sense.
阿利斯泰尔 克洛伊和亚丽珊德拉不该...
Alistair, Chloe, Alexandra, they don't...
她们不该承受这个
..they don't deserve this.
我们需要让事件发展下去
We just need to let this play out.
他们不能找到这个
They can't ever find this.
我知道
I know.
这些警♥察♥很聪明
These cops are smart.
但我们更聪明
But we're smarter.
我一分钟后回来
I'll just be a minute.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六
four, five, six,
七 八 九
seven, eight, nine,
ten, 11, 12,
13, 14, 15,
16, 17, 18,
19, 20, 21,
22, 23, 24,
25, 26, 27,
28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33,
34, 35, 36,
37, 38, 39,
40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45,
46, 47, 48,
49, 50, 51,
52, 53, 54,
55, 56, 57,
58, 59, 60.