你会不会觉得乔安娜·琳赛
would you say Joanna Lyndsay
特别会骗人
found lying second nature?
我不觉得
No, I wouldn't.
他们夫妇十岁的女儿发现乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔
Isn't it true that the couple's then ten-year-old daughter
在她父母的床上做♥爱♥ 难道不是事实吗
found Joanna having sex with Alistair in her parent's bed?
是的 可当时乔安娜不知道阿利斯泰尔已婚
Yes, but Joanna didn't know then that Alistair was married.
但是她发现他是结了婚的以后
But she did continue the affair
并没有停止这段婚外情啊
after she "Discovered" he was married.
对 但亚丽珊德拉几乎马上就离开家了
Yes, but Alexandra left almost immediately.
亲爱的 我相信肯定会找到他的
Sweetheart, I know he'll be found.
我真的相信
I just know it.
我忘戴太阳镜了
I forgot my sunglasses.
-戴我的吧 -朱妮 不用了
- Take mine. - Oh, Junee, it's all right.
-她的在这呢 -没事 我有好几副呢
- Hers are in here. I don't mind. I've got lots of them.
请你告诉法庭乔安娜对于她接到的
Can you tell the court what Joanna said about the phone call
亚丽珊德拉·格林维尔的电♥话♥ 是怎么说的
she received from Alexandra Grenville?
她说亚丽珊德拉对于她女儿克洛伊的
She said Alexandra was really angry over the custody case
监护权的案子感到非常生气
of her daughter, Chloe.
接着说
Go on.
亚丽珊德拉问她如果
Alexandra asked her if...
现在作为一个母亲 如果有人
now that Joanna was a mother,
把她的孩子拿走 乔安娜会是什么感受
how she would feel if someone took her child away.
乔安娜觉得这是个威胁吗
Did Joanna see this as a threat?
这些包我们能用了吗
Can we use the bags?
他们已经检查完这间房♥间了
They've finished up in this room
所以你可以把这些都拿走了
so you can take all this now.
-我有些东西落在房♥间里了 -全都在这儿了
- I left-- I left some things in here. - Yeah, it's all here.
有...抱歉 烘干机里有些洗过的衣服
There, there... Sorry, there's some washing in the dryer.
是的 诺亚的衣服 在我们这儿
Yeah, Noah's clothes, we have those.
能还给我吗
Can I get them back?
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
听着 这都是标准流程 好吗
Look, this is all totally standard procedure, OK?
我知道这有些难熬
I know it's rough.
你先收拾下东西吧
I'll let you pack.
他们只是在履行职责
They're just doing their job.
来吧
Come on.
把这些装起来我们就回家
Let's pack this and get home.
我把你的手♥机♥取回来了
I got your phones back.
从现在起 我们会监控
Now, we're going to be monitoring
所有的通话和社交媒体账户
all calls and social media accounts from here on.
你永远不知道谁会试图联♥系♥你
You never know who might try and contact you.
我们会一直监听
And we'll be listening at all times.
我建议不要在社交媒体上发布任何东西
I would advise against posting anything on social media
甚至不要去看
or even looking at it.
它们是公共论♥坛♥ 比小报还糟糕
They're public forums, they're worse than tabloids.
会让你非常混乱
They can really screw you up.
我们准备了一台车送你们回家
You know, we've got a car here to take you home.
你有我的号♥码 有需要的话 打给我就行
You've got my number. If you need anything, you just call me.
肯定有什么是我能做的
There must be something I can do?
我不能... 我不能在这里干等着 拜托
I can't... I can't sit around here waiting. Please.
我知道这很难 但我们是一支经验丰富的团队
I know it's hard, but we're an experienced team.
你只需要让我们做好自己的工作
You've just got to let us do our job.
好吗 谢谢
OK? Thanks.
这些未接电♥话♥
All these missed calls.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你不马上回电 也不会有人不高兴
No one will be upset if you don't get back straight away.
亚丽克斯 你感觉如何
Alex, how are you feeling?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
-你今天有从警方那得到什么消息吗 -没有
- Have you heard anything from the police today? - No.
