我明白 如果需要 我可以把他们全撕了
I know. I can shred it all, if you want.
没人想要你回信
No-one expects you to respond to it.
不 我要看一看 人们花了时间
No, I'd like to look through. People took the time...
你心真好 很真诚 不做作
You have such heart, and it appears so genuine, effortless.
你是阿利斯泰尔最珍贵的财富
You are Alistair's greatest asset
我想你们快结婚了
and about to become his wife, I believe.
祝贺你
Congrats!
你慢慢看吧
I'll leave you to it.
向你和你的家人表达最深切的慰问
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.
愿上帝赐予你内心寻求的的安慰和宁静
May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek.
我知道是你干的
I know you did it.
你是个骗子 你撒谎 我希望你下地狱
You're a liar and a fraud, and I hope you rot in hell...
亲爱的乔安娜
Dear Joanna.
在去墨尔本的航♥班♥上
I was sitting behind you...
我那时候坐在你们后面
..on the flight to Melbourne.
尽管别人说了那么多关于你们的事
Despite everything that has been said about you,
我想让你们知道我看到了
I want you to know that I saw
一对年轻夫妇 耐心地关爱着
a young couple caring for their baby
照顾着他们的宝宝
with patience and love.
即使在飞机降落之后
Even after we landed,
在出租车处 就算你们的宝宝在哭泣
your husband was so tender with the little fellow,
你丈夫也对他温柔有加
at the car hire, when he was crying.
祝愿你们一切都好 愿你们安宁
I wish you well and hope you find some peace in your days.
时差并不是缺觉引起的
Well, jet lag's not caused by lack of sleep.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
你没事吧 老弟
You're OK, bubba.
-这个 -红心皇后
- There. - Queen of hearts.
红心九
Nine of hearts.
红心十
Ten of hearts.
求你了
Please!
希望
Promise.
好吧 红心 红心 红心老K
OK, hearts, hearts... King of hearts.
简单 完美
Easy. Perfect.
很好 我们下黑桃
That's good, we are on spades.
-好的 三 好了 -看啊
- OK. And three, done. - Oh, look!
抓住这个
You should hold on to that.
记住你跟他在一起时的幸福时光
Remember the happiness you had with him.
阿利 我们出去兜兜风吧
Al, let's go for a drive.
现在吗
Now?
我快赢了
But I'm winning.
-不 你没有 -有 我要赢了
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
我要呼吸下新鲜空气
I need some fresh air.
我们回来吃晚饭
We'll be back for dinner.
好主意
Now, that's a good idea.
克洛伊 我们可以去美术馆
Chloe, we can go to the art gallery.
你可以吗 你不许碰这些牌
And you, OK, just don't touch the game.
今晚我们接着下
We'll finish it tonight.
兜风吗
A drive?
闷死了
Cabin fever.
好吧 我们去哪里
OK, where are we going?
不知道
Not sure.
出城吧
Out of the city?
好啊
Sure.
我在想 克洛伊回家前
I was thinking we should take Chloe down to London
我们应该带她去伦敦
before she goes home,
让她喜欢上住在这里
get her excited about living here.
这要慢慢来
It'll take time.
等我们再要一个孩子后
When we have another baby,
她肯定想来这里
she'll want to be here, for sure.
我不想生了
I don't want another baby.
你要原谅自己
You've got to forgive yourself.
我们走吧
Let's drive.
阿利斯泰尔 我要问你一件事
Alistair, I need to ask you something.
你在机场时给诺亚喂药了吗
Did you give Noah medicine at the airport?
什么
What?
在墨尔本机场
At Melbourne Airport.
我去买♥♥咖啡时
I went to get us coffee.
你带着诺亚在租车处
You were at the car hire desk with Noah.
那时候你给他喂药了吗
Did you give him medicine then?
没有 你在说什么
No, what are you talking about?
阿利斯泰尔 告诉我
Alistair...tell me.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
你喂了吗
Did you?
去死
Fuck.
喝吧
There you go.
是的
Yes.
你尝过了吗
And did you taste it?
没有
No.
是你
It was you.
一直以来
All this time...
一直以来 你都让我以为是我
All of this time, you've let me believe it was me.
乔 那药
Jo, the medicine.
什么
What?
我们发现他时...
When we found him...
我当时神志不清
..I was delirious.
我忘了我在机场给他吃了药
I forgot that I gave him the medicine at the airport.
你之前就记起来了
You've remembered before now.
你有几百万次机会能告诉我
You could have told me millions of times.
我想告诉你的 乔
I wanted to tell you, Jo.
你看着我被一点点摧毁
You have watched it destroy me.
但我也承担了内心的折磨
But I've had to live with it too.
-你是个懦夫 -我不得不埋葬了他
- You are a coward. - I had to bury him.
我得挖个洞把我儿子的尸体放进去
I had to dig a hole and put my son's body in it.
他死了
He was dead.
他不在了 是谁干的 他被埋在那里
He was gone. Who did it? Where he was buried?
这...这有什么大不了的
What did...what did it matter?
什么叫他被埋在哪里
What do you mean, where he was buried?
你带我去了那里 给我看他被埋葬的地方
You took me there, you showed me where he was buried.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-你连这都骗我 -因为我不得不骗你
- You lied about that too. - Yes, because I had to.
警♥察♥盯紧了我们
The cops were tracking our every move.
他们从来没跟我们到那里去过
They never followed us there.
他们去过 他们什么都没发现
Yes, yes, they did, and they found nothing.
他没有被埋在那棵树下
He's not buried under the tree.
我开车带你去了个假的地方 警♥察♥追踪到那里
I drove you to a fake spot, the cops tracked us there,
他们挖了个底朝天 什么都没发现
they dug it up and they found nothing.
这帮助我们 洗脱了嫌疑
It helped us. It took the heat off us.
都是我的功劳
I did that.
是我为我们 为你这么做的
I did that for us, for you!
路面很干燥 也没有证据显示
The road was dry and there was no evidence
出口有轮胎打滑的痕迹
of skid marks on the road at the point of exit.
什么意思
Meaning?
说明司机根本没有踩刹车
Meaning no attempt had been made to slow the car
想要停车
by applying the brake.
车辆所受的损伤表明驶出路面时
The damage to the car shows that the car was travelling at speed
-正在超速行驶 -谢谢
- when it came off the road. - Thank you.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No more questions, my lord.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是阿利斯泰尔的东西
It's Alistair's things.
痛苦已经够多了
There's been enough pain.
我们现在是一家人
You're family now.
你怎么知道你的病人有没有告诉你真♥相♥
How do you know if any of your patients are telling you the truth?
经验
Experience.
时间
Time.
直觉
Instinct.
我现在和你说的是真♥相♥吗
Am I telling you the truth?
我的工作并不是决定你有没有说出真♥相♥
My job is not to determine if you're telling the truth
而是决定你是否适合上庭
but whether or not you're fit to stand trial.
我们都知道我适合上庭
Well, we both know I'm fit to stand trial.
你的直觉认为
What does your instinct...