Jean-Louise?
珍·路易丝·塔尔伯特 她是我们的公♥关♥
Jean-Louise Talbot. She's our publicist.
她在英国为我还有党工作
She does work for me back home, for the party.
我都不知道我们还有公♥关♥
I wasn't aware we had such a thing.
她大概一周前联♥系♥过我 问我需不需要帮助
She contacted me a week or so ago, asked if she could help.
她就是干这个的
That's what she does.
那你为什么不把这件事告诉我
So why didn't you tell me about her?
老实说 我也不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
她安排了这次访谈
She organised this interview.
谈好了费用
Negotiated the fee.
他们还会给我们钱
We get paid for that?
当然
Yes, of course.
用来付钱给写文章的记者
To help pay for the journalists who write the articles.
没错 我搁置工作期间
That's right. While my job's on hold,
是没有收入的
there's no money coming in.
但我们仍要偿还按揭贷款和支付开销
We still have the mortgage and expenses.
访谈过后 阿利斯泰尔
After that interview, Alistair,
会有更多人认识我们
our faces are going to be known even more.
新的报道一出来 我们就成旧新闻了
A new story will come along and we'll be old news.
阿利斯泰尔 看看现在发生的事情
Alistair, look, look at what is happening.
好了 我正试着为了我们而竭尽全力
OK, I am trying to do my best for us.
我正试着振作起来
I am trying to hold it all together.
但别忘了 不是只有你处于悲伤之中
But don't forget, you're not the only one mourning.
-我的儿子死了 -因为我
- My son is dead. - Because of me.
-我没这么说 -不 你说了
- I didn't say that. - Yes, you did.
有罪的
我偷偷把这个带进来了
Smuggled this in.
酒店房♥间里没有花瓶
There's no vase in the hotel room.
好吧 我去要一个
OK. I'll get one.
你不必补救一切
You don't have to fix everything.
只是要个破花瓶
It's a fucking vase.
乔 你要我怎么做
Jo, what do you want me to do?
我要说出真♥相♥ 这就是我要的
I want to tell the truth! That is what I want.
对不起 这是我的生活
I'm sorry. This is my life.
我喜欢我的生活 我不想坐牢
I like my life. I don't want to go to jail.
那不是我的人生版本 我也不应那个下场
That's not my story and I don't deserve it.
那我就应该了 是吗
And I do! Don't I?
你知道我意识到什么了吗
Do you know what I realised?
我永远 永远都没办法
I'll never, ever be able
跟任何人坦承这件事
to talk about this, honestly, to anybody.
永远
Ever.
往后的人生 我将要
For the rest of my life, I'm going to have to...
背负着这些
..carry this.
你可以跟我说 乔
You can talk to me, Jo.
你能不能答应我 不论做什么事
OK. Can you promise me that you won't do anything
都事先跟我说好吗
without talking to me and telling me first?
这件事我们俩是绑一起的
We are in this together.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
天啊 这种感觉太好了
God. How good is it to talk
随便说什么都不用担心有人在听
without thinking someone's listening in?
我还是很担心
I'm still worried.
你担心什么
What are you worried about?
彼得和罗娜问的关于
Peter and Lorna were asking questions
我们在小屋里做了什么
about what we did at the Cottage.
还有呢
And?
为什么垃圾篮里没有尿布
Why were there no nappies in the rubbish bin?
我们吃了什么 天啊
What did we eat? For God's sake.
-你怎么回答的 -我说的很模糊
- What did you say? - I was vague.
我说三明治或者别的什么
I said a sandwich, or something.
我本该说我们用了烧烤炉
I should have said that we used the BBQ.
我打扫过了 地上任何灰都没有
I cleaned it. Every little bit of ash is in the ground.
是的 但是威尔逊夫人告诉警♥察♥
Yes. But Mrs Wilson told police
她总是备好烧烤炉
she always leaves the barbecue set
随时可用 但我们的炉子上没有木柴了
and ready to go. Ours was empty of wood.
如果问到这个
If it comes up...
就说我们用过也打扫了
say that we used it and cleaned it.
然后说你把尿布拿出去
And that you took the nappies
扔到镇上的垃圾桶里了
and put them in a rubbish bin in town.
没什么好庆祝的
There is nothing to celebrate.
-它在哪里 -什么
- Where is it? - What?
围嘴
The bib!
我扔了
I got rid of it.
-不会的 -是的
- No? - Yes.
阿利斯泰尔 你答应过我的
Alistair, you promised me.
你答应过了 围嘴在哪里
You promised me! Where is it?
-对不起 -阿利斯泰尔 它在哪里
- I'm sorry. - Alistair, where is it?
对不起 必须扔掉
I'm sorry. It had to go.
只能扔掉 没了 不存在了
It had to. It's gone. It doesn't exist.
它是我的全部
It was all I had!
是我仅有的东西了
It was all I had left.
你怎么能他妈的这么残忍♥
How could you be so fucking cruel!
你是我见过的最不懂得感恩的人了
You are the most ungrateful person I've ever met.
真的吗 我要感谢你什么呢
Oh, really? What, am I supposed to thank you?
是的 的确是
Well, actually, yes.
你知道你的问题吗
You know your problem?
你有毒
You're poisonous.
滚
Get out.
滚
Get out.
给你妈妈送花吧
Take some flowers to your mum!
你好
Hello.
-她在家吗 -不在
- Is she home? - Nope.
她去打球了
She's got netball practice.
那我等她吧
Well, maybe I could wait.
我们谈谈
We can talk.
我们是该开诚布公地谈一谈了
It's about time we had a proper, open talk about things.
送你的
Something for you.
这个厨房♥
This kitchen.
还是那个水壶
Same kettle.
我们哪里买♥♥的
Where did we get it?
罗恩的一个旧货市场
A garage sale in Lorne, I think.
罗恩 对
Lorne, yeah.
我们为什么去那里
Why were we there?
你想讨论什么
What did you want to discuss?
对不起
Sorry.
我只是想再感觉一下正常聊天
I was just trying to see what having a normal conversation
是怎么样的
felt like again.
乔安娜怎么样了
How's Joanna?
她很坚强 但是我很担心她
She's very strong, but I'm worried about her.
你好吗
How are you?
警♥察♥把家里翻了个底朝天
The police turned this house upside-down.
每个抽屉 隔板都被拉出来了
Tipped out every drawer, every cupboard.
现在每个人都看我都像在看犯人
Now everyone looks at me like I'm a criminal.
那个声音
That sound.
听起来像家的声音
Sounds like home.
我们之前在这里过得很好 不是吗
We had a good thing going on here, didn't we?
我们为什么离开了
Remind me why we left here?
你在苏格兰找到一份工作
You were offered a job in Scotland.
想象一下要是我拒绝了那份工作
Imagine if I'd said no to that job.
如果我们当初留在这里 抚养克洛伊
If we'd stayed here, raised Chloe...
也许再要一两个孩子
..maybe had another baby or two.
你总说要三个
You always wanted three.
不是吗
Didn't you?
不是苏格兰把我们分开了 阿利
It wasn't Scotland that broke us up, Al.
是你的婚外情和无止境的谎言
It was your affairs and your constant lying.
走到世界任何地方它们都会发生
That would've happened anywhere in the world.
我们现在这样了
Here we are.
到法♥院♥去争取监护权
Going to court to fight for custody.
我可以给她上等的教育
I can offer her a terrific education.
私立学校 她可以上欧洲的任何一所大学
Private school. She can have access to any university in Europe.
她是我的唯一
She's all I've got.
没有她我恐怕连自己是谁都不知道了
I wouldn't know who I was without her.