小心
Careful now.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's all right.
我想他在出牙
I think he's teething.
我想你是对的
I think you're right.
来吧
There we go.
好了
There we are.
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到墨尔本
Welcome to Melbourne.
他还好吗
Is he OK?
他很好
He's good.
到站了
It's over.
他们本想叫醒你吃早饭 不过我没让
They wanted to wake you for breakfast but I let you sleep.
-但给你拿了这个 -谢谢
- Nicked this for you though. - Thank you.
见鬼
Ah, shite...
怎么了
What is it?
我得喝咖啡
I need a coffee.
我会买♥♥一杯的
I'll get us one.
我都忘了时差感有多难受了
I forgot how shitty jet lag feels.
你基本上一路都在睡
You slept almost the whole way.
时差反应不是由缺乏睡眠引发的
Jet lag's not caused by lack of sleep.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
乔安娜·琳赛
妈妈
Mum!
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
今天干了什么
What did you do today?
就是功课
School work, Mum.
又蠢又无聊的功课
Boring, stupid school work.
你的辅♥导♥员觉得这样不错
Your counsellor thinks it's a good idea.
坚持下去
Just stick with it.
我在那里一个朋友都没有
None of my friends are there.
其他人都不用在假期做这个
OK? No-one else has to do this in the holidays.
克洛
Chlo...
你在学校的处境岌岌可危
You are on such thin ice at school,
要是你真被开除了 你 听着
and if you get expelled, if you are... listen.
相信我
Trust me.
你的人生会很艰难
It's going to be really bad for your life.
这附近没有其他学校了
There are no other schools in this area.
到时候你能在商店里打工就不错了
You'd be lucky to get a job in a shop.
人有时就得做自己不愿意做的事 克洛伊
Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do, Chloe.
抱歉
Excuse me?
这就是人生
You know, that's just... that's life.
是啊 你的人生
Yeah, your life.
你就不能别对我这么无礼吗
Yeah, could you not be rude to me, please?
我现在一堆烦心事要对付
I'm dealing with a lot at the moment.
我不要走 妈妈
I'm not going, Mum.
我不在乎法♥院♥怎么判决
I don't care if the court tells me to,
我不要住在可怕的苏格兰
I'm not going to live in horrible Scotland.
他们不能强迫我去
They can't make me go...
对吧
..can they?
只要我还能插手 我就不会让他们那么做
Not if I have anything to do with it.
我在想那一天
I was thinking about that day.
她们在公♥寓♥撞见我们那天
The day that they walked in on us in the apartment.
什么
What?
你为什么要带我去你家
Why did you take me to your home?
那么危险
It was such a dangerous thing to do.
我可能会看到一件克洛伊的玩具
I could have... I could have seen one of Chloe's toys
或者亚丽珊德拉的衣服 或者走进洗手间
or Alexandra's clothes or gone in to the bathroom
察觉到有个女人在那里住过
and seen that a woman had lived there.
并且
And...?
你现在才开始想这个吗
And you're just thinking about this now?
是啊
Yeah.
你还记得你当时在想什么吗
Can you remember what you were thinking?
我在想 我应该不会被抓包的
I was thinking I could get away with it.
就是这样 很好 乔安娜
That's it, well done, Joanna!
宝宝的头已经出来了 乔安娜
That's your baby's head forward, Joanna.
很好
Well done!
快了 快了 快了
Good, good, good!
真棒
Well done.
诺亚
看上去真好吃
Oh, that looks delicious!
谢谢 这是我自己做的
Thanks. Made it myself.
真厉害
Clever girl!
你还好吗 进来喝杯茶吗
How are you? Do you want to come in for a cup of tea?
他们不在
They're not here.
他们要直接去小屋
They're going to go straight to the cottage,
换身衣服 放了行李再过来
change and unpack before they come here.
威尔逊夫人那里 他们不住这里吗
Mrs. Wilson's? Are they not staying here?
不住 他们想有自己的空间
No. They wanted a place of their own, you know.
毕竟是他们度假嘛
It's their holiday.
喝杯茶吗
Tea?
我得先走了
I'm just going to push off.
我今天下午要跑几个地方
I've got a bit of running around to do this afternoon.
到时候来接你
I'm going to come and pick you up later.
克洛伊 你进去一下让我跟你奶奶说几句吧
Chloe, can you just run inside so I can have a talk to your nan?
说我的事情吗
About me?
未必
Not necessarily.
那为什么我不能听
Why can't I stay?
我有权利听你说我的事情吧
I should be able to hear what you say about me.
听你妈妈的话
Do as your mum says.
注意听电♥话♥ 你♥爸♥爸可能打过来
And keep an ear out for the phone in case your dad calls.
她要能这么听我的话就好了
I wish I had that power.
不知道你听说了没
I'm not sure if you're aware
阿里斯泰尔想要克洛伊的监护权
that Alistair wants custody of Chloe.
他还雇了律师
He's hired lawyers.
如果你已经知道了 那抱歉
I'm sorry if I'm telling you things you already know.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry. I'll, er... ..get going.
亚丽克斯
Alex.
他确实告诉我了
He did tell me.
我只是觉得现在她在学校惹的麻烦
I just think with all the trouble that she's having at school
-已经够多了 -14岁的孩子就这样啊
- at the moment... - She's 14.
我也有过14岁
I was 14 once.
我就没打过我老师
I certainly didn't hit my teachers.
可能有点改变对她也好
I just think a change would be good for her.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我唯一的女儿
My only child.
我不会把她交给别的女人养的
I won't hand her to another woman to be raised.
他要是胜诉了 她就要住在苏格兰
You know if he wins, she'll be living in Scotland
你我都见不到她几面
and you won't see her any more than I will.
一点信♥号♥♥都没有
No bars at all.
要是看到什么小山 大概会有一点
Maybe if you see a hill or something.
你更像个姐姐 不像后妈
You know, you'll be more like a big sister than a step-mum.
对克洛伊来说
To Chloe.
那对亚丽珊德拉呢
What about Alexandra?
说真的 女儿在她那里已经够久了
Seriously. She's had her for long enough,
让她跟我们是应该的
it's only fair that we get her.
至少待一阵
For a while.
她接下来这几年很关键
You know, the next few years of her life will be crucial.
我不想让她在这穷乡辟岭虚度时光
I worry about her wasting away in this back-water.
你就是在这穷乡辟岭长大的 也没什么坏处啊
You grew up in this back-water, it didn't do you much harm.
我的家庭教育
It's a little different,
和克洛伊现在的相比不大一样
my upbringing and Chloe's, at the moment -
她是单亲家庭
she's being raised by a single mother
她妈妈连工作都保不住
who can't hold down a job,
夜夜喝得烂醉
who drinks herself stupid most nights.
阿利 你也不知道啊
Al, you don't know that.
我律师知道
Well, my lawyer does.
什么
What?
她在邻里和以前工作的地方
She's made connections with her neighbours,
有些熟人
her old places of employment.