You will go to prison.
我也会失去克洛伊的监护权
I will never get Chloe.
我们的生活会被毁了
Our lives will be destroyed.
我不管 我不管
I don't care. I don't care.
不 听我说 听我说
No, listen to me. Listen to me.
你不该为此受罚
You don't deserve to be punished for this.
你不该为此受罚 但是别人
You don't deserve to be punished for this, but the world...
别人不会认同我的观点
The world will not agree with me.
但是你和我 我们一起
But you and me, together,
我们可以一起挺过去
we can make our own way through this.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
信
Yes.
我知道我们可以做到的
I know we can do this.
我知道可以
I know it.
但是你要相信我
But you must trust me,
我们一起承担 好吗
and we must do it together, OK?
你不能在这时候离开我
You can't abandon me on this.
你不能在这时候离开我 好吗
You can't abandon me on this, OK?
彼得很快就来了
Peter will be here in a moment.
我一听到消息就赶过来了
I, erm, I came in as soon as I got the message.
-谢谢你 阿利斯泰尔 -这是做什么
- Thanks, Alistair. - What is it?
我们就是想请你回顾一下 到了墨尔本后
We just wanted to run over some of the details of the afternoon
那个下午你具体经历了什么
when you arrived in Melbourne.
我们会把谈话内容录下来
We'll record this.
那我现在成了嫌疑人了
So, erm, am I the suspect now?
只是问一些问题
Just some questions.
你大概是四点半到的小别♥墅♥
So you arrived at the cottage at about 4.30.
那过程中你做过什么
What did you do during that time?
我放下行李 洗了个澡 洗了点东西
OK. I unpacked, had a shower, put on some washing,
查收了邮件 午睡了一个小时左右
checked some e-mails, had a nap for about an hour,
吃了点东西
had something to eat.
诺亚的衣服 毯子 摇篮里盖的被子
All Noah's clothes and blankets and the covers
都洗了 对吗
from the baby capsule were washed.
是的 应该是
Yes. Yeah, I think so.
你们俩一直呆在小屋里
And you both stayed in the cottage
直到你们离开去伊丽莎白家吗
until you left to go to Elizabeth's?
-是的 -你把诺亚放进婴儿提篮里了吗
- Yes. - Did you put Noah into the travel-cot?
应该是的
Possibly.
你给他换尿布了吗
Did you change his nappy?
应该是
Probably.
你刚才说在小屋里吃了点东西
You said you had something to eat at the cottage.
-是的 -你吃了什么
- Yes. - What did you have to eat?
什么 我吃了什么 三明治或者别的什么
What? What did I have to eat? A sandwich or something.
那天晚上的事记不清了 不好意思
That night is a blur. I'm sorry.
你们发现什么线索了吗
Have you found something?
你们知道些什么
Do you know something?
没有客观证据证明诺亚在别♥墅♥里待过
There's no physical evidence of Noah at the cottage.
所以你们是没有线索
So, so you have no leads,
调查进行不下去了
your investigation's stalled,
然后现在转头对我们吗
and now you turn on us?
好吧 我能
OK, can...?
我能不能请你们 询问乔安娜时
Can I ask you to be very careful
说话千万小心一点
when speaking with Joanna,
不要逼她 行吗
that you don't push her. OK?
请让开 我没什么可说的
Please. I have nothing to say.
我也希望我能说点什么
I wish I did.
阿利斯泰尔 你是不是杀了你儿子
Alistair, did you kill your son?
借过
Excuse me.
乔
Jo?
乔
Jo?
乔
Jo?
-快点 醒醒 -好困
- Come on, wake up. - Sleepy...
乔 乔 醒醒
Jo. Jo. Wake up.
-快点 醒醒 -很困
- Come on. Wake up! - Sleep...
别管我
Just leave me.
滚 滚 上帝
Fuck off. Fuck off, Jesus Christ.
你好 你收到那篇文章的初稿啦
Hi. You got the draft of the article?
是的 写得很好 谢谢
Yeah. It's good, thanks.
我对警局的调查水平
Look, erm, I'm really worried about the competency
很是担心
of the investigation
得有人说点什么
Something needs to be said.
-发表吗 -你来决定
- Publish? - It's up to you.
这些都跟我无关 行吗
But I can have no connection, OK?
我需要他们的支持
I need them on my side.
-坚持住 -谢谢 伙计 再见
- Hang in there, yeah? - Thanks, mate. Bye.
-它在哪里 -乔
- Where is it? - Jo...
-它在哪里 -乔
- Where is it?! - Jo...
阿利斯泰尔 你把它放哪里了
Alistair, where have you put it?
乔 不管是什么 我们一定会找到的
Jo, I'm sure whatever it is, We'll find it.
这是我的全部了
It's all I have!
妈妈 让我们单独聊一下好吗
Mum, do you want to just give us a moment?
-好的 -谢谢你
- Sure. - Thank you.
你不能留着 上面有药
You can't keep it. It has the medicine on it.
警♥察♥知道这个不见了 别犯傻
The police know it's missing. Don't be an idiot.
阿利斯泰尔 我需要它 给我
Alistair, I need it. Give it to me.
你又不是小孩子了
You're not ten years old.
你需要做的是退后一步
What you need is to take a step back,
慎重考虑下一步
and think very carefully about your next move.
乔安娜
Joanna.
乔安娜 你还好吗
Joanna, are you OK?
亚丽克斯
Alex?
过来
Come on.
现在游泳有点早了
Bit early for a swim.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
还好
I think so.
我很抱歉他们逮捕了你 一定很
I'm sorry you were arrested. That must've been...
可怕
Horrible.
是的
Yeah, it was.
克洛伊吓坏了
Chloe was really shaken.
她是个坚强的女孩
She's a great girl.
是的
She is.
阿利斯泰尔想让她去和你们生活
Alistair wants her to go and live with you.
你愿意吗 说实话
Do you want that? I mean, honestly.
她才十来岁
She's a teenage girl.
我知道父亲很重要 但她需要自己的妈妈
I know fathers are important, but she needs her mum.
阿利斯泰尔想要什么时
When Alistair wants something,
会不择手段
he'll crush anything and anyone to get it.
我怕的就是这个
That's what frightens me.
他很善于操控别人
He's so very manipulating of people.
他这么对我做过
He did it to me.
我在摆脱他之前都完全没意识到
I never realised until I was out of it.
乔安娜
Joanna...
小心点
Be careful.
三角关系 你能在庭上解释一下吗
The triangle? Can you explain to the court what you mean?
乔安娜 阿利斯泰尔和我
Joanna, Alistair and myself.
这是一种不健康的关系
It was a toxic set of relationships.
我 我很怕
I was... I was very frightened
我会失去女儿
that I was going to lose my daughter.
我决心
I was determined to do
尽我所能让克洛伊留在我身边
anything in my power to keep Chloe with me.
乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔在你被捕后有什么反应
How did Joanna and Alistair react after you were arrested?
那就是我的一场噩梦
It was a nightmare for me.
我很愤怒
I was furious.
他好像如愿以偿了
He appeared to have gotten what he wanted.
-怎么回事 -他们有搜查令
- What is this? - They have a search warrant.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去散步了
I went for a walk.
我都不知道你去哪了 别再这么做了
I didn't know where you were. Don't do that again.
里面已经搜完了
They've finished up inside.
我们要去后花♥园♥继续搜
We're going to move round to the back garden.
这么做有正当理由吗