Alex!
要擦干吗
Do you want to get dry?
来给你擦干吧
Let's get dry.
我忘了...
Oh, I forgot...
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
不用了 我可以的 谢谢
No. I'm all right, thanks.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
你好像有点不舒服
You seem a bit out of sorts.
我要带一个婴儿坐30小时的飞机
I'm about to take a new born on a 30-hour flight,
而我的背又开始痛了
and my back is giving me grief again.
我就不能有点急躁吗
Am I allowed to be slightly ruffled?
别一直问我好不好了
Just, stop asking me if I'm OK all of the time.
好了 出发吧
OK! Let's skedaddle.
来吧
Come here.
来吧 乖宝宝
Come here. Good boy.
我们会熬过去的
We'll get through it.
再见 一路平安
See you soon. Safe travels.
再见 阿利斯泰尔
Bye, Alistair.
是 他们出发那天我也在
Yes, I was with them the day they left.
你觉得乔安娜期待
Would you say Joanna was looking forward
澳大利亚之旅吗
to her trip to Australia?
是的
Yes.
状态放松 愉悦 情绪受控吗
Relaxed? Happy? In control?
是的
Yes.
我们今天听到的同机旅客的陈述
The passenger statements we've heard here today
却是截然不同 对吧
paint a very different picture, don't they?
乔安娜期待去澳大利亚
Joanna was looking forward to going to Australia,
但没人会期待带着婴儿飞那么久
nobody looks forward to flying all that way with a new baby.
尤其是其他旅客
Least of all the other passengers.
我发现你现在回想的乔安娜和阿利斯泰尔的状态
You see, I find it odd that your memory of Joanna and Alistair
与心理医生的报告如此不同 非常奇怪
at this time is so different from the psychiatrist's report.
你对此如何解释
How do you account for that?
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
我又不会专门找问题
I wasn't looking for problems.
生活不总是一件容易的事 带新生儿
Life isn't always easy and having a new baby
绝对是一种考验 但是乔安娜
is certainly testing, but Joanna?
她很了不起
She was amazing.
没有问题了 法官大人
No more questions, my lord.
拜托 闭嘴吧
Please, shut up...
闭嘴吧
Shut up...
给这小家伙喂点东西吧
Try feeding the poor thing.
拜托别哭了
Please stop.
别哭了
Oh, no. Please stop.
别哭了
Please stop.
阿利
Al?
阿利
Al!
我以我最快速度赶过来了 你还好吗
I came as quickly as I could, are you all right?
我下班回家的时候 她们就不见了
I came back from work and they were gone.
我给警♥察♥局 机场都打了电♥话♥
I rang the police, the airport, but...
我们回家了
她...她就这样把她带走了吗
Can... Can she just take her?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
但是她不见了
But she's gone.
乔 我很抱歉
Jo, I'm sorry.
我的婚姻 结束了
My m... my marriage... It was over,
很早之前就结束了 但是你有了孩子之后
it was over long ago, but when you have a child,
离开对于你来说
leaving is just...
实在事关重大
It's huge.
我爱上了你
I fell in love with you,
这是真心话
and that is no lie.
宝宝静不下来吗
Bubs not settling?
是的 抱歉 我很抱歉
No, sorry. I'm sorry.
大家都在抱怨
There's been a number of complaints.
你能试着别让他哭了吗
Is there something you can do to stop him crying?
乘客们都想睡觉
Passengers are trying to sleep.
好的
Yeah.
你有奶瓶之类的吗
Have you got a bottle or something?
听着 我不是故意的 相信我
Look, I'm not doing this on purpose, believe me.
给他喝点苏格兰威士忌
Try giving it some scotch.
是不是你抱怨的 那个油嘴滑舌的家伙
Was it you, smart-mouth, who made the complaint?
就坐这里什么都不干 看12个小时书
With nothing to do but sit and read for the next 12 hours?
你想试试吗
Would you like to have a go?
-别这样 -你想试试安抚他吗
- Please... - Would you like to take him and have a go?
如果现在有任何人
If there is anybody,
任何人觉得他能帮到我
anybody here who thinks they can help me out,
那我真是很他妈的感激
I would be more than fucking grateful,
你们这群自大的家伙
you bunch of stuck-up arse wipes!
乔 乔
Jo... Jo!
我从你的产后访问记录中
I have the health visitor's notes
查到了保健员访问记录
from your postnatal visits here.
卫生保健员吗 我不记得我有见过谁
A health visitor? No, I don't remember seeing anybody.
你去了皇家医院
You attended three appointments
婴儿保健中心三次
at the baby health clinic at the Royal Infirmary.
那个吗 对 他们给他量了身高和体重
Oh, that? Yeah. They, they measured him and weighed him.
是的
Yeah.
这是产后检查文件的复印件
These are copies of the postnatal screening questions.
这是你的笔迹和签名吗
Is that your handwriting and your signature?
是的
Yes.
从你的回应来看
There's nothing in your responses
似乎没有表现出你无法应付带孩子
which would indicate the feelings of not coping.
所有妈妈看起来都很高兴
All the other mums looked happy.
我也不能走进去说 对不起
I couldn't walk in there and say "I'm sorry,
我不是很会照看小孩
"I don't think I'm very good at this."
我以为大家都是直接打了勾
I thought everyone just ticked the boxes.
所以你的意思是你当时已经无法招架了吗
So, you would say that you weren't coping?
是的
I suppose not.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你有想要逃离的想法吗
Did you ever have thoughts of wanting to escape?
有
Yes!
有
Yes.
难道不是所有人都想吗
Doesn't everyone?
能给我们点水吗
Could we have some water, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我给你拿点水来
I'm getting you some water.
其他人为什么会抱怨
Why would somebody complain?
人们真讨厌
People are so horrible.
对不起 我应该醒来的
I'm sorry. I should have woken up.
我睡得很死
I can sleep through anything.
-你后背怎么样了 -很疼
- How's your back? - Awful.
这个
Here.
给你
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
我们...你能帮我们热一下吗
Can we also... Can we get this heated up, please?
-没问题 -谢谢你
- No problem. - Thank you.
好了
All right.
睡一会儿吧 好吗
Now, get some sleep, OK?
好吧
Ok.
你觉得你得到了充分的支持吗
Did you feel that you were adequately supported?
你指谁
What do you mean?
比如你的未婚夫 家人 邻居 朋友
Your fiance? Family, neighbours, friends?
我不知道该怎么做
I, I didn't know what to do.
没人告诉我
I had no-one to show me.
你妈妈死时你多大
Your mother died when you were...?
15岁
Er, 15.
阿利斯泰尔的妈妈在地球另一端
Um, and Alistair's mother, she was on the other side of the world.
说来话长了
Ancient history.
你愿意让我来抱一下他吗
Would you like me to take him for a bit?
好
Yeah, er...
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你需要休息一下
You need a break.
来吧 宝贝 好的
Right, come on, my sweetheart. That's it.