-难道你有吗 -你和阿利斯泰尔
- Have you? - You and Alistair
曾是青梅竹马 对吗
were childhood sweethearts, weren't you?
这是你女儿克洛伊吧
This is your daughter, Chloe, isn't it?
爸爸去哪了
Where is Dad?
他在上班
Oh, he's working.
放进来就行
Just pop them in here.
只拿那些你喜欢的东西
Only the things that you love.
抓紧时间
Quick sticks!
那些记者真是紧追不舍
Wow, they are ferocious out there.
你看到已经有多少转发了吗
Have you seen how many shares there have been?
他们会在外面待多久
How long will they be out there?
可能要到我们找到他为止
Till we find him, I suppose.
乔安娜还好吗
How's Joanna?
孩子被夺走的人
Anyone who's had a child taken away from them
都会无比煎熬
is in a very particular kind of hell.
那些记者一直待在外面真是太烦了
Having all those people out there is terrible.
里面的人就像囚犯
You're like prisoners.
媒体现在是我们最好的资源之一
The press is one of our best assets right now.
我把他们视作盟友
I consider them allies.
你确定不介意克洛伊在这待一会儿吗
Are you sure it's all right if Chloe stays for a while?
当然不介意
No. Of course.
-有什么消息的话打电♥话♥给我 -好
- Well, call me if you hear anything. - Sure.
亚丽克斯 你能帮我把这些放进冰箱吗 谢谢
Alex, do you mind putting those in the freezer for me? Thank you.
好了 我走了
OK. I'll go.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
这是你的律师给我的
This is from your lawyer.
待会儿打电♥话♥让我来接你
Oh, call me later for a pick up.
好
Ok.
我需要在14天内回应
I'm supposed to respond to it in 14 days.
我...
I...
考虑到发生的这些事情
Well, given everything that's happened...
我想知道你能不能把这事先放一下
...I wondered if you'd just like to park this for a bit?
我现在没法考虑这事
I can't think about this now.
我只知道我儿子不见了
I can't think about anything except that my son is gone.
你为什么要现在提这事
Why are you talking about this now?
阿利斯泰尔 我没那么多钱挥霍在律师身上
Alistair, I don't have enough money to throw away on lawyers.
这是个合理的问题
It's a fair question.
你不是律师吗
Aren't you a lawyer?
不 我不是
No. No, I'm not.
你可能还记得我有法学学位
You may recall I have a law degree,
但我花了十年抚养女儿 在我丈夫建立事业时
but spent ten years raising a daughter and following my husband
跟着他满世界地跑
around the world while he built his career.
我没有时间吵这个 亚丽克斯
Yeah. I don't have time for this Alex.
亚丽克斯
Alex!
你是位母亲 你肯定能理解她的感受
You're a mother, surely you can understand exactly how they feel?
你能退后吗
Can you just back off?
今天早上警♥察♥问我亚丽珊德拉的事情
The police were asking me about Alexandra this morning.
你睡过了吗
Did you get some sleep?
有那么一刻 我醒来...
There was a moment when I woke up...
我忘记了
I forgot.
别躲着 妈妈
Don't hover, Mum.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没想打扰你们
Didn't want to interrupt.
你的车是红色的SUV吗
Your car is a red SUV?
是的
Yep.
这是你昨晚跑步的路线吗
And this is the exact route you ran last night?
是的
Yep.
给你看看
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道海岸边有一列假期出租的度假村
Are you familiar with the holiday rental on the coast road
叫"小屋"吗
called The Cottage?
是的 如果你们想知道的话
Yes, and I drove past there,
我昨天开车经过了那里
if that's what you mean,
因为那是我跑步的必经之路
because it's on the way to where I was running.
威尔逊夫人 女房♥东声称
Mrs Wilson, the landlady,
她看见你在屋子里
says said she found you inside the house.
她认识你
She knows you.
我相信她认识许多镇上的人
I'm sure she knows most people in this town.
但是你走进了乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔
But you went into the house where Joanna and Alistair were
打算入住的房♥子
going to be staying?
我想看看他们住的地方 行吗
I wanted to see where they were staying. All right?