我离开车以后 你开始数数
And after I leave the car, you count.
我数到六十 然后我进商店
I count to 60, and then I come into the shop.
你为什么要进商店
Why are you coming into the shop?
我忘记了点东西
I forgot something.
你关车门了吗
Do you shut the car door?
关了
Yes. I shut it.
哭声 第一季 第三集
宝贝
Hey, there!
你能告诉妈妈和奶奶我们还有几小时就到了吗
Hey, can you tell mum, Nana, that we're a couple of hours away?
等到了小屋我会给她打电♥话♥的
I'll call her when we get to the cottage.
我迫不及待想见到你了
I'm really looking forward to seeing you.
我们在路上看到烟了
We just saw a far bit of smoke here.
你那边能看到吗
Is there any there?
到了以后我们要休息一会儿
Well, look, we're going to have a rest when we get to the cottage,
可能先吃点东西
and maybe get something to eat
太棒了
It's fabulous.
特别好 他还跟我说等不及想见你了
Yes. He's fabulous. He told me he can't wait to see you too.
好的
Ok.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
爱你 再见
Love you, bye.
瞌睡虫 来吧
Hey, sleepy head. Come on.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
乔
Jo?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
他
He's...
他身体冷了
He's cold!
-他还有呼吸吗 -我不知道
- Is he breathing? - I don't know!
没有脉搏了 他什么时候停止呼吸的
There's no pulse. When did he stop breathing?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know! I don't know.
-他这样有多久了 -我不知道 不知道
- How long's he being like this? - I don't know. I don't know.
到底发生了什么 你才查看他的吗
What happened, you just checked him just then?
对 我才查看 我刚刚打开车门
Yes! I just checked him, I just opened the door,
我查看他 他身体冰冷 他感觉
I checked him, and he's cold. He feels really...
他没有 没有呼吸了
He's not... He's not breathing..
乔
Jo.
乔
Jo.
-把他给我 -不
- Give him to me. - No.
给我吧
Please. Please.
乔
Jo!
乔
Jo!
乔 上车吧
Jo! Get in the car.
我们去找人帮忙
We'll go for help.
你给他系上安全带了吗
Did you buckle him in?
-什么 -你给他系安全带了吗
- What? - Did you buckle him in?
他要系安全带的
He has to be buckled in.
要给他系安全带的
You had to buckle him in.
亚丽珊德拉因为绑♥架♥诺亚被捕了
Alexandra's been arrested for kidnapping Noah.
我们进行了搜查 在你♥妈♥的♥房♥子里
We conducted a search, and found something of Noah's
找到了一些诺亚的东西
at your mum's house.
不会的 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
什么
What?
克洛伊 我了解这对你是多么难以接受
Chloe, I understand how upsetting this is,
但是我们要问你一些问题
but we're going to have to ask you some questions now.
都是我的错
All this was my fault.
-不 不 -爸
- No, no, no... - No, Dad...
我从乔安娜的包里拿了点东西
..I took something out of Joanna's bag.
我拿着她的包 然后就拿了东西出来
I had her bag, and I just took it.
爸
Dad!
克洛伊 谢谢
Thanks, Chloe.
给你吧
There you go.
不是妈妈
It wasn't Mum.
克洛伊 那东西什么样子
What did it look like, Chloe?
蓝色的 有点小白条纹
It was blue, it had little white stripes.
你们会放了她吗
Will you let her go?
是我的错
It was my fault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们太可耻了
Shame on you.
诺亚还在外面的什么地方 可你们却
Noah's out there somewhere, and you waste this precious time
把时间浪费在诬陷一个单身母亲
trying to frame a single mother,
一个偶尔喜欢喝一杯的 为了女儿
a jilted ex who occasionally likes a glass of wine,
每天坚持跑步保持强壮的被遗弃的前妻
who runs every day to stay strong for her kid.
如果这是犯罪的话 那全镇四十岁以下的妇女
You could jail half the woman in this town under 40
有一半都可以被逮起来了
if that were a crime.
亚丽克斯 我知道这对你来说很残酷
Alex, I know this hasn't been easy on you.
但我们在尽一切努力去
But we're doing everything that we can
找到诺亚失踪的真♥相♥
to find out what happened to Noah.
彼得 现在镇上的每个人都把我
Everyone in this town now looks at me
看做杀害婴儿的罪犯
like a child-killer, Peter.
你知道他们的样子
You know what they're like.
-谢谢 -回头见 爸爸
- Thanks. - See you later, Dad.
回头见
See you soon.
很遗憾你所要经历这些
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
亚丽克斯 我从来没想过你会伤害他
I never thought you'd hurt him, Alex.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
阿利斯泰尔 你是世界上最会撒谎的人
Alistair, you're the world's best liar.
你一直都是
You always have been.
怎么了
What happened?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我 我只是
I, erm, I just...
我伸手想抱他
I reached in for him, and...
他
He...
他没有冷 他只是
He wasn't cold. He was just...
他只是一动不动
He was just still.
什么时候
When? When...?
他最后醒着是什么时候
When was he...? when was he last awake?
-我也不知道 -在飞机上吗
- I don't know. - In the plane?
还是我们下飞机以后
When we got off the plane?
-他最后醒着是什么时候 -我不知道
- When was he last awake? - I don't know! He was...
他在飞机上一直哭 我以为他是哭累了
He cried for the whole flight. I think he was just tired.
他只是 睡着了
He just... He fell asleep.
-你抱过他妈 -推车 药盒
- Did you hold him? - OK, the trolley, the capsule,
药盒在推车上 和行李在一起
the capsule was on the trolley, and the... With the luggage.
我们去了租车柜台
We went to the car-hire desk
我去 去买♥♥了咖啡
I got us... I got us a coffee.
乔 那药
Jo, the medicine.
什么
What?
你的药 诺亚的药
Your medicine. Noah's medicine.
两种药放在相同的透明瓶子里
They were in the same clear bottles.
不不不 我试过了 我的药
No. No. I ta... I tasted it. Mine, mine...
我事先试过了
I tasted it bef...
给他吃之前我试过了 我的药味道不一样的
I tasted it before I gave it to him. Mine... Mine tastes different.
乔 你那时候很累了 坐飞机坐得晕晕的
Jo, you were exhausted and out of your mind on that flight.
我去给你们拿点牛奶
I've got to get some milk in for you.
谢谢你 你想得太周到了
Oh, thank you, that's very thoughtful of you.
你宝宝多大了
How old is your baby?
三个月又17天
Three months and 17 days.
我们真是累坏了 威尔逊夫人
We're really exhausted, Mrs Wilson.
谢谢你的牛奶
Thank you for the milk.
只是 是飞机上的食物的缘故
It's just... It's plane food.
我要给她拿点吃的吗
Can I get her anything?
不用了 需要我再跟你说
Oh, no. I'll let you know.
-我就在隔壁 -好的 好的 谢谢你
- I'm just next door. - Great. Great, thank you.
你为什么不把他放下来
Why don't you put him down?
阿利斯泰尔 我们得去警局自首
Alistair, we should go to the police.
我们得去警局自首
We should go to the police.
乔
Jo...
你会被指控过失杀人的
you'll be charged with manslaughter.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你要坐牢的