乔安娜
Joanna...
乔安娜 是你干的吗
Joanna, did you do it?
这世上基本没有...
Of all the things that can happen to a person...
比这更可怕的遭遇了
..There's few things that could be worse.
你能想到吗
Can you think of any?
没有了
There are none.
全世界
And the whole world...
他们想看看遭受这一切的人
..They want to look at someone who that has happened to.
所有人都想看着你
Everyone just wants to look at you.
所有人都想对你评头论足 盯着你
Everyone wants to judge you, stare at you...
寻找蛛丝马迹 让自己不会也这样
..Look for clues, so maybe it won't happen to them.
就是从那时候开始的
That's when this began.
两副面孔
Two faces.
两个乔安娜
Two Joannas.
哭声 第一季 第一集
为诺亚讨公道
Justice for Noah!
为诺亚讨公道
乔
Jo.
乔 拜托
Jo, please.
乔
Jo?
乔
Jo.
上♥床♥去吧
Go to bed.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
部长会讲两分钟
The minister will speak for two minutes.
他会回答四个问题 与主题无关的话拒绝回答
He'll take four questions, less if off-topic.
乔
阿利斯泰尔
Alistair.
我是亨利·麦卡伦 我想知道你愿不愿意
Henry McCallum, I was wondering if you would care to respond
对我所写关于部长最近的出格行为作出回应
to the article I wrote about the Minister's recent indiscretions?
我只和真正的媒体打交道 而不是博取点击量的人
I deal with the true press, not with clicktivists.
欢迎来到新世界
Welcome to the new world.
如果党派的执行委员会成员
Would you agree that the party faithful
行为不端
has a right to be informed
你认为忠实的党员有权利知晓吗
if one of its executive members is being dishonest?
亨利 我很想和你好好聊聊
Henry, I... I'd love to have a chat with you
但这不是我的主场
but this is not my stage.
只是想搞点气氛
Just keeping it warm.
早上好 女士们先生们
Morning, ladies and gents.
我们对于福利系统的改革改进了...
Our changes to the welfare system have improved the lives of...
我都快疯了
I'm at the end of my tether, here.
乔 亲爱的
Jo, sweetheart.
你知道今天是什么日子
You know what today is.
我现在根本没办法赶回去
There, there is no way that I can come home right now.
如果房♥子着火了 或者我被抢了被杀了
Well, you could come home if the house was on fire,
-你就能回来了 -对不起
- or if I'd been robbed or murdered. - I'm sorry.
你能不能打给卫生保健员 她能来...
Can you ring the, the health visitor? She could pop by...
不 不 没事
Er, no, no, it's all right.
我没事的
I'll be OK.
天啊
Oh, God...
天啊 给五岁的小孩上课和这比起来
God, this makes teaching a classroom of five-year-olds
简直就像在公园里漫步 我还能一个人享受午餐
look like a walk in the park. I had a lunch hour alone!
我得挂了 抱歉
I've got to go, I'm sorry.
行吧 去做你的大人物
All right. OK. Go be important.
你们在听吗
OK, are you listening?
我们得非常非常安静
We have to stay very, very, very quietly
等他们准备好 好吗
until they're ready for us, OK?
你肯定是琳赛小姐了
You, you must be Miss Lyndsay.
乔安娜 乔安娜·琳赛
Joanna, Joanna Lyndsay, yeah.
阿利斯泰尔·罗伯森
Alistair Robertson.
里面那家伙 我上司 特别喜欢讲故事
There's a guy in there - my boss - he just loves reading stories.
他每天必须要至少讲一个故事 不然他就会
He has to read one once a day at least or he gets, like,
特别暴躁
really cranky.
你们愿意进去听他讲故事吗
Are you guys cool if you come in and he reads a story to you?
愿意
Yes.
好 去吧
OK, go for it.
他们真是太可爱了
They're completely gorgeous.
怎么样
How'd we do?
很好 引起了很多兴趣
Good. Lots of interest.
表现如何
And performance?
把手放在讲台上
Keep your hands on the lectern.
我放了吧
I thought I did?
你挥动了一小会
They waved about a bit.
上上下下 摸领带什么的
Sort of, up, down, touching your tie.
手放着别动就好
Just hold on.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thanks.
所以 你有...
So, have you...?
你有考虑过我女儿的情况吗
Have you given any thought to my daughter's situation?
我考虑过了
I have.
没法使这件事不让媒体得知
There's no way of keeping this out of the press,
所以重要的是我们如何处理这件事
so it's about how we manage it.
任何家庭都可能遭遇发生在你女儿身上的事
What has happened to your daughter could happen to any family.
指控被公开前 我们还有四周的时间
We have four weeks until the charges are made public.
度日如年
A lifetime.
我有个对策
I have a strategy.
我们没法掩盖这件事
There's no covering this up.
但是 如果我们设定好计划
But, if we set the agenda,
并按照我们所想的方式来叙述
and shape the story the way we want,
我们便能更好地处理这件事
we'll be in a much better position to manage it.
家庭是脆弱的
Families are fragile things.
走错一步
One wrong move,
我们的生活就这样改变了
one bad decision and all our lives are changed, like that.
乔安娜
Joanna?
没事的
It's OK.
你好呀
Hello.
你没事了
You're OK.
他在哪
Where is he?
没事的 他就在这
It's OK. He's here.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
他在哭
He was crying.
是啊 他是会哭
Yeah, he does that.
很会哭
Quite a bit.
好了
OK...
好了
There...
我知道的
I know.
来这里
Come here.
你去取护照了吗
Did you pick up the passports?
没有 外面很冷
No, it was cold.
我明天再去取
I'll get it tomorrow.
只需要坐几站巴士就到了
Well, it's only a couple of stops on the bus.
我知道
I know.
我明天会取的
I'll get it together tomorrow.
你肯定会没事的
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我知道
I know.
我看到那些带着孩子的女人
I see women out with their babies,
好像很轻松地走来走去
walking around like it's nothing.
生诺亚之前 我甚至都不会留意她们
I never even saw them before Noah.
现在我像看马拉松选手一样看着她们
Now I look at them like they're marathon runners.
我只想朝她们大喊 "你们太棒了"
I just want to yell out at them, "You're amazing!"
你也很棒
You're amazing.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
抱歉 你是落了什么东西吗
Sorry, have you forgotten something?
我... 是的 我其实...
I... You know, I did. I actually...
我完全忘了找你要手♥机♥号♥
...I totally forgot to get your phone number.
-这真的有必要吗 -是的
- Is this really necessary? - Yes.
"申请恢复对孩子的完全监护权
"An application to regain full custody demands substantial evidence
需要提供孩子家庭环境稳定的充分证据"
as to the stability of the child's home environment."
母亲有着全部的权利
The mother has all the rights.
父亲却没有任何权利
The father has none.
我想让我的女儿知道我是谁
I want my daughter to know who I am.
我想要在为时已晚之前
I want to be able to share some part of her childhood
分享她的一部分童年