I'm here.
不哭
There, there.
妈妈抱抱就不哭了
I got you. I got you.
我没有别的办法 阿利斯泰尔
I can't see any way round it, Alistair.
-真的吗 -我束手无策
- Really? - My hands are tied.
我不可能冒险自己的事业来保你
There's no way I can risk my position by keeping you on.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
我以为你最能理解
I thought you of all people would understand.
乔安娜和我是这起可怕案件的受害者
Joanna and I are victims of a horrific crime.
我失去了儿子和生命中的数月
I've lost my son and months of my life,
然后现在我就不适合在党内工作了吗
and that makes me unsuitable to work for the party?
大家都认为你现在的不良名声会影响你的形象
It was decided that your notoriety would cloud the role.
-你的女儿怎么样了 -阿利斯泰尔 别针对我
- And how's your daughter? - Alistair, don't make this personal.
你还有席位和工作的原因
But you still have your seat, your job,
是我帮你摆平了你的家庭危机
because I managed your family's crisis,
还有之前许多麻烦事
and many others before that.
你有权沮丧 好吧
Of course, you're upset. OK, OK.
也许我可以给斯图亚特·高尔维克打个电♥话♥
Perhaps I could call Stuart Galwick.
-什么斯图亚特 -高尔维克
- Stuart who? - Galwick.
他也许能帮你在行政部找个工作 或者
He may have something for you in the party administration, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
乔来电
阿利
Al!
-你怎么样 -不错
- How are you? - I'm good.
-也不算 有过更好的时候 -是啊
- Well, no, I've been better. - Yeah.
真不敢相信我刚被开除了
I can't believe that just happened.
乔
Jo?
你在这啊
Here you are.
花很漂亮
They're pretty.
你今天过得好吗
How was your day?
很难熬
Hard.
我被开除了
Well, I lost my job.
他们不希望我再回去工作
The party don't want me back.
弗西里这个混♥蛋♥
That bastard Fossery.
说我们吸引了太多公众视线
Says we're too much in the public eye.
真是丢人
It's disgraceful.
我整个下午都无所事事
I just spent the afternoon wandering about.
人们把我当作悲痛欲绝的母亲
People treat me like the grieving mother.
我只想消失
I just want to disappear.
我给你倒杯红酒
I'll get you a glass of wine.
你有好好听我说过话吗
Do you ever hear me?
有
Yes.
有 我听见你的话了
Yes, I hear you.
抱歉你会这么想
I'm sorry you feel like that.
我刚丢了工作
I've just lost my job.
我需要好好考虑下出路
I've got a bit to think about.
你好
Hello.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
清洁工让我进来了
Oh, the cleaner let me in.
你没回我电♥话♥或信息 所以
You don't respond to my calls or texts any more, so...
我最近
It's been...
我最近很忙
It's been busy.
我该离开吗
Should I go?
不
No.
抱歉 漫长一天的尾声 我不在状态
Sorry. End of day, not myself.
这应该是个什么东西
What is that supposed to be?
"魔鬼只是假装在沉睡"
"The monster was only pretending to be asleep."
老天 这太吓人了
Jesus, it's terrifying.
你好吗
How are you?
不错
Yeah, good, you know?
挺忙的
Busy.
你应该过来把头发剪剪
You should come in and get your hair cut.
从我离开到现在我就没剪过头发
I've not had it cut since I was away.
你应该约个时间
You should have made an appointment.
是啊
Yeah.
我也许可以
Yeah, maybe I could...
等到没人的时候
Maybe I could come over,
我也许可以过来
you know, when nobody else is around.
当然可以 我们可以来点葡萄酒
Of course. We could have some wine.
好啊
Yeah.
没关系的
It's OK.
你还是走吧
Can you go?
真的吗
Sure?
我没事
I'm fine.
没事
It's OK.
我会打给你的 我会打给你的
I'll call you. I'll call you.
我真的会 我保证
I will. Promise.
还有...
And the...
公♥关♥顾问说这要花上一千块
..The PR consultant says that it's going to cost 1,000.
-嗯 -那人说 "一千块 太贵了"
- Uh-huh. - And the guy says, "1,000? That's expensive."
公♥关♥顾问...
And the PR cons...
乔
Jo.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi. Um...
乔 这位是珍·路易丝·塔尔伯特
Jo, this is... This is Jean-Louise Talbot.
-你好 我们神秘的公♥关♥ -对 是我
- Hi. Ah, our mysterious publicist. - That's me.
我来给你倒杯红酒
I'll just get you a glass of wine.
乔安娜 对于你所经历的一切我非常遗憾
Joanna, I'm so sorry for what you've been through.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在庆祝什么吗
Are we celebrating?
对
Yeah.
书的合约今天总算签了
The book deal came through today.
我们被签稿写本书
We've...we've been commissioned to write a book.
我们的故事
Our story.
我们为什么要做这个
Why would we want to do that?
公众对你们俩都很有兴趣
People are very interested in both of you.
-一定会大卖♥♥的 -我不希望这样
- It WILL sell. - I wish they weren't.
-我希望一切就这样过去 -正是这样
- I wish it would all just go away. - Exactly.
你应该把媒体对你们的干扰作为书的一部分
And you should make that part of the book -
对所有事情都毫不留情地如实反映
the intrusion of the press. Be brutally honest about everything.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我可能有了个工作
And I might have a job.
相信我 只要你想 那工作就是你的
If you want it, believe me, it's yours.
是一个叫破碎的圆圈的组织
It's an organisation called Broken Circle,
它是个
and it's...
为由于暴♥力♥犯罪失去孩子的父母
..It's for parents who
而建立的组织
have lost their children to violent crimes,
他们想让我到那儿去工作
and they want me to come work for them.
英国破碎的圆圈是我的一个客户
Broken Circle UK are one of my clients.
阿利斯泰尔将是基金会的发言人并负责
Alistair would be both spokesperson for the foundation and manage
全球的媒体和公♥关♥事务
their global press and publicity.
阿利斯泰尔的公众地位
And Alistair's public position
能吸引关注
would help keep the search for Noah
来继续帮助寻找诺亚
in the public eye.
这个...太好了
Well, that's... That's great.
对不起 对我来说一切都变得很陌生
Sorry, everything's just become very strange to me.
-我们现在的样子 -当然
- What we've become. - Of course.
你们所经历的 我根本没办法想象
What you've been through, I can't even begin to imagine.
一时间肯定很难接受
There's a lot to take in.
我还是先走吧 你们俩可以好好谈谈
Why don't I go? Let you two talk about it.
-那我送送你 -见到你很高兴
- So, I'll walk you out. - It was really great to meet you.
那么...
So...
-回见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
你真的想要这份工作
You're actually considering this job?
是啊
Yeah.
它的
It's...
它的收入很好
It's a good package.
这么个弥天大谎
It's such a lie.
你怎么能干呢
How can you do it?
我有亲身经历啊
I know this experience from the inside.
我以为 我以为你会愿意...
I thought... I thought you'd be happy for...