破碎的圆圈
使破碎的家庭重新圆♥满♥
最好她也加入 因为你们被视为一体
It would be ideal if she would, because you're seen as a team.
你们是诺亚的父母
You're both Noah's parents.
你知道她的态度
You know how she feels about this stuff.
你能不能说服她 这就是一次性的
What if you sold it to her as a one-off,
为了网站来拍一套你们俩的照片
just a good set of photos of the two of you for the website?
我也可以不用她参与
Or I could do it without her.
当然 不过你要明白乔安娜
Yes, but you need to be aware that it's Joanna that the public
才是公众最想听到和看到的
most want to see and hear from.
她的照片是吸睛的磁石
It's photos of her that are the magnet.
你自己的话 没那么大吸引力
You alone...not so much.
母亲们
Mothers.
是失去亲人的母亲们
Fallen mothers.
谢谢你 这很重要
Thank you for this. It means a lot.
只是硬照 没有访谈吗
It's just stills, no interviews?
绝对没有
Absolutely.
别叫我哭了
And don't ask me to cry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要的是再要一个孩子
You know, another baby's just what we need.
是 没错
Yeah, you're right.
-你好 -你好 乔
- Hi! - Hi, Jo.
你好
Hello.
旅途怎么样 你好
Oh, how was your flight? Hello.
进来吧 天这么冷 好 这包是
Come in, it's cold. Yeah. Erm... This bag...
-是给你的 那一个 -谢谢
- That's for you. That one there. - Oh, thank you.
我在备用卧室里准备好了两张床
I've made up two beds in the spare bedroom.
是我以前的卧室
My old bedroom.
-当然是了 -谢谢
- Oh, of course. - Thank you.
你要来杯茶吗 妈妈
Do you want a cup of tea, Mum?
阿利斯泰尔 我想来杯茶
Oh, Alistair, I'd love a cup of tea.
我把这些
I'll just put these...
-放这吧 -东西好像都变小了
- There. - Everything looks smaller.
我们计划在澳大利亚
We're looking into opening
设立一个破碎的圆圈的分部
a branch of Broken Circle in Australia.
很合理
It makes sense.
我们在那边曝光率很高
We had so much press there.
阿利斯泰尔告诉你们他在写书了吗
Did Alistair tell you he's writing a book?
会写到我吗
Will I be in it?
不 不太会
No, not much.
是关于调查的
It's about the investigation.
那妈妈呢
What about Mum?
会的 我们会在出版前让亚丽珊德拉
Yeah, we'll let Alexandra read anything before
全部看一遍
it's published, of course.
有人还在找诺亚
You know, there are people still looking for Noah.
你
You, um...
你还在看网上的这些东西
You still read all the online stuff?
是的
Yes.
你们不看吗
Don't you?
-克洛伊 -我们尽量不看
- Chloe... - We've...tried not to.
太痛苦了
It's too painful.
除非我们一直找 要不怎么能找到他呢
Well, how else is anyone going to find him unless we keep trying?
这才是你们该做的事
This is what you guys should be doing,
而不是把自己当名人一样到处拍照
not having your photos taken like you're stupid celebrities.
克洛伊 够了
Chloe, that's enough.
-今晚就到这里吧 -好
- Perhaps we should call it a night. - Yeah.
晚安
Night.
乔安娜·琳赛难道不是
Is it not the case that
一个骗子吗
Joanna Lindsay is a stranger to the truth?
我不知道如何回答
I don't know how to answer that.
被告是一名通奸者 她毁了你的婚姻
Well, the accused is an adulteress who destroyed your marriage
让你成为了单亲母亲
and left you a single mother.
她进了商店之后 自己的独子
Her only child apparently disappeared when she popped
就失踪了
into the shops.
你同意她过去掩盖过自己
Do you agree that she has a history of covering up
可疑的行为吗
her own questionable behaviours?
我认为说谎不同于
I think there's a difference between lying...
为了生存而迫不得已
And doing what you have to do to survive.
我觉得乔安娜陷入了困境
I think Joanna was trapped.
爱阿利斯泰尔...不是一件容易的事
Alistair was not... not an easy man to love.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我们坐出租车吗
Shall we get a cab?
不 我们走走吧
No, let's walk.
多希望她们今晚不在
I wish they weren't here tonight.
我明白
I know.
今天很难熬
It's a tough day.
但我们也庆祝一下吧
But let's try and celebrate.
今天
Today?
诺亚的生日这天
On Noah's birthday?
是的
Yes.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我希望我们更进一步
I want us to move forward.
我希望我们能把克洛伊接来
I want us to get Chloe to move over here,
我希望
I want to...
我希望再要一个孩子 或者两个
I want to have another baby, maybe two.
记住 我们所向无敌
Remember, we are invincible.
我们在一起能做到一切
Together, we can do anything.
好吧
OK.
太好了
Great.
我们今晚告诉克洛伊
Let's tell Chloe tonight.
她一定会对婚礼感到兴奋
She'll be so excited for a wedding.
有人吗
Hello?
这是什么
What is this?
-今天是诺亚的生日 -克洛伊 这都是什么
- It's Noah's birthday today. - Chloe, what is all this?
妈妈 怎么回事
Mum, what's going on?
我不知道 我睡着了
I've no idea. I've been asleep.
我从商店买♥♥了些气球
I just bought some balloons from the shop.
店员给了我这些飘带
The man gave me these streamers.
他说正打算丢掉
He said he was throwing them out.
你们忘了吗
Did you forget?
你们忘了今天是他的生日吗
You forgot it was his birthday?
-克洛 -这可能就是他现在的样子
- Chlo... - This is what he might look like now.
有人做出来的的 很厉害
Someone has made this. It's amazing.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
-我很抱歉 乔 -奶奶
- I am so sorry, Jo. - Nan!
够了 你怎么能这么愚蠢
That is enough! How could you be so stupid?
这么不懂事
So insensitive?
我待不下去了
I can't do this.
乔 等等
Jo, wait.
-乔 拜托等等 -拜托
- Jo, please, wait. - Please...
-等等 -太可怕了
- Wait. - Oh, it's too horrible!
克洛伊 克洛伊会难过的 知道吗
Chloe...Chloe will be devastated, OK?
-她会觉得你不喜欢她 -我是不喜欢她
- She'll think you don't like her. - Well, I don't!
天啊 乔 她15岁了
Jesus, Jo, she's 15 years old.
我不想当她妈妈
I don't want to be her mother!
这种伤害无法修复
The damage is too much to repair,
我不想再让
and I don't want the responsibility
另外一个孩子感到失望了
of failing another child.
任何家庭经历这种事情
When something of this magnitude happens to a family,
很多人都是第一次跟警♥察♥
it may be many people's first experience with the police,
跟律师和媒体打交道
with lawyers and the press.
破碎家庭基金会为父母
The Broken Circle Foundation
提供背后的专业支持
puts the expert support on the ground
我们也会跟进到底
with the parents, and we follow through for as long as it takes.
那样可以吗
Is that all right?
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我们再来一次吧
Let's go again.
-你好 -谢谢你能来
- Hey. - Thanks for popping by.
这些都是给你和阿利斯泰尔的
Here it is, all for you and Alistair.
不过主要是给你的
Mostly to you, though.
天啊
My God.