before it's too late.
亚丽珊德拉不会放弃她的女儿
Alexandra won't want to give up her daughter.
亚丽珊德拉带走了她
Alexandra took her.
她从这间房♥子里带走了克洛伊
She took Chloe from this house
我不能就这么去把她带回来
and I can't just go and take her back.
我...
I...
我们必须经过这套程序
We have to go through this process.
是的 这可能会很痛苦
And yes, it may be painful
澳大利亚也远在万里
and Australia is a long way away,
但是我必须这么做
but I can't not do it.
你理解的
You understand.
不是吗
Don't you?
是的
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, of course.
作为法♥院♥指派的心理医生
As the court appointed psychiatrist,
我提问 然后你尽可能诚实地回答
I ask questions and you answer them as honestly as you can -
答案没有对错之分 所以你可以放松一点
there are no right and no wrong answers, so relax.
好的
OK.
我想让你回想一下诺亚出生的时候
I'd like you to think back to when Noah was born.
你能告诉我那时候的事吗
Can you tell me about that time?
有点记不清了
it's a bit of a blur.
你记得那时候开心吗
Do you remember it being a happy time?
是的
Yeah.
挺开心的
Yeah, sure.
新生儿会令人难以承受
A new baby can be overwhelming.
人们应对方式各有不同
People cope in different ways.
你还记得那些日子吗
Do you remember those days?
乔安娜
Joanna?
我是简 妈妈群里的
Jane, from mother's group.
你好吗
Yeah! Er... Hi, how are you?
很好 你呢
Great. How are you?
也好 谢谢你
Yeah, great. Good, thank you.
他包裹得真严实啊
He's really wrapped up.
还戴了个帽子
Plus a hat.
你给他包了几层啊 不热吗
How many layers have you got him in, there? Is he not hot?
他
Oh, he, um...
他觉得冷
He feels the cold.
好几个礼拜没见了
We haven't seen you for a few weeks.
我最近有点忙
Yeah, I've been busy.
我得走了
Um, I, I, er... I better get going.
再见
Bye. Bye.
你好
Hello?
我跟莉兹要了你的号♥码
I got your number from Liz.
我知道你很快会过来这里
I know you'll all be here soon.
克洛伊很期待认识弟弟
Chloe's so excited to meet her brother.
-同父异母的兄弟 -亚丽克斯
- Half-brother. - Alex?
我直说了
I'll get to the point.
我没钱跟阿利斯泰尔打官司
I don't have enough money to fight Alistair in the court system.
但是我不能失去女儿
But I can't lose my daughter.
我不会的
I won't.
亚丽克斯 你带走了克洛伊
Alex, you took Chloe.
阿利斯泰尔很多年没见她了
Alistair hasn't seen her in years.
是的 但大家都知道我为什么离开苏格兰
Yes. Yeah, we all know why I left Scotland.
我带走女儿是因为我是她的母亲
And I, and I took my daughter because I'm her mother.
亚丽克斯 你想要做什么
Alex, what do you want?
我想的是 你已经有了一个孩子
I thought, now that you've had a baby -
顺便祝贺你喜得贵子
and congratulations on that, by the way -
你就会理解我为什么离开
that you'd understand why I left
理解我为什么带走了女儿
and why I had to take my daughter with me.
你能想象自己的孩子被人带走吗
I mean, can you imagine having your child taken from you?
能想象被迫放弃他吗
Having to give him up?
我知道他还只是个婴儿 但是相信我
I know he's only a baby but trust me,
你们的羁绊只会越来越深
that bond only gets stronger.
-他是哪里人 -他是澳大利亚的
- Where is he from? - He's Australian.
他是澳大利亚的
He's Australian!
-你确定他单身吗 -他单身
- And you're sure that he's not married? - He's not married.
他单身
He isn't married!
不 看在上帝的份上
No! For God's sake.
他单身
He's not married!
他
He's...
我明天去他家
I'm going to his house tomorrow.
我坚持要去
I insisted.
他戴着我买♥♥的围嘴
Oh, he's wearing my bib!
是的
Yeah.
这是他出门时戴的
It's his going-out bib.
很可爱
Very cute.
我要一份拿铁 一份火鸡沙拉
Can I get a latte and a turkey salad, please?
天 我在吃蛋糕
God, I'm eating cake.
看起来不错
Looks nice.
好消息 定好了
So, news. Booked.
我们要走了
We're going.
太好了
Wow, that's wonderful.
第一次带着他飞行24小时
Well, 24 hours on a flight with this one first.
我肯定你能挺过去 澳大利亚现在是夏天
I'm sure you'll get through it. Oh, and it's summer in Australia!
奶奶可以帮你看孩子
And you'll have Granny to look after the baby.
对啊 可不光是去度假
Yeah, well, it's not just a holiday.
阿利斯泰尔想要要回克洛伊
Alistair is trying to get Chloe back.
来这里住吗 和你一起吗
To come and live here? With you?
是的
Yeah.
那是你想要的吗
And is that what you want?
怎么了
What?
做一个十几岁小姑娘的继母
Well, to become a step-mother to a teenage girl?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
她多大了
How old is she?
克洛伊14岁
Chloe is 14.
什么
What?
想起了我14岁时的样子
Just remembering what I was like at 14.
是啊 我成了可怕的继母
Yeah, well, I'm the dreaded step-mother.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这个可以打包吗
Can I, can I get that to go?
我真的得回去了
I've really got to get back.
你愿意的话也可以来沙龙
You could always come to the salon if you want?
不了 不了 你去吧
No, no, no. No, you, you go.
我们还有东西要取
We've got some things to pick up.
他可真萌
He's so adorable.
他又不是小狗
He's not a puppy.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God, sorry.
太累了
Tired.
我这几周应该都没有睡过两小时的觉
I don't think I've had more than two hours' sleep for weeks.
是吗 阿利斯泰尔不起来帮忙吗
Really? Doesn't Alistair get up sometimes?
他有工作 需要睡眠
He's working. He needs the sleep.
毕竟有奶的是我
Anyway, I have the boobs.
但你也得睡觉啊
But you have to sleep, too.
这也是工作
You know, this is work.
他要赚钱 可以戴耳塞
Mm, he earns the money, he wears the ear plugs.
这不公平吧
That doesn't seem fair.
我真的得走了
Look, I really have to go.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
说"再见"
Say "Bye!"
这里是玄关 有钢琴
This is the hallway. There's the piano there,
-我经常弹 -好的
- I play that all the time. - OK.
这里
And this...
这里是卧室
This is the bedroom.
我
I...
我只有25分钟
I only have 25 minutes.
我也是
Me too.
克洛伊
Chloe!
泳池关闭了
Well, the pool was closed,
我们不知道
and we didn't know.
来清洗
For cleaning.
亚丽克斯