我的说法怎么样
..tell you about my story?
我已经可以完成我的报告了 乔安娜
I have everything I need to complete my report, Joanna.
祝你好运
Good luck.
也许你能用你自己的话
Perhaps you can tell us in your own words
告诉我们去年十月一日下午发生了什么
what happened on the afternoon of 1st October last year.
那是你儿子生日后一天
It was the day after our son's birthday.
我们开车出城
We went for a drive out of town.
我们在一起聊...诺亚
We were talking about Noah...together.
安静地分享我们关于他的回忆
Quietly sharing our precious memories of him.
我...一时走神...没有看路
I... I took my eyes off the road for...a second.
结果没有看到弯道
And I missed a bend.
我的未婚夫死了
My fiance died.
我活了下来
I lived.
我活了下来 可以说出真♥相♥
I lived so I could tell the truth.
法官大人 我想请求休庭
My lord, I'd like to request an adjournment.
我不想休庭 我想继续
I don't want that. I want to continue.
对不起 我给阿利斯泰尔的家庭
I'm sorry I've been the cause of so much grief
带来了这么多悲伤
to Alistair's family.
诺亚
When Noah...
离开我们时
..left us...
我和阿利斯泰尔
..Alistair and I, we were, erm...
崩溃了
..devastated.
破碎了
Broken.
我们得重建我们的生活
We had to try to rebuild our lives.
我们所经历的一切激发了我们
What we went through brought out the best and worst...
最好和最坏的一面
..in both of us.
不
No!
我的宝宝呢
Where is my little boy?
夺走我儿子的人
Whoever took my son from me...
让我以为是我没保护好他
..made me think I had failed to protect him.
让我以为我是个坏妈妈
Made me think I was a bad mother.
我是个好妈妈
I was a good mother.
我知道我爱我儿子
I know I loved my son.
我爱阿利斯泰尔
I loved Alistair.
你们想怎么评判我都行
You can judge me how you see fit.
你们想怎么惩罚我都行 我...
You can punish me as you see fit. I've...
我已经下过地狱了
I've already been to hell.
我失去了我的儿子
I've lost my child.
现在我还失去了阿利斯泰尔
And now I've lost Alistair.
唯一一个真正
The only person who truly...
知道我痛苦真♥相♥的
..knew the truth...
人
..of my pain.
都是我的功劳
I did that!
是我为我们 为你
I did that for us, for you!